Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
07-13-2017 12:44 PM

(07-13-2017 12:31 PM)TheMax Wrote:  Just wondering, does nude has androstadienone in it? Can't find any info about it in the product page.

No. If you read the Nude Alpha page, the copy states it is Nude with androstenone. It also states that they couldn't add A1 to Nude Alpha because of patents. I don't feel any A1 in Nude Alpha and I haven't used Nude.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-13-2017 12:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

07-13-2017 6:48 PM

(07-13-2017 12:31 PM)TheMax Wrote:  Just wondering, does nude has androstadienone in it? Can't find any info about it in the product page.

If NUDE contained androstadienone it would be a revelation to me

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
07-13-2017 6:48 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

07-13-2017 9:01 PM

Garry has stated in the past that he doesn't use A1 in any of his products.
07-13-2017 9:01 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-13-2017 11:12 PM

(07-13-2017 12:44 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  No. If you read the Nude Alpha page, the copy states it is Nude with androstenone. It also states that they couldn't add Androstadienone to Nude Alpha because of patents. I don't feel any Androstadienone in Nude Alpha and I haven't used Nude.

(07-13-2017 6:48 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  If NUDE contained androstadienone it would be a revelation to me

(07-13-2017 9:01 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Garry has stated in the past that he doesn't use Androstadienone in any of his products.

I've seen this mentioned befor, but I feel Voodoo has Die-None in it. It's suuuper Die-None like.

Sorry. My bad to derail the nude thread. But yeah. Back to topic, nude doesn't have Die-None. Smile
07-13-2017 11:12 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-17-2017 5:11 AM

I cannot smell any A1 or -none in Nude, and I have a keen nose for it even though i do not get negative effects associated with it.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
07-17-2017 5:11 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2017 5:17 PM

(07-17-2017 5:11 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I cannot smell any Androstadienone or -none in Nude, and I have a keen nose for it even though i do not get negative effects associated with it.

No way Nude has A1 in it. But it has A1 like effects for me in terms of swooning certain gals. I like it as a sleeper that sneaks up on folks. But I don't get the weird hair flips and preening with nude... but I do get conversation, deep eye contact, a need to touch, and what feels like fallout building.... But it seems to only hit certain individuals for me and seems to have negs on older men although it totally has great selfies on me....

As for Voodoo - I want to stay on topic, but yeah I would swear it has A1 or something like it. I've had to shelve my testing of it.
07-17-2017 5:17 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-17-2017 5:29 PM

(07-17-2017 5:17 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  As for Voodoo - I want to stay on topic, but yeah I would swear it has Androstadienone or something like it. I've had to shelve my testing of it.

I second this. PM-ing ya to avoid thread derail. Smile
07-17-2017 5:29 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-23-2017 12:00 AM

(11-15-2014 5:57 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Try spiking Nude with just a dab (less than a drop) of DP (for the none spike), see how that works with your body chemistry. Also remember to shake the bottles well before applying.

Tried 4 drops of nude with 1 drop of DP (tried for less than a drop). Very, very strong attraction with this on. Got many compliments (Nude does this).

Women are intrigued and make excuses to stay close. Noticed staring at my face....Not glances, not casual looks, but hard, focused staring.

Touching, Pupil dilation and strong eye contact. The strongest, most continuous eye contact that I have seen. Kind of wonder and amazement in their eyes. I have Nude Alpha and it was nothing like with Nude Alpha which makes them quiet and the bold ones flirty.

Men were complimentary. A man I have known for two years picks now to share Nude pics of the girls he is seeing. Asks me to hang out with him and his buddy.

Noticed the airbrush effect on myself too. Caught myself saying, Damn I look good.

I wasn't as social as I thought I would be. Some brain fogginess, so I wouldn't advise this if you need to do some heavy thinking.
10-23-2017 12:00 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2017 12:49 AM

I see very similar results with nude and primitive. In all honesty lately I throw nude on with everything as I have yet to see it ruin a combo.

Going to test nude primitive and copulin x Vs dp sample and nude. If I can achieve same results I can make my own version of dp using regular primitive and copulin x.

Also I believe this will help me compare how different cops are in dp Vs copulin x as I am yet to see someone make a comparisment.

In regards to brain fogginess and being social yourself, I saw awesome results mixing nude and AV. Not sure what your experience with AV is like Lord. For me AV always makes me real social and wanting to interact with people. Almost a sort of a pump

Apologies for derailing this thread
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017 12:51 AM by kocik2000.)
10-23-2017 12:49 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-23-2017 9:18 AM

(10-23-2017 12:49 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I see very similar results with nude and primitive. In all honesty lately I throw nude on with everything as I have yet to see it ruin a combo.

Going to test nude primitive and copulin x Vs dp sample and nude. If I can achieve same results I can make my own version of dp using regular primitive and copulin x.

Also I believe this will help me compare how different cops are in dp Vs copulin x as I am yet to see someone make a comparisment.

In regards to brain fogginess and being social yourself, I saw awesome results mixing nude and AV. Not sure what your experience with AV is like Lord. For me AV always makes me real social and wanting to interact with people. Almost a sort of a pump

Apologies for derailing this thread

Kocik2000....I've played with AV before. It hits hard and was very aggressive.

Personally, I had a hard time being congruent with the signature and I had a short temper with it on.

The 4 drops of Nude seems to really bring them in. Here is my theory: a woman sees you and thinks you look really good and senses that you are special.

She also has a mood lift around you....The DP (or a combo like it) gives off social proof (someone is fucking him so he must be doing something right). Plus the Androstenone provides attraction too.

So you look good and she is attracted to guys who look good. She also feels turned on and that makes sense because you look good and make her feel good. I think that over time the signature might make her feel apprehensive because of all the pussy she believes you are getting. So it's probably a short term, casual relationship/FWB type of mix.

Only worn the combo once, but that is my take. Have fun testing and I look forward to your posts.

Quick Edit: I forgot to mention that when I complimented the strong eye contact, it became stronger. Seems simple enough, but I haven't really done that before. "That's so awesome that you have really great eye contact". Then I triangular gaze or drop the stone (left eye focus). I do so many things automatically that I don't think about them until I read what I wrote. Ok...This was a semi-quick edit.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017 9:26 AM by DarkLord1.)
10-23-2017 9:18 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread