Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Nootropics the closest thing to limitless NZT drug
GStarZ
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nootropics the closest thing to limitless NZT drug
02-23-2013 8:36 PM

I did an attack dosage once and I definitely noticed stronger effects from my Piracetam, but that was after following the dosages for about three weeks. For the first couple of weeks I stuck to the recommended dosages that I found which was about 1,600 to 2,400mg (2-3 capsules). Currently I'm taking about 3,200 to 4,000mg (4-5 capsules).

The only reason I followed the dosage like that was I wanted to be sure that my body was completely adjusted to the stuff before taking a high attack dose. Main reason was because I couldn't sleep well the first few nights I took it, and I didn't want sleeplessness effecting me.
02-23-2013 8:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-23-2013 9:11 PM

(02-23-2013 8:36 PM)GStarZ Wrote:  I did an attack dosage once and I definitely noticed stronger effects from my Piracetam, but that was after following the dosages for about three weeks. For the first couple of weeks I stuck to the recommended dosages that I found which was about 1,600 to 2,400mg (2-3 capsules). Currently I'm taking about 3,200 to 4,000mg (4-5 capsules).

The only reason I followed the dosage like that was I wanted to be sure that my body was completely adjusted to the stuff before taking a high attack dose. Main reason was because I couldn't sleep well the first few nights I took it, and I didn't want sleeplessness effecting me.

Its the complete opposite for me I tried two pills AM, mid, and night and i was droswy as fuck. But I do feel a difference
02-23-2013 9:11 PM
GStarZ
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-23-2013 9:41 PM

(02-23-2013 9:11 PM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  Its the complete opposite for me I tried two pills AM, mid, and night and i was droswy as fuck. But I do feel a difference

Drowsy? It could be the Aniracetam, a lot of people talk about being drowsy for the first several days of taking it. Maybe try taking half as much Aniracetam as normal for the next few days and see if you build up a tolerance to the drowsiness?
02-23-2013 9:41 PM
GStarZ
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-09-2013 8:59 PM

(02-23-2013 9:11 PM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  Its the complete opposite for me I tried two pills AM, mid, and night and i was droswy as fuck. But I do feel a difference

How's the Nootropics been treating you?
03-09-2013 8:59 PM
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-10-2013 6:30 AM

(03-09-2013 8:59 PM)GStarZ Wrote:  ,

How's the Nootropics been treating you?

I feel a difference its not NZT but you notice a good spike when it comes to your brain. I'm a little snappier when it comes to math calculations, writing, and speaking also my memory is better. I've read various forums where guys are getting better results but I've decided to take it twice a day and since im taking 1.6G a day. I'm taking the 800mg pills from Smart Drugs. I will say I've had better results eating on a full or stomach. Some people suggest eating on an empty stomach and not only did my head hurt like hell but so did my stomach.
03-10-2013 6:30 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

03-10-2013 1:08 PM

Dont know about stomach pain but choline supplementation might alleviate headaches with racetams.
03-10-2013 1:08 PM
GStarZ
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-15-2013 11:38 PM

(03-10-2013 6:30 AM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  I feel a difference its not NZT but you notice a good spike when it comes to your brain. I'm a little snappier when it comes to math calculations, writing, and speaking also my memory is better. I've read various forums where guys are getting better results but I've decided to take it twice a day and since im taking 1.6G a day. I'm taking the 800mg pills from Smart Drugs. I will say I've had better results eating on a full or stomach. Some people suggest eating on an empty stomach and not only did my head hurt like hell but so did my stomach.

Nice, so it's giving you good results? That's good to hear, and concerning the headaches when taking on a empty stomach what pills were you taking? Smart Drugs for Thought is pretty good about their shipping, and their customer service is better than what I would have expected. Have you tried contacting them regarding the headaches or anything?
03-15-2013 11:38 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

03-07-2014 6:09 PM

i think i'll have to try the piracetam or pramicetam.

I searched this thread because I found "vasopressin" in here. I had just read an article that talked about oxytocin, estrogen, and vasopressin levels and how they effect female sex drive. BTW vasopressin was supposed to activate the Thinking cognitive process in contrast to the thinking cognitive processes, making women less sexual when they had high vasopress/ low estrogen / low oxytocin.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 6:13 PM by dexter.)
03-07-2014 6:09 PM
GStarZ
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-09-2014 5:24 PM

Smart Drugs for Thought recently released a third party COA for their Adrafinil (look into it, it's actually a pretty good nootropic that could be helpful).

[Image: 71gHg0nHySL._SY550_.jpg]

They've also released a series of new products (Tianeptine, Sunifiram, Idebenone, and Uridine). I'd definitely recommend giving Sunifiram a try if you've already experimented successfully with nootropics. It's a pretty potent and is really fast acting, for me personally I noticed its effects the first day that I tried it. I've since worked it into my normal stack as part of my mid day supplements.

Been a while since I've been here, and I hope everyone has been doing alright.
05-09-2014 5:24 PM
COUNSEL
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2014 4:48 AM

(05-09-2014 5:24 PM)GStarZ Wrote:  Smart Drugs for Thought recently released a third party COA for their Adrafinil (look into it, it's actually a pretty good nootropic that could be helpful).

[Image: 71gHg0nHySL._SY550_.jpg]

They've also released a series of new products (Tianeptine, Sunifiram, Idebenone, and Uridine). I'd definitely recommend giving Sunifiram a try if you've already experimented successfully with nootropics. It's a pretty potent and is really fast acting, for me personally I noticed its effects the first day that I tried it. I've since worked it into my normal stack as part of my mid day supplements.

Been a while since I've been here, and I hope everyone has been doing alright.

Adrafinil is supposed to be harsh on the liver.
05-10-2014 4:48 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  10% discount on nootropics GStarZ 0 1,795 09-08-2014 1:04 PM
Last Post: GStarZ