Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
10-17-2018 11:07 AM

I still can't figure out what exactly nude does.

I know it is good in one on one situations and I do get a lot of looks. But I can't tell what they are thinking.

I can tell some guys don't like me.
10-17-2018 11:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-17-2018 3:17 PM

(10-17-2018 11:07 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I still can't figure out what exactly nude does.

I know it is good in one on one situations and I do get a lot of looks. But I can't tell what they are thinking.

I can tell some guys don't like me.

Think of it as a photoshopped better looking you , that somehow creates the desire to kino when interacting . At least what I always see from it . That is why it is said to be good with younger girls , no none to scare anyone.
10-17-2018 3:17 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2018 2:37 AM

(10-17-2018 3:17 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Think of it as a photoshopped better looking you , that somehow creates the desire to kino when interacting . At least what I always see from it . That is why it is said to be good with younger girls , no none to scare anyone.

Can you explain further how that works?

How does it make you look better? Why would they want more Kino?

What to expect when I wear this on campus?

I haven't had any females open me on campus yet. Nor have I noticed anything spectacular. If anything people are like afraid to even look me in the eyes.
10-23-2018 2:37 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2018 6:08 AM

(10-23-2018 2:37 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Can you explain further how that works?

How does it make you look better? Why would they want more Kino?

What to expect when I wear this on campus?

I haven't had any females open me on campus yet. Nor have I noticed anything spectacular. If anything people are like afraid to even look me in the eyes.

It is not an opener ( like I tried picking up new girls w nude solo , it didn't do it for me ). It's in interacting with girls you already know . Put some nude on , and talk or hang our w girls you know . You will see the difference in how they look at you and how much more they randomly touch / brush against you .

New girls I only picked up with BW , and it works very very well for me . Hell half my posts are about BW lol

Looks wise , look at yourself after wearing it a while in the mirror , or girl u didn't find very attractive . You will see what I mean .

Now that I think about it , perhaps why it doesn't work on strangers is not because they are strangers but because not enough exposition time
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018 6:10 AM by kocik2000.)
10-23-2018 6:08 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2018 11:19 AM

(10-23-2018 6:08 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  It is not an opener ( like I tried picking up new girls w nude solo , it didn't do it for me ). It's in interacting with girls you already know . Put some nude on , and talk or hang our w girls you know . You will see the difference in how they look at you and how much more they randomly touch / brush against you .

New girls I only picked up with BW , and it works very very well for me . Hell half my posts are about BW lol

Looks wise , look at yourself after wearing it a while in the mirror , or girl u didn't find very attractive . You will see what I mean .

Now that I think about it , perhaps why it doesn't work on strangers is not because they are strangers but because not enough exposition time

Doesn't BW make you more aggressive? I've tried BW, made me a lil aggressive. Maybe because of the description it makes me try to play the part of a bad dont give a Fuck attitude. I try to stay away from None heavy mones as it causes people to tremble and nervous or aggressive towards me.
10-24-2018 11:19 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-24-2018 12:24 PM

(10-24-2018 11:19 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Doesn't BW make you more aggressive? I've tried BW, made me a lil aggressive. Maybe because of the description it makes me try to play the part of a bad dont give a Fuck attitude. I try to stay away from None heavy mones as it causes people to tremble and nervous or aggressive towards me.

If I am drunk maybe a bit , but I go with what Garry said , be open , social , smile . The vibe underneath in face of all this properness in gonna do it for you .

Be your friendly self , don't try to play the part of BW
10-24-2018 12:24 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2018 2:47 PM

(10-24-2018 12:24 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  If I am drunk maybe a bit , but I go with what Garry said , be open , social , smile . The vibe underneath in face of all this properness in gonna do it for you .

Be your friendly self , don't try to play the part of BW

I see. Can you tell me you think BW does based on your experience? I've used it a few times here and there and I can't figure what it does.

Would it create more hookups in general or would it be bad for creating meaningful relationships?

My guess is that BW makes it seem like your a badass at the core but being friendly and nice creates the vibe that youre a nice alpha. Kind of like the expression "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets"?
10-24-2018 2:47 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-24-2018 3:27 PM

It's weird . By being nice , happy and outgoing it creates an aura of a true alpha in a way that you don't try to look or act like alpha , because you already are. I always hold eye contact with girls when talking or interacting , this shows it even more . You are alpha on the inside , not outside , outside is only needed for wanna be alphas. That inner gets shown and felt .

In short I always get respect from guys with BW , no intimidation or aggression .

With girls I always get excited tension , especially during that eye contact . It's different from when not wearing BW.

So , in total your guess is correct to the best of my experience .

Let's stop derailing nude thread , pm me if u have more questions
10-24-2018 3:27 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2018 7:40 PM

Can anyone share their experiences with ODing on Nude?
10-28-2018 7:40 PM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2018 9:44 AM

(10-28-2018 7:40 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Can anyone share their experiences with ODing on Nude?

I really don’t think you can od on Nude. I’ve applied a lot of nude on myself and it seems to just refresh things. Never have I encountered anything negative that I’d call an od. The more you use, the more beautification you’ll see and more interactions come your way.
10-29-2018 9:44 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread