Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works.
Maverick
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works.
04-22-2019 1:08 PM

Has anyone used real subliminal fast seduction.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2019 1:09 PM by Maverick.)
04-22-2019 1:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fiedler
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2019 1:40 PM

(04-11-2019 4:40 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Some unknown shithole Big Grin I can't say where but it used to be a slave country so it's still a bit savage.
And there is a strong catholic influence that is still popular so it's not as liberated as Europe or america. But I think the worse is the unemployment so rare are the girls who have a job so most of them are at home watching TV all day. Those who have a job aren't that evolved either.
There is still opportunity but well it's much more limited.

Hmmm...it used to be a slave country..... the unemployment so rare are the girls who have a job so most of them are at home watching TV all day....

.....Birmingham, Alabama? :-)
04-22-2019 1:40 PM
Shlurpy
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-25-2019 7:49 PM

(04-22-2019 1:40 PM)Fiedler Wrote:  .....Birmingham, Alabama? :-)
heeehehehheeee
04-25-2019 7:49 PM
Maverick
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-08-2019 10:37 AM

Has anyone used real subliminal phermone increase https://www.realsubliminal.com/product/i...production ?
06-08-2019 10:37 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dontbajerme
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-24-2019 9:24 PM

Hello! Fairly new to the 'mones game, I tried them briefly a couple years back but not seriously.

I've been reading a lot about Nude Alpha, and I think it's one I want to try, but I'd like to see if it would be good for my situation.

I'm 29M, and the girl I'm pursuing is 23F (24 in a couple months). We've been seeing each other regularly for 5 months now, and a lot of things are good: the sex is phenomenal for both of us, we vibe well, we make each other laugh, she feels safe with me, etc.

The big problem is that she's not looking for a relationship right now, with anyone. She is also seeing another guy, who she has told the same thing. But with all of the great factors in our dating life, for some reason she doesn't have the attraction she needs to see a future with me. Moreover, she recently said she's losing attraction.

I'm head over heels for this girl, and I'm wondering if NA is a good option to get her to reciprocate. Advice would be much appreciated!!
06-24-2019 9:24 PM
DonaldDarko
Checking out the place

Rep Post

06-25-2019 12:31 AM

(06-24-2019 9:24 PM)dontbajerme Wrote:  Hello! Fairly new to the 'mones game, I tried them briefly a couple years back but not seriously.

I've been reading a lot about Nude Alpha, and I think it's one I want to try, but I'd like to see if it would be good for my situation.

I'm 29M, and the girl I'm pursuing is 23F (24 in a couple months). We've been seeing each other regularly for 5 months now, and a lot of things are good: the sex is phenomenal for both of us, we vibe well, we make each other laugh, she feels safe with me, etc.

The big problem is that she's not looking for a relationship right now, with anyone. She is also seeing another guy, who she has told the same thing. But with all of the great factors in our dating life, for some reason she doesn't have the attraction she needs to see a future with me. Moreover, she recently said she's losing attraction.

I'm head over heels for this girl, and I'm wondering if NA is a good option to get her to reciprocate. Advice would be much appreciated!!

I'm torn on what to tell you. Part of me wants to say if the attraction isn't there without mones than you shouldn't force it and let her go. Part of me wants to tell you that if you really think that she is special, give it a try. Ultimately you have the answers and only you can know what the right course of action is. However I will warn you that it is just as powerful in creating more lovey dovey feelings in you than it is with her. I developed strong romantic feelings for this one girl at the gym in particular that I've never even had a conversation with. So be mindful of that. Good luck and keep us updated.
06-25-2019 12:31 AM
dontbajerme
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-25-2019 2:24 AM

(06-25-2019 12:31 AM)DonaldDarko Wrote:  I'm torn on what to tell you. Part of me wants to say if the attraction isn't there without mones than you shouldn't force it and let her go. Part of me wants to tell you that if you really think that she is special, give it a try. Ultimately you have the answers and only you can know what the right course of action is. However I will warn you that it is just as powerful in creating more lovey dovey feelings in you than it is with her. I developed strong romantic feelings for this one girl at the gym in particular that I've never even had a conversation with. So be mindful of that. Good luck and keep us updated.

Thank you! I look forward to other insights, but the fact that I already have the feels pretty bad tells me that I can't see this pushing me much further over the edge than I already am! I appreciate your advice!
06-25-2019 2:24 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-25-2019 3:49 AM

Go for it yoohoo for science Whistle3
I don't understand the "you shouldn't force it" you aren't forcing it you are just using pheromones. While going out with phero in the dark deep wood of a club, do you think if a girl tell you "I want to fuck" you are going to tell her "no we shouldn't force it"
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2019 3:49 AM by WereWolf666.)
06-25-2019 3:49 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-25-2019 1:15 PM

(06-24-2019 9:24 PM)dontbajerme Wrote:  Hello! Fairly new to the 'mones game, I tried them briefly a couple years back but not seriously.

sounds like a badddddd idea
06-25-2019 1:15 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

06-26-2019 11:59 AM

No matter how much you feel for her, not letting her know that she has you by the balls, by word or deed is vital.

NA might help you bond-back with her but frankly, stepping right back from her and reframing what relationship you might have left with her to your own terms is also going to be pretty important.

But if she's actually already said she's "losing attraction" then part of me thinks she's setting you-up for the chop or at least the back burner, as she has already made her mind-up for the other guy or has someone else altogether in her sights.

In that case you have nothing to lose and you could still take this one as your learning curve with NA.
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2019 12:00 PM by polarvoid.)
06-26-2019 11:59 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,214 898,942 10-22-2020 12:54 PM
Last Post: Lacksalot
  BAD WOLF Vs Nude Alpha Gel (FIL combo) Q873 3 396 07-12-2020 2:46 PM
Last Post: Maxzen
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,209 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 31,847 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 19,693 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman