Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
10-29-2018 2:53 PM

(10-29-2018 9:44 AM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  The more you use, the more beautification you’ll see and more interactions come your way.

THIS

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
10-29-2018 2:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2018 4:05 AM

im not a nude expert, only half way through my 10 ml but so far i would say this:
when i take a good sniff of the bottle, i get a huge smile and start to laugh.
it makes the interactions so much lighter and chill.

i noticed it the most when i weard AV at work in a bar and i was way too serious.
the crowd was kinda boaring so i got into a serious and boaring mood.
finally i had enogh so ive put 3-4 drops nude, after 2 min or so i started making jokes with people, having tons of fun with everyone. my vibe was so fun and open.
i believe that when you expose people to it long enogh, their vibe will change in the same way.
of corse some people are boaring fucks and nothing will change that.

another thing about nude is that it has this kind of loving happy vibe.
i didnt use it alot on one on one with girls but if you read my earlier report on this thread, youll see i had a girl around me starting to get an mdma kind of feeling (that was coused ffrom other vriabes as well but still)
so i can see if you spend time with a girl wearing nude, you both get a happy touchy and funny vibe.
you both will be laugthing alot, smiling, happy mood, teasing and touching each other.
add to that the beautification and its sounds like you are on the romantic course.
and if not you will probably have a great time either waay.
11-02-2018 4:05 AM
Primross
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2018 2:39 PM

(11-02-2018 4:05 AM)Hombre Wrote:  im not a nude expert, only half way through my 10 ml but so far i would say this:

i noticed it the most when i weard AV at work in a bar and i was way too serious.
finally i had enogh so ive put 3-4 drops nude, after 2 min or so i started making jokes with people, having tons of fun with everyone. my vibe was so fun and open.
i believe that when you expose people to it long enogh, their vibe will change in the same way.

i didnt use it alot on one on one with girls but if you read my earlier report on this thread, youll see i had a girl around me starting to get an mdma kind of feeling (that was coused ffrom other vriabes as well but still)
so i can see if you spend time with a girl wearing nude, you both get a happy touchy and funny vibe.
you both will be laugthing alot, smiling, happy mood, teasing and touching each other.
add to that the beautification and its sounds like you are on the romantic course.

Great insight
11-02-2018 2:39 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2018 5:05 PM

What is your target age? I have very similar self-effects with nude and I find it works with certain women really well but not others - I've noticed more older 40+ women that look like they wouldn't be interested in sex don't seem to like it. That's a good write up BTW.

Nearest thing that it reminds me of is androsterone sulfate. That one is a funny molecule because I can't smell it much but I've had older women try to get away from me but younger women seem to like it.

I use Nude mainly as a personal pick me up (increases verbal skills and comfort) and for fun night out at the restaurant but it just doesn't pack any escalation for me, so I've replaced it with TAA, Instant Shine, and P75 (all solo depending on how focused I want to be - I'm not into mixed combos generally).

(11-02-2018 4:05 AM)Hombre Wrote:  im not a nude expert, only half way through my 10 ml but so far i would say this:

What is your target age? I have very similar self-effects with nude and I find it works with certain women really well but not others - I've noticed more older 40+ women that look like they wouldn't be interested in sex don't seem to like it. That's a good write up BTW.

Nearest thing that it reminds me of is androsterone sulfate. That one is a funny molecule because I can't smell it much but I've had older women try to get away from me but younger women seem to like it.

I use Nude mainly as a personal pick me up (increases verbal skills and comfort) and for fun night out at the restaurant but it just doesn't pack any escalation for me, so I've replaced it with TAA, Instant Shine, and P75 (all solo depending on how focused I want to be - I'm not into mixed combos generally).

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 5:05 PM by Jimmycrack.)
11-02-2018 5:05 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2018 2:58 PM

im 27.
so far i love nude but i also dont use it if i want to "get girls".

i think its a very fun mone and might pack alot of power under the surface but like i said, im not a nude expert so i really have no idea, just guessing from what other say.

its very good in combination with many other mones.

i would use it more but its expensive, especially if you go to higher doses which get you better effects.

thinking about it now i should go test it again soon. i am inclined to say that for the price, it has better alternatives in most or even all scenarios.
i should really test it again though.
11-03-2018 2:58 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2018 3:26 AM

so about my last post, i am taking it back.
i wrote it after not using nude for too long and i was wrong!!
its expensive compare to other mones but at 100 dollars for 170-300 uses (for the 30 ml) its not expensive at ALL for the effect it gives, i would even say cheap.

effects on self: life is fucking amazing, every moment here is bliss, i love everyone lets have fun together!

effects on others: WHO GIVES A FUCK
seriously, with this mood and this vibe, i will get friends and i will definetly get girls. it gets me into flow, makes talking to other effortless (most times) and it drives my banter level to 100%. i flirt with everything including my cat.

i was reading reviews on NA and thinking on buying it and it made me go back to using nude, especially with high none products.

used it at work at the bar ( 4 drp) with AV, didnt actually see hits from the AV (not many costumers) but i was having so much fun it was crazy, just talking and making stupid crazy laughs with everyone.

used it at the gym (3 drp) with a drop DP, same, had crazy fun, joking with people, enjoying my music, just loving life!
not the best for getting gains, but it is for gettin girls!
mind you that i use DP every time i go to the gym and this time my mood and behavior was very different.
11-15-2018 3:26 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-15-2018 9:56 AM

Try AV at 2 drops , was my go to mixed w nude
11-15-2018 9:56 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2018 10:31 AM

I have been having a blast with nude solo and a nude/DP combo. Saving up now for a 30 ml bottle of nude.
11-15-2018 10:31 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2018 6:55 PM

(11-15-2018 9:56 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Try AV at 2 drops , was my go to mixed w nude

thanks for the advice.
i have a roller so the dosage is a big problem.
ive also used AV for about 10 times now and im not really feeling it.
consistency is non existent for me and i dont love the self effects.

anyway, i got A1 and xist in oil today and im very excited to test them with nude.

i didnt mantion anywhere that i have a "legendary" female friend for the last 10 years, i was in love with her when i was really young and now i cant have those feeling for her if i tried but god damn she is so sexyyyyy, its one of my biggest dreams to bang her.

ive changed alot since we met but our relashionship was always very platonic even in the times i tried to change it.
this girls is really annoying because she is in her own world and so she is bailing on things constantly without even saying and its super hard arranging a meet with her.
therefore i have broke connections with her many times but she keeps coming back and i always give up.

i thought to give up completly but then ive discovered mones and oh man, is this not a test worth having?
as a future scientist i am fascinated and as a horndog i am fascinated even more.

so i only got to meet her once since the mones discovery, it was at her house at noon.
i had nude + xist.
at first nothing special but after a while taking about the crazy and sexy times we had with people during the summer, she started talking about me like never before.
she always compliment me and say how lucky a girl will be with me and what a great guy i am and blah blah but this time it was way deeper and meaningfull.
at the middle of the conversation she went to her room and she actually had different cloths, at the begining she wore some rags but now she came back with a sexy dark red top that showed her even sexier brough.
during the conversation she had a thoung slip (very commen with xist Twisted) and she actually said that she see herself almost at my level and then corrected herself that she sees herself around my level (it was around those line) witch is fuckinggg crazyyyyy.
she is way hotter then me.
anyway im not sure what to do with that.

i do realize that this post fits xist combinations thread better but fuck it i got my mojo and i came out here.

i am thinking about putting xist, DP and A1 next time.
i also wat to get connections, i think connections with her will give me some of the hardest, longest, most gruling brain fucking ever (she talks about her problems alot and boys she got them in commercial stocks)
but i cant help but think what other thoughts she has on me, and also maybe it will make me say some thing that will maybe change things.
what do you guys think?
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2018 7:02 PM by Hombre.)
11-15-2018 6:55 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-16-2018 4:49 AM

Interesting combo, try it!XIST spray or oil?Dosages?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-16-2018 4:49 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread