Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
09-28-2018 12:39 AM

Nude is getting me a lot of looks. I am in University and I noticed a lot of girls "trying" not to look. In other words, giving me sneak peeks.

Went a met up with a girl for a few drinks. She got comfortable really quick. Told me again and again that I was cute, good looking, attractive. Nothing but positive compliments. We did hook up in my car, she wanted me to put it in raw. Told me that I was sexy over n over again. Told me I was hot.

None of this is exaggerated.

I think Nude vibes well with my natural signature as of now.

I have used M3X, Taboo, Evolve, and a few other high NONE Pheromones. They work, but they are hit and miss. Sometimes it is effortless, sometimes they get aggressive. I think I am high in NONE right now at this age.

I will be riding the Nude train for the next little while.
09-28-2018 12:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-28-2018 2:00 AM

how old are those girls?
09-28-2018 2:00 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-28-2018 2:35 AM

(09-28-2018 12:39 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Nude is getting me a lot of looks. I am in University and I noticed a lot of girls "trying" not to look. In other words, giving me sneak peeks.

Went a met up with a girl for a few drinks. She got comfortable really quick. Told me again and again that I was cute, good looking, attractive. Nothing but positive compliments. We did hook up in my car, she wanted me to put it in raw. Told me that I was sexy over n over again. Told me I was hot.

None of this is exaggerated.

I think Nude vibes well with my natural signature as of now.

I have used M3X, Taboo, Evolve, and a few other high NONE Pheromones. They work, but they are hit and miss. Sometimes it is effortless, sometimes they get aggressive. I think I am high in NONE right now at this age.

I will be riding the Nude train for the next little while.

That's the thing with high none formulas, they can create more blatant hits but they are hit or miss due to their nature.What was your dose of Nude?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-28-2018 2:35 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-28-2018 5:29 AM

As an avid nude lover I have to agree with your observation. When I just started playing around with mones my go to was always nude by itself or with a drop of primitive ( pure none , kind of ).

Weirdly one none mix that seems to work for me in college is BW when mixed with nude . Either it's buffered differently or my body language is approachable . Think I did a write up on that in my journal .

Regardless , keep rocking nude and hearing you I wouldn't worry about none mixes for the time being .

P.s. when restocking your nude do ask for a sample of BW. That's what got me started . They are free with a purchase
09-28-2018 5:29 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2018 11:47 AM

(09-28-2018 2:00 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  how old are those girls?

College, so ranges from late teens, early 20s - 30s.
Majority in early 20s Id say?
(09-28-2018 2:35 AM)stefdude Wrote:  That's the thing with high none formulas, they can create more blatant hits but they are hit or miss due to their nature.What was your dose of Nude?

I had rolled some on my wrist in the morning before school.

Around late afternoon/early evening I showered then rolled some on my neck.

Hard to measure since they shipped me the roller bottle.

(09-28-2018 5:29 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  As an avid nude lover I have to agree with your observation. When I just started playing around with mones my go to was always nude by itself or with a drop of primitive ( pure none , kind of ).

Weirdly one none mix that seems to work for me in college is BW when mixed with nude . Either it's buffered differently or my body language is approachable . Think I did a write up on that in my journal .

Regardless , keep rocking nude and hearing you I wouldn't worry about none mixes for the time being .

P.s. when restocking your nude do ask for a sample of BW. That's what got me started . They are free with a purchase

What would you say the purpose of adding BW to the mix will do? I was told by someone on the forum in the past that BW would complement my physical appearance well. However, as I stated in an earlier post, NONE mixes have been giving me negative results. It does make escalation to sex effortless (hit and miss), but it also does cause aggression in others towards me, aggression in me to others, and sometimes anxiety.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2018 11:53 AM by Bodegaz.)
09-28-2018 11:47 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-28-2018 12:05 PM

(09-28-2018 11:47 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  College, so ranges from late teens, early 20s - 30s.
Majority in early 20s Id say?
(09-28-2018 2:35 AM)stefdude Wrote:  That's the thing with high none formulas, they can create more blatant hits but they are hit or miss due to their nature.What was your dose of Nude?
I had rolled some on my wrist in the morning before school.

Around late afternoon/early evening I showered then rolled some on my neck.

Hard to measure since they shipped me the roller bottle.

(09-28-2018 5:29 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  As an avid nude lover I have to agree with your observation. When I just started playing around with mones my go to was always nude by itself or with a drop of primitive ( pure none , kind of ).

What would you say the purpose of adding BW to the mix will do? I was told by someone on the forum in the past that BW would complement my physical appearance well. However, as I stated in an earlier post, NONE mixes have been giving me negative results. It does make escalation to sex effortless (hit and miss), but it also does cause aggression in others towards me, aggression in me to others, and sometimes anxiety.

None in BW is really well buffered in my opinion . I have seen it add awesome sexual kick to nude with zero intimidation as young as freshmen in college . Because of this it lead me to believe the extreme buffering in it vs other none mixes. Because of possible aggression and anxiety which I do believe it can can in self effects on some individuals is why I would recommend to get a sample and see how it sits w u .
09-28-2018 12:05 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-28-2018 2:50 PM

I don't think there's much none in Bad Wolf. The main molecule is P75. None heavy products like AV and AM brings a very different vibe than BW. I think guys are often turned off by the name and the description. Don't worry, it's not that crazy. BW is about positive results.
09-28-2018 2:50 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-28-2018 4:00 PM

(09-28-2018 2:50 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  I don't think there's much none in Bad Wolf. The main molecule is P75. None heavy products like AV and AM brings a very different vibe than BW. I think guys are often turned off by the name and the description. Don't worry, it's not that crazy. BW is about positive results.

Reps so much , never heard of P75 and reading on it it sounds so much like BW. Makes sense why it doesn't turn off younger girls and works across broad age group . Always thought it was buffers
09-28-2018 4:00 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-28-2018 5:02 PM

(09-28-2018 4:00 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Reps so much , never heard of P75 and reading on it it sounds so much like BW. Makes sense why it doesn't turn off younger girls and works across broad age group . Always thought it was buffers

Thanks for the reps, buddy. Yeah, I had no idea until Indi-player wrote about it. I have P75 from androtics and there's no doubt. Almost identical to BW. The difference is the buffers and the longevity of BW. P75 is the molecule which gives the wearer those insane and unique self effects. I've had fun adding P75 to other mixes like SOB, Taboo and AV.
09-28-2018 5:02 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-01-2018 6:22 AM

so ive used nude around 8 times and im not sure what to think about it.
it seems to always make me laugh or at least put a big smile on my face when i give it a good sniff.
ive prbaby had diffusion problams or othr things that made it completly or almost completely uneffective but there where times when it definitly was.
there where two times when i put AV while working at the bar at my universty (have a neardy boring vibe, not sexuale at all), and i felt way too serious and boring. and then i put around 4-5 drops nude and everything becomes way more fun! alot easier to talk to people and puts me in a very playfull mood, like people think im really high, but im just super relax, not erious and playfull.
now probably my crazyist hit but also the one that was most effected but other variables was in a music festival.
me and a 19 year old german girl took magic mushrooms and went to the dancefloor.
before we went ive put like 7 drops of nuude, neck and arms. it was outdoors but also very hot and sunny and this girl wass around me for at least two hours exposed to nude before we got to the dancefloor.
she had a nice trip and the vibe at the dancefloor was amazing.
suddenly she says: "i feel like im on mdma".
thats for me a crazy hit even with all the other variables. mushrooms feels nothing like mdma and it was her first experience with it and in a croweded place wich can be pretty anxious.
i was with her two weeks in total so i can say her behavior at that times looked alot more playfull and not serious just having fun vibe, very relaxed and touching.
i ran her line in my head for days after, laughing to myself every time.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018 6:24 AM by Hombre.)
10-01-2018 6:22 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread