Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Nootropics the closest thing to limitless NZT drug
gounot
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nootropics the closest thing to limitless NZT drug
11-03-2012 9:52 AM

Hey thundr,

can you point me in the direction of a good pramiracetam product/vendor?
I am currently mixing piracetam (5g over two servings) in my shakes and would like to go lower in the dosage because of the bad taste. I've started adding Udo's Oil to the mix and feel like absorption/utilization has improved - so your tip w/ the coconut oil seem spot on.

cheers
11-03-2012 9:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-03-2012 11:11 AM

my advance is to take it separately by putting the powder under your tongue adding water or juice shake it up real quick and down the hatch it goes mixing it into large amounts of liquid it pure torture for me personally

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-03-2012 11:11 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

11-03-2012 12:15 PM

I thought piracetam was water soluble. The coconut oil is for pramiracetam which is fat soluble.pramiracetam is nasty tasting and piracetam is icky as well. I try and take my doses in small amounts of liquid so i get it over with.
11-03-2012 12:15 PM
gounot
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2012 12:33 PM

To be honest I am usually downing the whole concoction straight from the blender. The experience is.. let's say unpleasant.
Been googling around a bit and read good reviews about https://healthsupplementwholesalers.com/...amiracetam - I will give it a go.
Don't think I will supplement with Choline since I am getting 100mgs with my vitamins and i am having omelets for breakfast.
11-03-2012 12:33 PM
thundr
Vendor

11-03-2012 2:55 PM

(11-03-2012 9:52 AM)gounot Wrote:  Hey thundr,
can you point me in the direction of a good pramiracetam product/vendor?
I am currently mixing piracetam (5g over two servings) in my shakes and would like to go lower in the dosage because of the bad taste. I've started adding Udo's Oil to the mix and feel like absorption/utilization has improved - so your tip w/ the coconut oil seem spot on.
cheers

BYOB has good stuff. If you get pram then start very small and work up. Its wicked strong.
https://www.amazon.com/Grams-Pramiraceta...ramiractam

Solubility of racetams:
pir and oxy are water soluble
pram and ani are fat soluble

This is what I usually do. Dissolve pram in coco oil. Heat the oil in a hot water bath then dump the pram in. shake well and disperse.
I usually then let it cool and solidify. Do it quick in the freezer so you can keep the pram in solution but dont freeze it. Now you have a pram mix ready for quick dosing. Keep note on how much oil and pram ratio. I get headaches when I take too much pram. The coco oil takes some of the edge off the taste. still gross tho bc I hate coconuts too.

Pir is different. When I was juicing alot I would measure out my serving of pir and dump it in fresh apple and carrot juice and dissolve best I could. Then run the spinach through the juicer and add it to the apple carrot. Takes some of the nasty taste of pir bc spinach is kinda strong. First few times I did this I got kinda high and lightheaded. The influx of megadose nutrients and the pir makes the cells go nuts. Do the spinach last bc its kinda thick and reduces the pir solubility for some reason. I dont juice as much lately bc.. um well Ive been a bit lazy. The pram way is much much easier and more effective IMO.
11-03-2012 2:55 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Fishdude

Rep Post

11-03-2012 7:31 PM

I got myself a capper for $20 and some gel caps . Have pram,ani and pir. I don't mind the pir much anymore so I can mega dose a teaspoon full in the mornings in a glass of water before work.

I take the oil solubles with a meal if need be. I mix them up depending on my needs and keep some at work too.
11-03-2012 7:31 PM
GStarZ
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-04-2012 8:00 PM

BYOB is a very good bulk and powder supplier for a lot of different Nootropics. I personally order through Smart Drugs for Thought now, because I don't have the time to capsule any more due to work and the taste of Piracetam/Pramiracetam is just too awful to ignore.

If your going to be looking for something to mix your Piracetam into try using black coffee, it has always worked for me and I've read in a lot of other places that it's a widely chosen aqueous solution to break down the Piracetam in.

And...now for something random, but to those of you making oils with your Pramiracetam have you tried to....cook with it? I haven't read anywhere where someone tried to cook with the fat soluble Racetams, so I doubt it's possible but if so it would be interesting to just toss some of it in while I'm preparing Oil to cook with.
11-04-2012 8:00 PM
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2013 5:21 PM

(11-04-2012 8:00 PM)GStarZ Wrote:  BYOB is a very good bulk and powder supplier for a lot of different Nootropics. I personally order through Smart Drugs for Thought now, because I don't have the time to capsule any more due to work and the taste of Piracetam/Pramiracetam is just too awful to ignore.

If your going to be looking for something to mix your Piracetam into try using black coffee, it has always worked for me and I've read in a lot of other places that it's a widely chosen aqueous solution to break down the Piracetam in.

And...now for something random, but to those of you making oils with your Pramiracetam have you tried to....cook with it? I haven't read anywhere where someone tried to cook with the fat soluble Racetams, so I doubt it's possible but if so it would be interesting to just toss some of it in while I'm preparing Oil to cook with.

I too just ordered from Smart Drugs for Thought and they are actually located in my home city yet I still have to order online and wait for shipping, Mega shok Just a general question how long does it takes before you see results. Some people say days, hours, and some say weeks. I've also heard that you have to build a tolerance to it before you notice any subtle effects so people would "attack dose" just to get it in there system faster. Any suggestions

Neuro Breeze - L Theanine 60 vcaps (200mg)
$13.49 USD 1 $13.49 USD

Neuro Spark - Alpha GPC 60 vcaps (300mg)
$19.74 USD 1 $19.74 USD

Neuro Wave - Aniracetam 60 vcaps (750mg)
$18.99 USD 1 $18.99 USD

Neuro Boost - Piracetam 120 vcaps (800mg)
$16.99 USD 1 $16.99 USD
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 5:31 PM by Black Machismo.)
02-18-2013 5:21 PM
GStarZ
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-23-2013 7:15 PM

(02-18-2013 5:21 PM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  I too just ordered from Smart Drugs for Thought and they are actually located in my home city yet I still have to order online and wait for shipping, Mega shok Just a general question how long does it takes before you see results. Some people say days, hours, and some say weeks. I've also heard that you have to build a tolerance to it before you notice any subtle effects so people would "attack dose" just to get it in there system faster. Any suggestions

Neuro Breeze - L Theanine 60 vcaps (200mg)
$13.49 USD 1 $13.49 USD

Neuro Spark - Alpha GPC 60 vcaps (300mg)
$19.74 USD 1 $19.74 USD

Neuro Wave - Aniracetam 60 vcaps (750mg)
$18.99 USD 1 $18.99 USD

Neuro Boost - Piracetam 120 vcaps (800mg)
$16.99 USD 1 $16.99 USD

Nice, they are pretty quick with shipping and I'm located out of their state.

When I first stated it took me about 2 and a half weeks before I noticed any profound effects from just Piracetam alone, it really just depends I've had friends notice effects from Piracetam in the first few days of taking it. When I did first start taking Aniracetam I could tell the difference from just the Piracetam, to them both together in the first week. You got what looks like a nice well rounded stack in the mix right there, especially with the L-Theanine/Piracetam combo.

Big Grin
02-23-2013 7:15 PM
Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-23-2013 7:43 PM

(02-23-2013 7:15 PM)GStarZ Wrote:  Nice, they are pretty quick with shipping and I'm located out of their state.

When I first stated it took me about 2 and a half weeks before I noticed any profound effects from just Piracetam alone, it really just depends I've had friends notice effects from Piracetam in the first few days of taking it. When I did first start taking Aniracetam I could tell the difference from just the Piracetam, to them both together in the first week. You got what looks like a nice well rounded stack in the mix right there, especially with the L-Theanine/Piracetam combo.

Big Grin

Have you or did you attack dose or you just played it safe?
02-23-2013 7:43 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  10% discount on nootropics GStarZ 0 1,795 09-08-2014 1:04 PM
Last Post: GStarZ