Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Votes - 4.33 Average
Nude Alpha
Q873
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha
07-19-2020 1:37 PM

Hey guys

I have some TUSC + P96 oil on the way to add into the Fall in love combo

I believe TUSC is slightly beautifying, does this beautifying effect enhance or alter Nude alpha gels beautifying effect ? does anyone have any experience with that ?
07-19-2020 1:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Q873
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-20-2020 8:22 AM

Aside from wanting to know if TUSCs beautifying properties enhance NAGs beautifying effect , I also wanted to know if anyone has any experience in using very high doses of NAG without Overdosing ?

I believe using P96 allows you to increase the dosage of NAG to maximise its potential because when NAG hits it hits HARD

House of pheromones -
“If you have overdosed, or using a combo that isn’t working, having P96 can be a lifesaver as it can quickly fix negative effects, and make a combo even more powerful

If anyone has any experience regarding TUSCs beautifying & P96 oil usage let me know
07-20-2020 8:22 AM
Lacksalot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-27-2020 6:24 PM

Came home for lunch today, and got my package from garry. One of the items i got was nude alpha. Have on one drop of cohession from the morning time. Will begin the real solo testing starting tomorrow.

I added somewhere between 3-5 drops of NA. NA is a lil more runny than im used to so hard for me to be sure how much came out exactly. Smeared it around my neck/behind my ears. Also used bad wolf cover scent. Mind u not actual bad wolf. Just the cologne. Sprayed on top of Na after it dried down.

A little about my style of using mones. I dont have any particular target im looking to get a response from. Im just a man having fun fishing with dynamite. I catch what i catch, and will decide if i eat it or not when i do.

Self effects - I saw a little of the beautification. Not like slammed in my face. Just very minor. The best self effect was that it made me feel like being social. Not in the motormouth way, but felt very natural. This alone could be really beneficial for me because im an introvert. Not in the shy kind of way. I can talk to anyone fine, but dealing with people tends to tire me out kind of way. I work at a store, and deal with lots of people all day long. So usually the last couple hours of work im not feeling too social. If this effect carries itself all day then already worth it. Now on to what you really care about - the hits.I

The first would be my sister. We work together 36 caucasian female. She seemed to feel just about as social as I did.

The second would be a coworker late 40s caucasian female. Bright red cheeks telling me im the sweetest with a huge smile on her face when i did a very very minor favor. Prolonged eye contact and when i cracked a dirty joke she lit up even More. Im Not interested romantically in the least, but so off base line so either she was having a really great day or a blatant hit.

The third was a 16 year old caucasian female. Was around her once for several minutes. Nothing came of it that time, but saw her right before leaving. Made eye contact figured itd just be for a sec or two and she'd break it. I dont like to be the one to break eye contact first, but man that was goin on for literally over 10 seconds. So i broke eye contact and left. Was gettin akward. Im a big fella so nobody ever holds eye contact with me that long unless im talkin to em or we're playing who blinks first. Next time i guess i need to balls up and see how long it can go on for. Anyone else ever get the NA staredown?

This all happened inside a 3 hour window so looking forward to a full day tomorrow.
07-27-2020 6:24 PM
Lacksalot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-30-2020 5:54 PM

Alright got a few more testing days behind me.

Tuesday - 4 drops 1 behind each ear 1 spread around my carotid 1 split between inner forearms 2 sprays bw cover scent to throat.
Got kinod hard by this older lady dunno exact age I assume in her 50s. All i said was hi and i guess that was a green light. Was alone for alot of this day so not much to report on after that.

Wednesday - 4 drops 1 behind each ear 1 spread along carotid 1 on top of my head on my bald spot (always hot as shit up there)2 sprays bw cover scent to throat. Got fanned by two lady coworkers. One late 40s one early 50s. Got huge smile and blushing cheeks from a somewhat older lady we talked a bit, but she was ina hurry. Dunno her age never seen her before, but hot for an older lady Id do her. Pretty much good treatment all around from everyone.

Thursday - 5 drops 1 behind each ear 1 smeared along carotid 1 in the crook of each elbow uncovered. Usually sweat like a pig thursday mornings cuz of the work i do on those days. Dunno how that plays with the mones. Anyway only thng i took note of was the 16 yr old was workin today and i kept catchin her lookin, but when i'd talk to her at all shed freeze up. I think these higher doses may be too much for her.

Alright so bonus time. I went home at lunch. A girl i work with came in as i was goin to lunch. So i put on some good ol dirty p. That girl is the reason i bought dirty p. She always goes with bad boys, but also sleeps with alot of peoples boyfriends\husbands. She always reacted to anything i wore with none in it. I dont want her at all, but id love to see her reaction. So

1 drop re app of Na on top of bald spot ( on top of 5 that may or may not have sweated off this morning) 1 drop dirty p to throat 2 sprays bw cover scent to throat. My car is old and made of metal, and its 100+ degrees F here everyday right now. So that suckers like a sauna. So ive gotta be diffusing like crazy at this point. When i got back to work a different coworker f 35 is standing near the timeclock. Im clockin in practically back to back with her. She calls out to me wanting to talk about something. So i said yesh finished my clock in and turn around look in her eyes and her pupils are not only dialated but pulsating between big and bigger. Coolest weirdest shit ive seen from mones. Girl i wanted to test on left shortly after i got there but therell b other days.
07-30-2020 5:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lacksalot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2020 1:41 PM

My day is only half over, but got me a hit that made me have an epiphany. 4 drops of NA 1 behind each ear 1 spread along carotid 1 on my bald spot.

Lady comes into the store and wants me to do something for her. Shes somewhere in her 70s. Ive been helpin this lady out for years. Nothin like this has ever happened with her. She said to pick me out something since i always help her out. So i pick up a cheap lil something. Shes says thats not enough and picks up the most expensive piece we have Eek

This is where my epiphany comes in. People have been doin and giving me little shit all frickn week. Ive been too focused on sexual hits to notice. Yesterday they asked if i wanted to order any pizza. I said no, but when they all got their pizza people were handin me slices left and right.

Seriously its an ALPHA blend ya idiot. Seriously i think i need to hire someone to follow me around to slug my dense self every now and then.
07-31-2020 1:41 PM
Maxzen
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2020 3:31 AM

So after using NA for quite some years I have to say that's one of my most used mones. It's status and perfect boyfriend in a bottle. So for me - many reviews here definitely apply. It's not too social . I sometimes still applied it for house parties etc. but it's not the best for it. I'm still looking for a great social party NA combo. NA + Wolf seems okish but not the best.

Lately I noticed that my 4-5 year old NA bottle has some grey stuff at the bottom. However, it seems to work very good anyway xD. Makes me wanna try an old AV bottle again that has a lot of greyish slime inside Beach
08-01-2020 3:31 AM
Lacksalot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2020 8:59 AM

(08-01-2020 3:31 AM)Maxzen Wrote:  So after using NA for quite some years I have to say that's one of my most used mones. It's status and perfect boyfriend in a bottle. So for me - many reviews here definitely apply. It's not too social . I sometimes still applied it for house parties etc. but it's not the best for it. I'm still looking for a great social party NA combo. NA + Wolf seems okish but not the best.

Lately I noticed that my 4-5 year old NA bottle has some grey stuff at the bottom. However, it seems to work very good anyway xD. Makes me wanna try an old AV bottle again that has a lot of greyish slime inside Beach

Weird you brought up house partys. Goin to one tonight and i havnt been to one in forever. Think itll b a small one but still figurin out what mones to wear.
08-01-2020 8:59 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-02-2020 3:55 PM

(08-01-2020 3:31 AM)Maxzen Wrote:  So after using NA for quite some years, I have to say that's one of my most used 'mones. It's status and perfect boyfriend in a bottle. So for me - many reviews here definitely apply. It's not too social. I sometimes still applied it for house parties etc., but it's not the best for it. I'm still looking for a great social party NA combo. NA + Wolf seems ok'ish, but not the best.

I read a report somewhere from a member that tried a NA + Swoon combo, and said he got some really great hits at a party he attended with said combo.
08-02-2020 3:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BAD WOLF Vs Nude Alpha Gel (FIL combo) Q873 3 251 07-12-2020 2:46 PM
Last Post: Maxzen
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 2,853 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 12,767 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 31,054 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 18,975 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman