Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works!
Apexmind
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works!
08-30-2017 7:53 PM

You know what? This happened. I don't post my whole life, but I got cocky. I have been meeting with a personal trainer. She's in her mid twenties and just damn!!! Dark hair, grey eyes(yeah I'm looking) avg height, but her legs and the way she stands is just like she's begging for attention. So, I decided to be a dumbass. 8 drops of NA like before, 70 mcg of Androstadienone on the back of my head, three drops of New Pheromone Additive. One under each armpit and one in the center of the chest. Just to make things interesting I dropped 3 drops of Alpha Treasures in my hand with 3 drops of swoon. Rubbed them together and put on my belly and arms. Sprayed some core, just two shots to the torso for the smell.

I figured why not. Let's experiment. Plenty of time to explore all of this. Now granted, I have been wearing NA around my personal trainer for a while now. Maybe five or six times. I went in late and she hated that, but I acted as though I had come off of work and didn't mean it. Told her I would just set another appt. I thought I would ghost, OD, or the mix would piss her off. Nope. She acted like it was no big and we should get to it. She was talking more and getting giggly. She was always nice with the NA but not so much before then. Now she was acting drunk. She was more touchy and kind of going into a playful flirtation. She asked if I had gotten a haircut. Kept saying I looked different. Like I went from 35 to 25. I reminded her I am 42. She told me it was like a celebrity 42.

While in the burn out room she was putting a harness around my waist. No shit, she had her face all in my face. She actually closed her eyes and took a deep breath and was looking in my eyes. I asked if she was ok. She snapped out of it, was very embarrassed and started talking about what she had for lunch and how I probably smelled it. Then she started putting herself down. Not pretty enough and guys think she's too nerdy and goofy. I said something about her being attractive. I messed up. She was so happy. After everything she was trying to figure out when I'd be back. I make my schedule online.

After I left and got down the street, my phone was going crazy. I had a 123 ecard, several text messages, and later I found a friend request on FB from this girl. She was saying casual stuff at first so I didn't really respond with anything except emojis. Then later I started getting these almost drunk acting texts telling me how lonely she is and how lucky my SO must be. We have never discussed such a thing. I started being nice, and speaking back but dude. That was some serious weird middle school stuff. I have never had that response. It was like mones on roids.

She is hot though, just the mones took her deep into her own feelings. I think it was the Androstadienone and NA mostly. I'll dial it down tomorrow and see what happens. Going to go with NA and BW.
08-30-2017 7:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-30-2017 8:05 PM

I never have that kind of luck

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
08-30-2017 8:05 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: This Stuff Works!
08-30-2017 8:27 PM

(08-20-2017 11:49 AM)Jonas Wrote:  8 drops!!!! Holy crap. Did Garry really advise 8 drops? Wacko2

I totally believe you it just goes against most of what I have read about NA so far and I have read a lot. We have experienced members saying 1 drop (Kimba/Thundr) and then we have as3 3-6 drops... but still.. 8 drops!!

Hmm. Really goes to show testing is the only way to go. Im still a little baffled that Garry advise 8 drops.

Thanks for a great report btw.

Hey that's about what I do when i m on Na. Haven't used the oil in a while, but with the gel I usually use anywhere between 3 to 5 full pumps
08-30-2017 8:27 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-30-2017 8:33 PM

(08-20-2017 12:22 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Yes!!! I'm glad it worked out. NA is great. Did you keep up the 8 drop dose your entire time there?

Yes I've comboed 50,100 and 150 mcg of Androstadienone with NA. 50 and 100 worked great. 150 was a bit too much.

How was 150/too much? Did you have negative experiences with Androstadienone over 150 with Na?
08-30-2017 8:33 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-30-2017 8:39 PM

(08-22-2017 6:39 PM)Apexmind Wrote:  I didn't 8 drops and kind of a little residue in the area just above the genitals. The whole time. That shit works. I promise. It wasn't just attraction. Seems like more deep down. She claims I make her feel younger and she feels super comfortable. Thing is I have worn it to work and get treated like a rock star. Same dosage. I also started going with heavy doses of anything I wear and the results are nothing like I normally hear about. No kidding. Alpha Treasures 5 drops instead of 3. New Pheromone Additive 3 drops instead of one or two. 70mcgs of Androstadienone . Not necessarily together, but going past the fear zone. Not just hits but freaking results.
NA especially is nasty as a stand alone in all circumstances. Its crushy at lower diesel it seems but a beast at high doses. People are way nicer to me than I am used to.

Glad someone else is getting positive results past the OD range. I go to infinity and beyond with my dosages. Can't recall ever ghosting on my Pheromones
08-30-2017 8:39 PM
Apexmind
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-30-2017 8:55 PM

(08-30-2017 8:05 PM)haggy Wrote:  I never have that kind of luck

Man go crazy and channel an actor or character. Just say screw embarrassment. I had that one stroke of luck. I'm decent looking, but socially awkward. INFJ. I'm just pretending to be Luke Cage no joke. You have to role play a little with the stuff on and use without fear. Don't be afraid. If you ghost or whatever else then so what. Make yourself seem like you are way more important than you are. The mones guide you but you have to still drive. You will succeed. I'm texting this personal assistant now. She is happy I am being kind to her and told her there is nothing to apologize for. Usually it's me feeling out. Dig what I'm saying bro. You have a gold mine here in your grasp. Take it and use it for your own benefit.
That one stroke of luck with the hot blonde who friend zoned me makes me more confident. Since then I have been fearless. Just do it bro!
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2017 8:56 PM by Apexmind.)
08-30-2017 8:55 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-30-2017 8:57 PM

(08-24-2017 1:43 PM)Apexmind Wrote:  Jumped on a grenade for you guys. My client uses a tutor for one of the children. I purposely went to the bathroom and did eight drops of NA. Same way as above. She's cute, but too young for me. I have asked before because she looks way younger. She is 26. I spoke with her for a few moments and her responses were interesting. She flirted after just a few minutes. She was acting far different than usual. Standing close and smiling a lot. I asked if I could call sometime. She said she was married. I responded with congrats, how long. She answered with, you can find me on FB though. Lol. Then I laughed and said I will try to find you on FB, what's your last name. Then she gave me her last name and asked if I was going to send a friend request today. I said I would try. She asked for my phone and dialed her number and said to text, don't call. Lol. Later she texted me (since she called herself with my phone) "I don't think you sent a request. How are you"

My thoughts are now that the eight drops shorten the time for a woman to claim you no matter what her situation. She keeps trying to remind me on FB messenger that she is married and we are friends...even when I am just talking about Aloe Vera juice. No joke. She does that and then tries to steer into semi sexual conversation. I am biding my time but I will likely drop a sexual hint this evening.

I saw that too, but with the gel. A woman giving me reasons why we can't be together, but I the very same convo becoming super flirty and escalating. The test subject I'm refering to had different reasons, as she is already divorced. But she went on and on about how she was way too old for me and how she's never been with a black guy before,ect ect. All the while, she was doing all of the escalating herself. One strange thing though with her is that initially whenever I would try to escalate things myself, she would resist. It was weird as hell. But when she elwas ready, oh boy was she ready
08-30-2017 8:57 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-30-2017 9:03 PM

This is outta topic. But every once in a while I do that too. Go mone app after mone app after mone app. According to many. It's OD land. But am having the best times of me life when I do that.

Am assuming it's the same with NA.
08-30-2017 9:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Apexmind
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-30-2017 9:16 PM

(08-30-2017 9:03 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  This is outta topic. But every once in a while I do that too. Go mone app after mone app after mone app. According to many. It's OD land. But am having the best times of me life when I do that.

Am assuming it's the same with NA.

Shoot yeah! NA does a lot more than reported, but I am finding there is a treasure behind the OD of anything
(08-30-2017 8:57 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  I saw that too, but with the gel. A woman giving me reasons why we can't be together, but I the very same convo becoming super flirty and escalating. The test subject I'm refering to had different reasons, as she is already divorced. But she went on and on about how she was way too old for me and how she's never been with a black guy before,ect ect. All the while, she was doing all of the escalating herself. One strange thing though with her is that initially whenever I would try to escalate things myself, she would resist. It was weird as hell. But when she elwas ready, oh boy was she ready
Bruh! Hell yeah. That's what it's like right there. Did you up the dose? It seems to kill the resistance if you start acting like you don't care anymore.
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2017 9:17 PM by Apexmind.)
08-30-2017 9:16 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-30-2017 9:18 PM

(08-30-2017 8:33 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  How was 150/too much? Did you have negative experiences with Androstadienone over 150 with Na?

Too comfy. Too husband like, too BFF like

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
08-30-2017 9:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,214 906,728 10-22-2020 12:54 PM
Last Post: Lacksalot
  BAD WOLF Vs Nude Alpha Gel (FIL combo) Q873 3 453 07-12-2020 2:46 PM
Last Post: Maxzen
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,335 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 13,757 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 32,188 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn