Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Votes - 4.31 Average
Nude Alpha
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha
10-16-2022 6:59 AM

(10-15-2022 10:25 AM)hizzy Wrote:  Amazing stuff.

The pull on this product...

I wouldn't have expected the first woman to return. But she did. Good for you, especially since you already developed some feelings for her.

The second I also saw a few times, overcoming initial contact-sharing-resistance.

Weirdest one I had was a woman, going bar to bar to find me (pre insta times). When she eventually found me, of course she didn't know what to say.
10-16-2022 6:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gba1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2022 11:50 PM

Today was day #2 of me wearing NA for the first time. I put some one before going to see this girl at the store whom I accidentally rejected last week. Once i got there her interest was expectedly lower than before. She was also busy helping another customer so I just got my stuff and left without really getting to use NA.

Let me tell you on my way home in the quiet car, i felt a deep sense of melancholy. I could not stop thinking about her for the rest of the evening. I thought about calling the store and asking her out. But im good at observing my own thoughts and the entire im like whoa this nude alpha is fucking me up right about now. I was thinking about her for hours and how much i wish i advanced the way i should have. Once i took a shower and scrubbed the mones off the thoughts ceased instantly. I can still feel myself wishing i had done something but the deep emotional aspect of it is gone.

So now its like a cop being tasered during training. I now know exactly how this stuff will make a woman feel and shits no joke. i think ill save this stuff for more intimate situations
12-07-2022 11:50 PM
2darkeyes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-13-2022 11:39 AM

I ordered NA two weeks ago and its not what it used to be -- been wearing the fall in love mix without luck for 2 weeks at the gym ! did they change the formula or i got a bad batch ! ?
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2022 11:40 AM by 2darkeyes.)
12-13-2022 11:39 AM
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-23-2023 2:16 AM

(12-13-2022 11:39 AM)2darkeyes Wrote:  I ordered NA two weeks ago and its not what it used to be -- been wearing the fall in love mix without luck for 2 weeks at the gym ! did they change the formula or i got a bad batch ! ?

You probably need to look at yourself more than at the mone. Plus, being so result oriented after applying mones is the most counterproductive thing you can ever do, you might as well not put on mones at all. Also, not all women are receptive to your mone. And it's extremely likely that your own natural phero production has changed in a way that does not match as well with NA. Even ejaculating changes your own phero extremly much, more than you would imagine.

If I ejaculate the same day and then put mones on, doesn't matter if i had sex or not, i need like 10 times as much for any sort of effect on anyone, and that effect is almost always negative anyway.

Same goes for drinking coffee, energy drinks, sugar. All of that fucks your own natural phero which is essential to become synergistic with the external pheromone you use.

I know Gary well and I can guarantee you that he has not changed one single thing in the formula, ever, and would not change one single thing in any formula without specifying so or re-name that.

Personally I don't even use this mone for any sort of female interaction at all, or it's not my intention. This is my go-to work mone these days (100% men at my workplace). After a whole lot of trial and testing I found that this is a much better alpha/work mone than wolf, captain and ascend for various reasons. That is in a pure male environment.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023 2:20 AM by michaelthef.)
01-23-2023 2:16 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  nude alpha gel kingtut savage 30 14,765 01-25-2023 8:50 PM
Last Post: Marcus Antonius
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 87 43,721 09-01-2022 2:39 AM
Last Post: dji021
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 29 8,976 08-01-2021 7:57 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 68 23,663 07-29-2021 2:26 PM
Last Post: michaelthef
  BAD WOLF Vs Nude Alpha Gel (FIL combo) Q873 3 2,251 07-12-2020 2:46 PM
Last Post: Maxzen