Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
GrimRapper
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
04-25-2022 2:25 PM

Phero12, if you really want to find your sweetspot, go with two drops for a couple of days. Write down what you notice and what you think about reactions from people you get. Then, next week, use three drops from Monday until Friday. Repeat with four drops. See what's different. Then you could go in faster steps, five, six, ten drops in consecutive days.

That's what I'd recommend with any new product. I know it's hard to invest the time, as I have bought far too many products (literally like "all of 'em"), but it's worth it, as you really learn how to drive a product.

Anyway, most people seem to report that their sweetspot is four drops.

Btw if you feel that you've overdosed yourself into beta-land, just use BW for your next test cycle.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2022 2:27 PM by GrimRapper.)
04-25-2022 2:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2022 2:31 PM

I think you are totally right with this , tomorrow i'll try same dose to see how is going but anyways , is a little improvement regarding the normal days . Is soon to determinate if 2 drops are enough or not so i'll try same dosage and see tomorrow.

Thank you,
04-25-2022 2:31 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-25-2022 2:48 PM

(04-25-2022 2:31 PM)phero12789 Wrote:  I think you are totally right with this , tomorrow i'll try same dose to see how is going but anyways , is a little improvement regarding the normal days . Is soon to determinate if 2 drops are enough or not so i'll try same dosage and see tomorrow.

Thank you,

You can't overdose with Nude, more than likely you're going to use too little and never see the magic of it, then be disappointed and assume it doesn't work.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
04-25-2022 2:48 PM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2022 3:06 PM

Ok , so i think i'll try to up a little bit the dosage, after reviewing notes , i think i need a little more of nude but i am pretty sure is a very good stuff . For the moment points are positive, just need to adjust dosage . Thank you
04-25-2022 3:06 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2022 5:04 PM

Got mine today 10ml. One-day shipping ftw.

Looking forward to trying it and keeping an open mind.

Want to start at 4 drops (2 on wrist, 2 on neck).
04-26-2022 5:04 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2022 3:50 AM

(04-25-2022 2:48 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  You can't overdose with Nude, more than likely you're going to use too little and never see the magic of it, then be disappointed and assume it doesn't work.

Definetly going to try more tomorrow.

Tried 4 drops split between wrists and neck. No real noticeable changes like with NA. Everything that happened today could have happened without mones.

-No self effects
-No beautification
-Girls didnt initiate touching at all
-Possible slight change in banter
-Didnt notice any deeper conversations or connecting

6 approaches. Most notable instances that "could" be hits of some kind:

- 28yr old Canadian. Approached, she was quite friendly, asked if I would walk her to the beach. We sat down and flirted a bit. After 20m we both got up and left. She asked me to walk her back. I did half-way. We parted, she wants to meet up with her friend and go out. Got her #

-22yr old American. Talked a bit with her, was teasing her a lot which she loved. Had a BF though. When I asked her what she was doing on her trip, she listed everything she was doing today, like going out to dinner with her BF, etc. The way she said it though, made me think of her being slightly disinhibited.

-24yr old Canadian. She said she had a BF, but said that any girl would be lucky to have me.

I lost steam after the 6 and couldn't do anymore. Felt like I was sort of brain-dead. Every other approach was not worthy of mentioning because nothing unique happened.

I went to a gathering later and played volleyball. Noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

Will try 6 drops tomorrow solo and might carry the bottle with me to add more and test up to 10.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2022 3:54 AM by jjs1234.)
04-27-2022 3:50 AM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2022 12:07 PM

Hello ,

I briefly resume briefly my situation actually after my first day with 4 drops of Nude .I have already tested nude for 1 week, I noticied more effects with 2 drops than with 4 , maybe is just an impression but today , i had a lot of work and not so much interaction . First hours less eyes contact and brief conversations , somes smiles but i had the sensation or to intimidate or similar because ggirls look me but somes looks and when i look them , look other side , nothing strange until at the afternoon ( 5-6hours after application ) Chat were more profound and more smile and attention from a young girl , she seat around 6 meters of me and i think is she is a kind afected bny my difusion , at the afternoon she begin to play with her hair and look me more happy than this morning , maybe is because we were more relaxed than this morning at work because of the amount we had . She is pretty , but younger than me . But i also noticied when effects are less strong (after 5-6hours of my 4 drops ) , i got more attention and smiles . But also is true today at morning i was very stressed by amount of work but afternoon was softer and we feeled better so we had more chat . I am not sure at 100 % if is possible to OD with Nude but if 2 drops works better , maybe is time to change dosage . I have somes doubts like , is more than 4 drops too much dosage in general for 30 and somewhat years old people ?I should up the dosage ? An OD of Nude is possible ? as i understand , no but i need confirmation to progress in my testing . I want to accentuate social effects and attraction . Should i combo or change product for this ? I know it depends of chemistry but i don't know what to do and i need your opinions and tips please , it would be really apreciated and helpful . Also i don't know how to apply efficiently . I have to apply mone , let dry (how much time ?) and apply cologne or viceversa or how ? I apply mone first and just after the cologne , maybe im wrongly doing . Cleaning i apply oxygen water in toilet paper and clean and after that i do the same with witch hazel and after i apply soap and the area and shower with soap . I don't know if i am doing right . Any tip,reecomendation or help would be gratefully apreciated and can help me a lot to progress . MAny thanks in advance .
04-27-2022 12:07 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-27-2022 12:33 PM

Wearing Nude on the neck is best so the mones are closer to your counterparts face.

Best for close proximity over a short period of time.

The magic of Nude is Androstenetrione, also called the “Beautifying” Pheromone.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
04-27-2022 12:33 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-27-2022 12:40 PM

@phero12789, @jjs1234;
You guys should also test the lower dosages. Usually, it is best to start low (1-2 drops) and see how it affects targets. It is recommended to try for several days/week before proceeding to up the dosage to 3-4 drops. Some members have found that 'mones in general work different on them when it comes to dosage. This is also true for Nude/Nude Alpha. There is a member terry0400-40 who found out that with Nude less is more, and saw immediate results when it came to affecting the ladies around him by lowering his dosage.
04-27-2022 12:40 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2022 12:41 PM

(04-27-2022 12:33 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Wearing Nude on the neck is best so the mones are closer to your counterparts face.

Best for close proximity over a short period of time.

The magic of Nude is Androstenetrione, also called the “Beautifying” Pheromone.

Ill wear 6 drops near my face and then 2 on wrists.

(The beach is always windy, so I diversify app points to widen my sig cloud)

RW: Do you have any advice for windy environments, besides remain up-wind?

(04-27-2022 12:40 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  @phero12789, @jjs1234;
You guys should also test the lower dosages. Usually, it is best to start low (1-2 drops) and see how it affects targets. It is recommended to try for several days/week before proceeding to up the dosage to 3-4 drops. Some members have found that 'mones in general work different on them when it comes to dosage. This is also true for Nude/Nude Alpha. There is a member terry0400-40 who found out that with Nude less is more, and saw immediate results when it came to affecting the ladies around him by lowering his dosage.

I could try lower today for a few approaches, then up it to see if anything changes.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2022 12:43 PM by jjs1234.)
04-27-2022 12:41 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread