Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
06-06-2019 2:05 AM

i love nude.
the more i use it the more i love it.

the difference from baseline is dramatic, always.
i see it best since i walk around in a university almost every day.
there are many many shy girls here, they will rarely give back an eye contact or will be easy to open.
not with nude.
with nude i go around head high looking at girls, and so many of them look back, many times with a smile.
girls are suddenly comfortable around you.
when i open them in any way, they are so charmed and want to stay and talk.

i always feel welcomed with my approach and during convos.
this, together with the self effects which are awesome, makes me at least 50% more charming.
i start the day happy and friendly and it builds on from there, almost every interaction with a women is good, many times so good its eye opening.

i finish a day thinking, why the hell am i not just talking to every girl i see?
couse every girl i do talk to, looks like i just made her fucking week!
06-06-2019 2:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-06-2019 8:17 AM

(06-05-2019 11:42 AM)Someguy Wrote:  With complex, i was referring about the number of mones.
I think I get the ideea regarding them.
And comparing to Nude Alpha?
I have AV scented and in my case i didn't got the same resuts as i got from NNPA or THU and I also didn't got any depleted energy or stuff. The best results were when I overdosed it.

Nude Alpha Adds none to the formula and maybe more, I have a friend of mine who noticed a bit of stink once, I'm not sure though , it's still safe but less, every more alpha formula will be more Stinky anyway. If you want to avoid stink you have to stick with the less alpha mones and Cops.
06-06-2019 8:17 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-06-2019 1:47 PM

Nude and Possess Alpha pair together very well.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
06-06-2019 1:47 PM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-06-2019 3:25 PM

My next order will be Possess Alpha and Possess, you have attracted my curiosity RussianWolf. I will have all 4 then. I read someone said that PA and Possess aren't the same formula as Nude and NA, Rumors, Rumors I wonder what is the truth, so many mysteries with LAL product.
I would love a quote from Garry himself about those 4 mones, so we get the truth once and for all Hunter
There is also the rumors that NA is not just Nude with None added, since I have tested both I would say it's not just None but I can't be sure.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019 3:26 PM by WereWolf666.)
06-06-2019 3:25 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-06-2019 6:04 PM

(06-06-2019 3:25 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  My next order will be Possess Alpha and Possess, you have attracted my curiosity RussianWolf. I will have all 4 then. I read someone said that PA and Possess aren't the same formula as Nude and NA, Rumors, Rumors I wonder what is the truth, so many mysteries with LAL product.
I would love a quote from Garry himself about those 4 mones, so we get the truth once and for all Hunter
There is also the rumors that NA is not just Nude with None added, since I have tested both I would say it's not just None but I can't be sure.

i am 99% sure i saw a quot from garry about possess being a less concentraited nude, not once.
same for nude alpha.
and he claimed many times that nude alpha is nude+none.

i tend to believe him and he has no reason to lie about it.
if the differences between the blends are bigger then what he claims, thats just way more appealing to buy all of them.
i think that nude and possess are not so successful because people prefer to just buy the nude alpha, since its all the same and nude is the "best version".

i mix nude and dp.
since according to garry its the same as nude alpha (minus cops) i dont feel the need to buy NA.
if he said there are other differences, i would have bought both a long time ago.
06-06-2019 6:04 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-07-2019 7:45 PM

Hey Werewolf...

You won't regret it. Possess Alpha is better than NA, IMO
Has a great scent as well.

NA is more serious and has it's place, it works. But, PA is more flirty and fun.

5 drops Nude with 5 drops PA works like a charm.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
06-07-2019 7:45 PM
Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-08-2019 11:48 AM

But Nude have no androstenone? As far sa i understand, androstenone is the pehro that makes woman horny and makes her want you, right?

Nude is good for making your girlfriend to want you more?
06-08-2019 11:48 AM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-08-2019 6:07 PM

(06-08-2019 11:48 AM)Someguy Wrote:  But Nude have no androstenone? As far sa i understand, androstenone is the pehro that makes woman horny and makes her want you, right?

Nude is good for making your girlfriend to want you more?
No and no. First no one really know what's inside those mones, at best you can guess.
And you don't need none to make a woman horny. Don't get trapped into the idea that you need a high none product to get a woman horny. I have used BW DP, Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Impi Red, New Pheromone Additive, around my GF, the only thing that makes her horny in a obvious way is Nude and Nude alpha, the others don't seem to do much in comparison. Maybe there is none in Nude but it's probably a low quantity as it doesn't stink at all. Also the amount of none if it is needed is dependent on the age, the younger she is the less you need, so if you she is older NA is better if she is younger Nude is better (16 to 30)
(06-06-2019 6:04 PM)Hombre Wrote:  i am 99% sure i saw a quot from garry about possess being a less concentraited nude, not once.
same for nude alpha.
and he claimed many times that nude alpha is nude+none.

i tend to believe him and he has no reason to lie about it.
if the differences between the blends are bigger then what he claims, thats just way more appealing to buy all of them.
i think that nude and possess are not so successful because people prefer to just buy the nude alpha, since its all the same and nude is the "best version".

i mix nude and dp.
since according to garry its the same as nude alpha (minus cops) i dont feel the need to buy NA.
if he said there are other differences, i would have bought both a long time ago.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Possess-Al...#pid232625
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2019 6:09 PM by WereWolf666.)
06-08-2019 6:07 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-08-2019 10:45 PM

Nude and possess feel diff...I think Pheroman said the same thing.
06-08-2019 10:45 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2019 4:56 AM

i am buying PA tester on my next perches, that will contain more of my favorite nude.

we will see, PA have always interest me a lot.
06-09-2019 4:56 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread