Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude Aplha gel: observations
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Aplha gel: observations
01-31-2023 10:32 AM

(01-31-2023 9:55 AM)ripShadow Wrote:  Numbers: I assume you mean people I am actually interested in, and if so, I honestly cannot remember the last time a girl did not give me her number at the end of the first date (or in the course of chatting over dating apps), except when I tried AV solo (so my baseline is that I number close). But NAG is not M3X. With 15-30 mins of exposure to M3X, I have had multiple women force their number onto me (e.g. throw their phone to me for me to put it in, try to take my phone to put their number in, ask me for a pen and paper to write, etc.). Like zero "game" required kind of forcing. NAG does not do that.

Dates: in terms of getting first dates, I am inclined to say none, since I do not use NAG in day game (and primarily use dating apps). I think it works in "a way" very quickly, but I think you need time with someone for it to work in "the way" that it works. In terms of using it on first dates and getting second dates? Third dates? More? Many times. Many many times. I think NAG does serious lifting on that front if you are the real deal (i.e. what you say you are and appear to be).

Kissing, oral sex, sex: never once on the first date. Sometimes not even on the second date. Most women explicitly tell me they want to wait, are not ready for that just yet, etc. But once we got intimate, they were some of the most intense experiences of my life. Could be the suspense. Could just be the mones. Either way, not the mone I would use if I wanted to get laid.

Relationships: only one short term relationship in the time I've used it in dating (I used NAG for months in working, friend scenarios, business trips, etc. before testing in dating because I wanted to understand it) and that girl was cuckoo for cocoa puffs by the end. At the start she seemed totally normal but once we slept together her behavior became erratic and probably would have been scary if it wasn't so comical. Anyway, almost stopped using NAG on first dates because of that experience. But generally speaking, if I am vibing with a girl over text/dating apps and she checks the boxes (picket fence, values, etc.) NAG is what I wear to the first date with them because I have rarely had it fail (and to be honest, I am not even sure how to describe the failures other than "no mone can fix this"). The few times they could have been a relationship it just didn't feel right so I friendzoned them, said my peace, and moved on.

Awesome!

Thank you for explaining in such vivid detail!

You confirmed my worst fear — everyone’s looking online. I’m still looking to meet those special short term NAG gf’s in real life in bars during daytime, when out in foodcourt, at cafes.

You mentioned no kissing, oral sex or sex on first date. Is that because you internationally don’t want that or you tried and got turned down with NAG?

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2023 12:23 PM by dsouza.)
01-31-2023 10:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ripShadow
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude Aplha gel: observations
01-31-2023 11:52 PM

(01-31-2023 10:32 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Awesome!

Thank you for explaining in such vivid detail!

Of course! That is what I appreciated most from vets when I started lurking on the forum. I also think the details really matter with mones, especially ones as complicated as NAG.

(01-31-2023 10:32 AM)dsouza Wrote:  You confirmed my worst fear — everyone’s looking online. I’m still looking to meet those special short term NAG gf’s in real life in bars during daytime, when out in foodcourt, at cafes.

I mean I do not know your age, but at my age like... I can't find the type of single women I am attracted to except on dating apps. That was one of the biggest shell-shocks coming out of the long-term relationship I was in. I never used a dating app before - never had issues meeting women in person, engaging them, etc. I think it is just a product of the times.

(01-31-2023 10:32 AM)dsouza Wrote:  You mentioned no kissing, oral sex or sex on first date. Is that because you internationally don’t want that or you tried and got turned down with NAG?

That is an excellent question. I do not think NAG tempers my desire to go for it. I probably go for it about 50% of the time with or without mones (because I am honest with escalation - if I am not attracted to them, I do not escalate). And if anything, I am more flirty with NAG because I know it is working (and that is a powerful feeling). I do think NAG simultaneously increases their desire to reciprocate in the future, while tempering their desire to reciprocate in the present. Because there is no fking denying an underlying sexual tension when I use NAG and spend time with someone for an hour plus. It is a heavy feeling. Just no results until down the line. And you will see that pronounced when disinhibition is involved (alcohol or a M3X/Evolve spike), but even that does not overcome the desire to reciprocate in the future vs. the present.

So like I said, in my experience, not the mone if I wanted to get laid. I know some users have, it just does not do that for me.

War Chest:
AP: M3X, TKO
LAL: AV, NAG, AQ
LS: NPA, LT
PT: THU, CPT, GOA, Swoon, A1
PXS: Evolve

“Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
01-31-2023 11:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread