Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude...
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude...
05-24-2017 9:55 PM

First trial of nude ( or any pheromone ). Sorry TheLaw my will power is weak and couldn't help myself and ordering a second phero for comparing and contrasting purposes along with my L2k v1.

Being a week day and not going out figured why not try it out at home with my gf. 30 minutes prior to her arriving from work applied a roll on each side of the neck + one on the wrist to rub against the other. I think that is about 3 drops ? The reviews I have read said OD on regular nude is not very likely .

Effects : At first I thought what a rip off, I see no effect . Then remembering this is my first pheromone and that nude is subtle I began paying more attention and observing throughout the night . What was definitely noticed was the beautifying effect everyone talked about . At first more than once she stated the actor / actress were good looking in the shows we were watching while cuddling . Then she moved on to playing with my hair and rubbing her hand against my face saying my skin has gotten a lot better ( I have minor occasional acne breakouts.). Finally we are planning to go to a friends wedding soon and she wanted me to try out this old suit of mine that I used to wear in college days for interviews. Upon putting it on she seemed in awe and was like ow wow u look fantastic and hot. It is worth mentioning back in the day when wearing this suit to interviews I remember her saying when asked how I look reply of along the lines "it will do".

We cuddle and stuff when watching shows but hair and skin part was definitely out of character for her . Going to test it out more in the actual field and see how it does . After understanding the feel of flying solo on nude and solo on l2k will consider the option of seeing how they do together . They are both social from my understanding ( l2k being slightly more sexual ?) so maybe the sample that came with nude ( primitive) might come in handy.
05-24-2017 9:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-28-2017 4:20 PM

I think I am going to become a LAL product fan. From what I read on the forum I am not the only one.

Went out grocery shopping today and brought a female friend with me (she is a gf of a co worker, I hooked them up together at one point of time.) Figured hey lets try Nude again.

LOTS of kino. Very comfortable levels. We have went grocery shopping together before but it felt like personal space did not exist at all between us. Lots of joking and playing but the kino is what blew my mind. Considering nothing has changed I am attributing this 100% to Nude. Short review but to someone who is new to Pheromones this makes be a believer. Seeing a difference 2/2 times that I have used Nude.

On another note (sorry kind of wrong thread) I am getting nothing from L2k v1. So far tried half a spray (sprayer was weird) and 2 sprays. Nothing. Only thing maaaaybe was at 2 sprays my friend was extremely talkative the night we went out for beers.
05-28-2017 4:20 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-28-2017 5:00 PM

Glad to see Nude getting some love. One of my favs.
The Beautifying affect is awesome, a mone you can wear around friends, family or strangers.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
05-28-2017 5:00 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-01-2017 11:07 AM

Welp this marks 3/3. I don't know if it's my body chemistry that mixes well with nude or just coincidence . But it has been something all 3 times I wore it.

Amount : 2 drops on neck , 2 drops on wrists . Had a sample of primal that I threw 1 drop as well just for shit and giggles.

Situation: me , gf , another couple we knew for quite some time + a 5th wheel guy visiting the couple.

Results : lots of hairplay/necklace play from both my gf and a friends girl. Lots of eye contact and Kino from the other girl with being too close for comfort . She was somewhat drunk so it may have added on /played a role in all this . For the grand finale we took an uber to our cars and I have no idea how she ended up in my lap with my gf right next to me. Again too close for comfort . Out of all the times we knew this couple I have not seen anything like this . I have also never seen her drunk to throw it out there .

Ps nude hits well from my 3 experiences so far. Only thing I wish was slightly better would be the range . Seems for it to hit people have to be within a fairly close proximity .
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 12:10 PM by kocik2000.)
06-01-2017 11:07 AM
TheMax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-10-2017 12:22 AM

For the last several day I have been using PLAIN NUDE consistently for about 2 DROPS on each side of my neck. (Asian, 20 YO)

The result are CONSISTENT and BLATANT for people that already FAMILIAR WITH ME. I would say ~90% of the chance, if I hold eye contact long enough with people that already familiar with me, they will eventually open me. (even with people that only familiar with my face, not my name). Under this circumstances I’m completely SATISFIED and IN LOVE with the performance of nude.

HOWEVER I'm having difficulty with approaching and attracting new woman with nude. The attraction or attention that I got from nude seems to be inconsistent or even close to nothing, unlike when using nude with people that already familiar with me in the first place.

My question is, is nude INCAPABLE of creating that attraction and attention on the FIRST ENCOUNTER with new woman? Do you guys have any advice? Am i missing something? Recommended dose?
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2017 3:09 AM by TheMax.)
07-10-2017 12:22 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

terry0400-40

Rep Post

07-10-2017 4:15 AM

(07-10-2017 12:22 AM)TheMax Wrote:  For the last several day I have been using PLAIN NUDE consistently for about 2 DROPS on each side of my neck. (Asian, 20 YO)

The result are CONSISTENT and BLATANT for people that already FAMILIAR WITH ME. I would say ~90% of the chance, if I hold eye contact long enough with people that already familiar with me, they will eventually open me. (even with people that only familiar with my face, not my name). Under this circumstances I’m completely SATISFIED and IN LOVE with the performance of nude.

HOWEVER I'm having difficulty with approaching and attracting new woman with nude. The attraction or attention that I got from nude seems to be inconsistent or even close to nothing, unlike when using nude with people that already familiar with me in the first place.

My question is, is nude INCAPABLE of creating that attraction and attention on the FIRST ENCOUNTER with new woman? Do you guys have any advice? Am i missing something? Recommended dose?
For me NUDE proved one of the most consistent products of all time, first encounters yes also received more boob flashes with NUDE than any other product.

I used NUDE as a base for many mixes back in the day it worked as a catalyst and brought many a mix to life.

When wearing NUDE alone my app sweet spot was 4-5 drops, going over 5 drops reduced the efficiency to the point of me becoming invisible.

It took me awhile to work out my personal sweet spot with this juice because i thought more of it would be better, however it turned out to contain far superior pheromone than what i was giving it credit for and thus i began applying too much in my initial trials stupid
You can imagine my joy when with 4 drops only i was receiving so much positive attention, i then wore it for 3 weeks straight, i ran out because earlier i had given most of the NUDE away and only had a small amount remaining that i had stored in the console of my car, and one day i was out with out an app, and all i had was the NUDE in the car and i thought what the heck and just used around 4 drops, and this day the magic of NUDE began for me

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
07-10-2017 4:15 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-10-2017 1:25 PM

(07-10-2017 12:22 AM)TheMax Wrote:  For the last several day I have been using PLAIN NUDE consistently for about 2 DROPS on each side of my neck. (Asian, 20 YO)

Perhaps a little bit of an androstenone spike should help? When I purchased nude it came with a sample of primitive and it has worked well for that.
07-10-2017 1:25 PM
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-10-2017 8:18 PM

(07-10-2017 4:15 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  For me NUDE proved one of the most consistent products of all time, first encounters yes also received more boob flashes with NUDE than any other product.

I used NUDE as a base for many mixes back in the day it worked as a catalyst and brought many a mix to life.

When wearing NUDE alone my app sweet spot was 4-5 drops, going over 5 drops reduced the efficiency to the point of me becoming invisible.

It took me awhile to work out my personal sweet spot with this juice because i thought more of it would be better, however it turned out to contain far superior pheromone than what i was giving it credit for and thus i began applying too much in my initial trials stupid
You can imagine my joy when with 4 drops only i was receiving so much positive attention, i then wore it for 3 weeks straight, i ran out because earlier i had given most of the NUDE away and only had a small amount remaining that i had stored in the console of my car, and one day i was out with out an app, and all i had was the NUDE in the car and i thought what the heck and just used around 4 drops, and this day the magic of NUDE began for me

How would you compare NUDE to Scent of Eros? Is there a significant difference?
Thanks
07-10-2017 8:18 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

07-10-2017 10:55 PM

(07-10-2017 8:18 PM)Abba Wrote:  How would you compare NUDE to Scent of Eros? Is there a significant difference?
Thanks
Went through lots of Scent of Eros bottled and packs, 4-5 drops my sweet spot or 3/4 to 1 gel pkt, It worked about 1/3 as good for me as NUDE, however one gel pck Scent of Eros mixed in with 2 drops of Alpha 7 did give me some amazing hits at times, for the first few hours the Asian girls would look straight through me as if i did not exist when wearing the Scent of Eros and Alpha 7 unscented combo, however going into the 4th hour with it applied the Asian girls acted towards me as if i was a diamond waiting to be taken home

I would mix it up in a saucer the Scent of Eros whole or 3/4 pack and 2 drops Alpha 7. and a good splash of Brut after shave, not the cologne Brut, the BRUT Original After Shave Lotion, often girls would blurt out " you smell so sexy "

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
07-10-2017 10:55 PM
TheMax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2017 12:31 PM

Just wondering, does nude has androstadienone in it? Can't find any info about it in the product page.
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 12:32 PM by TheMax.)
07-13-2017 12:31 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread