Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
07-21-2021 4:44 PM

(07-21-2021 4:59 AM)eyeofra Wrote:  Dilute the A1 - that would be my advice. 50mcgs is too big a dosage per drop.

That's not per drop, that's was the recommended dose. I've been using the Love Scent A1 which is about 33 mcg per drop.

(07-21-2021 7:45 AM)Gladen Wrote:  My initial thoughts, but be warned I am not familiar with the mix you're using, is that if she is timid with the regular mix, that the added Alpha vibes to increase your personal aura of strength and power might also be increasing her trepidation. So while not knowing the blend, it does seem to me that your logic may be correct.

The 'Falling In Love' combo was found here and on the PXS forum as well. There are two doses, one for an initial meet with the target and one supposedly for meets after the first at 1 week intervals (mine with my target winds up being month, which is why I've been using the greater dose). Initial dose is 50 mcg of A1, 4 sprays of Glace and 3 to 5 drops of Nude Alpha. The subsequent followup doses are 2 drops Nude Alpha, 25 mcg A1 and 3 Glace.

I'm threading lightly as this is a work colleague (you need not tell me about the hazards of dipping one's pen in the company ink). I'm trying not to cross a certain line, especially with the couple of decade age difference, but if I can get her loosened up perhaps I can get her to do something small like meetup for lunch and, depending on vibe, move things from there.

I know I could drop to the lower dose and take my chances but I only see her every month and a half or so, if I'm lucky. I figured with being able to spend any extended time with her is so infrequent that I was hoping she might be swayed more easily with the higher dose.

The first time I used the combo I saw strong IoIs, twirling her hair and glassy eyes. I really didn't home in on those last visit but it was about 6 months since my last visit. I'm lucky enough that my work usually takes at least an hour and upwards to three and I usually apply things 30 minutes before I get there so it's fresh and hadn't faded.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
07-21-2021 4:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SargeMaximus
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2021 7:03 AM

(07-20-2021 2:38 PM)right_mr Wrote:  Yeah I've never known nude to be any use in bed Sarge. It doesn't arouse me and I'm pretty sure it won't arouse the lady . Might create a fair bit of comfort, and she's just a fcuk buddy then im not sure soppy feelings on her side are much use either Also it is unscented with no fragrance so watch out for that. Definitely put some fragrance on. I once got told off by a girl i fcuked many moon and had some lal stuff on and she told me i smell twrrible. There's definitely much better stuff out there for sexy time. However i can't discount that some folks can drive nude well in the sack, just not me.

I did perform okay on a couple of dates with nude but neither resulted in me closing because I was just too chilled with no arousal. From memory nude alpha didn't perform well in bed . Though it created quite a strong masculine vibe and I felt like a king at dinner.

Hmm yeah I just used the wrong mone for the occasion. I was feeling quite confident and “anything I do is the sh!t” at the time. I think if I’ve learned anything from using mones is that I’m much better without them

No unsolicited advice please. If I need advice I’ll ask for it directly.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2021 7:04 AM by SargeMaximus.)
07-28-2021 7:03 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-12-2021 6:08 PM

While I would like to start a journal I don't get out enough to actually write enough to make a journal interesting enough, but thought I'd today's adventure.

With my last Aroma Fero order I purchased a small bottle of regular Nude, as I've had good luck with NA but didn't understand the difference between them (as you may have gathered with some of my posts here). However, I tried it at work at I was rather surprised at the noticed results.

I donned four drops, a drop on each lower forearm dabbed onto the opposite side's neck under the ear, a drop (shared) rubbed on the top of the upper forearms and a shared drop rubbed on the under side of the forearms.

I had to retrieve some laptops from a teaching and technical assistant on another floor at my office. She's 27, and hb7+ and somewhat tall. Today she was wearing this short red skirt and her legs looked killer! I was chatting with her for a few moments and the hair twirling was pretty heavy (I wish I looked for any eye indication as I had forgotten about using Nude until I walked out). We were discussing the laptops which I loaded onto a mobile cart and there was a question about the count and models of the laptops. Instead of coming around her desk she leaned over her desk on her belly to count and decipher the models, giving a very clear showing of her butt and her gorgeous legs! Having worked with her for a couple of years the 'show' was totally unexpected.

I was later in a different office in the complex resolving some technical issues with our visitor management and safety monitoring systems. While nothing as glaring as the above (it was several hours past the application, which was pretty fresh in the above) I noticed the office staff (f30s hb5, f60s hb3) were very polite and complimentary toward me much more than usual. Was focused on tasks at hand so I didn't remember to look for or notice any IoIs.

I think I'm going to splurge on a larger bottle of Nude on my next order but I think I need to figure the best times to wear it. I'm hoping to get to more socializing with the winter months coming so I'm hoping to do some more 'field testing."

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
11-12-2021 6:08 PM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-13-2021 10:04 AM

Nice trial run. When i bought my first bottle of Nude it came in a roller top and I'd just slather it on all over.
With Nude, the more the merrier.

With Nude you just need close proximity and time for the magic to shine.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021 10:06 AM by RussianWolf.)
11-13-2021 10:04 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2021 1:31 PM

(11-13-2021 10:04 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Nice trial run. When i bought my first bottle of Nude it came in a roller top and I'd just slather it on all over.
With Nude, the more the merrier.

Funny thing was when I bought my first bottle of Nude Alpha it came with a roller bottle, but I moved to an alternate bottle with dropper top. While I never heard anything about skin oils and bacteria's effect on destroying the product over time I didn't want to take that chance ... in addition to not have any clue how much I was actually applying.

(11-13-2021 10:04 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  With Nude you just need close proximity and time for the magic to shine.

Funny thing was I wasn't there for all that long, maybe 10 minutes. But my unintended target was mask-less so who knows if that had something to do with it. I spent 30 minutes with some NA with the target donning a mask and it didn't strike nearly as fast as this. This was an interesting run, for sure. I don't know if any of the merchants will be having holiday sales but I plan on stocking up on both Nude and getting another bottle of Nude Alpha while I'm at it.

11-13-2021 1:31 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-13-2021 3:01 PM

(11-13-2021 1:31 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Funny thing was I wasn't there for all that long, maybe 10 minutes.

Yeah what i meant was that its not an immediate hard hitter like AV. More like a creeper for me anyways plus the longer exposure the better the beautifying effects

When i used the roller tops i just rolled it on everywhere and never paid attention to exactly how much i applied.
But with the bulb dropper i tend to count drops and be more calculated with dosages.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021 5:46 PM by RussianWolf.)
11-13-2021 3:01 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2021 1:29 PM

(11-13-2021 3:01 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  When i used the roller tops i just rolled it on everywhere and never paid attention to exactly how much i applied.
But with the bulb dropper i tend to count drops and be more calculated with dosages.

When I discovered the mention of the 'fall in love' mix i found it difficult to discern how many drops were equal to how many inches of the roller. I ordered some small dropper bottles so I can keep a travel-size stash of my favorites while protecting my larger bottles. Going to order some more goodies and a larger bottle of Nude will be on the list.

11-14-2021 1:29 PM
smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-17-2021 5:19 AM

5 drops of bad wolf to neck at 11am

4 dabs of nude two to hands two to neck from sample bottle
5pm

Talk about knio holy moly

I went to a concert and I got hits left and rigt

Hb 7 Burnette 40's rubbed her ass on my hand a few times. I know during a concert people are going to touch, but a woman is not going to keep this up unless interested.

2 hb7 Burnettes 20's same as above touch, touch, touch. I felt like a human pinball with this one.

Another Hb 7 20's burnette bumped and rubbed into me 50 times tonight. I looked at her a few times like your man is right beside you stop touching me. This was she would elbow my arm then would rub her soft sweater all over my arm like I said 50 times through out the concert.

Hb 8 blonde 30's kept bumping me from the back I felt her grab my ass twice and touched me more than once. Halfway during the concert she grabbed me and said are you cool ?

I grabbed her and said it's a concert people are going to bump into each other. I did notice eveytime she bumped into me she said she was sorry this was about 30 times. The touching stopped after her boyfriend noticed this and she got in trouble.

My girlfriend said the girl was looking directly at her a few times and my girlfriend gave her a dirty look.

I also wanted to note every girl had massive hair play tonight it was like a damn hebal essence commercial. I also noticed alot of these ladies would throw their hair near/ on me so everytime the would do a hair flip I would get hit with it.

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2021 5:23 AM by smellymen2002.)
11-17-2021 5:19 AM
Standard
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-10-2022 6:53 AM

G'day, I'm a 40-year old Asian who has a problem of being too alpha / intimidating in the office.

A few months ago, I asked for suggestions on this forum for a social pheromone to soften the way which I am perceived. I was recommended Nude and Hypnotica. Nude for day-to-day office work and reserve Hypnotica for actual social events. When I say "day-to-day office work", I really only visit the office occasionally, since the work is mostly remote.

The opportunity came up recently, so I applied some Nude to my wrists and covered it up with ADG Profondo (I did buy a bottle of the Wolf scent but it isn't for me). I wasn't sure of the exact dosage since there is an issue with the euro dropper, my guess would be around 3 drops (Garry has offered to send me a bulb dropper but I decided to just grab one locally). I didn't expect much since my previous experience with pre-2010 Androtics did virtually nothing for me, but bloody hell I was certainly surprised with Nude. 

Nothing much happened that morning, I worked away in my office and nobody dared to intrude as usual. For lunch, I organized an outing with a group of my staff, 4 ladies (one Asian, two white, and one Indian) and an equal number of gents. During lunch, it started out pretty normal, everyone's usually quieter around me but about 30 minutes in I noticed people around me were unusually chatty. I didn't think much of it then but only realized the power of Nude when this chattiness and friendliness carried into the afternoon. 

During the afternoon every lady (plus one guy) who was exposed to my phero cloud came to chat with me in my office, one of them complimented me on my attire and wanted to know if she could reach inside my coat find out the brand. This has never happened before! And this was a stark contrast to the other people in the office who weren't exposed to my cloud, where things remained routine.

When the next lady knocked on my office door, the present lady looked like she didn't want to leave. I felt like I was on the Bachelor show. While I didn't get much work done in the afternoon, I felt I had built a great rapport with some of my staff, in a way I'm glad it's the ladies because I found it the hardest to break through the ice. 

I've read a lot of threads on this forum that the wearer needs to be congruent with their mones, but I didn't act in any way out of character, its effects on me were not noticeable, I didn't notice any beautification effects, I didn't feel extra horny and the whole day I thought I smelt of piss. But I cannot deny the effects it had on others around me. Only thing I need to consider is possibly lowering the dosage or switch to Hypnotica because the last thing I want is the Bachelor mansion at work. Ymmv Smile
03-10-2022 6:53 AM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2022 1:06 PM

Hello,

So this week ,i began to test Nude and today was my first day wearing it .
I started a new position on a job with a totally new team so i decided to try it at work to see where it lead it .

At the morning , before leave home (Around 7-7:30 AM ) I put between 1 and 2 drops (basically i wanted 1 drop but bottle dropped a little bit more so is like 2 little tears ) i applied divided in each side of my neck with my finger and after , without leaving drying at all (maybe there is a mistake made) applied 1 spray of a nice Prada perfume over each application .I Shaked the tester bottle of Nude before use . At my surprise , Nude only smell alchool and not sweat or ''animal in heat'' Like Female Magic of Androtics or any other ( these don't worked for me , like a lot of scam products, i suspect there was not human pheromones , maybe pig pheromones or something like this) . I feel pretty relaxed and the mood like happier . I walk on the street to the office during 15 minutes , no contact yet so i don't have been enough close . I arrive at the office and I am waiting at the reception so I start a little training/presentation with the team and i have to wait the others 9 persons . There
are a 26 yo girl waiting , She is from Morroco and look not bad , she smile me , i smile her back and say hi . I can see she look at me multiples times and we talk a little bit . She was putting her hair nice a lot of time .After that arrive a very young girl (20 yo Italian ,blonde ,If i have to put a punctuation maybe an 8/10 but still a little bit young for me) She say hi and also smiled me and play with her hair , we chat a little bit and both girl look chatty but timid because we don't know each other yet but i can see some interest . After that Training meeting begin and during training i see lot of looks at me from girls , I seat and 2 girls come to seat near me , one of them was the morrocan 26 yo . For the moment i can see looks, smiles and hair playing and even a 30 girl at the other point of the room looks me and when i look at her she smile me ,this happened 2 times repeated . At the lunch time , I lunched with the 2 girls of this morning (including the young girl, As i can see , Nude works nice with younger girls , maybe is also my physical nature idk) They seem much less shy and confortable they are more near me so they are exposed and diffusion is nice . We discuss like we know each other as always , everything nice , but , for the moment i don't have so much interest in going to something more deep with them .I come back to the training room , same things at this morning but more chat and chat ,relaxed chat . Everything is like they see me beautiful and i also want to say a little bit interesting . I don't see all these things with the other boys so i think maybe is Nude .Day ends and i go back at home exhausted . Nude is nice , but i can't see a very big difference with normal days but i am not saying that ther is no effects or difference , but something is something . I am not sure to up to 1 more drop because i am scared about having overdose at work , but i noticed there is missing a little bit more of intensity for the effects . I think mones can have effects during 6-8h (if i am wrong, corrige me please ) i can see at end of the day , effects go slowly degrading , so when i arrived at home , I applied oxigened water and after that Witch hazel and washed the zone with soap and surprise , no smell left ! What do you think guys ? Should i to put more dosage to have better difference ? If i do that i risk an OD ? THank you and i hope that my report can be useful .
04-25-2022 1:06 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread