Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Noobie looking for a suggestion!
DCDUDE
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Noobie looking for a suggestion!
03-15-2018 5:50 PM

actually just made my first mone purchase............drumroll..... AV!

I'm super excited to give this a test and write up a comprehensive data sheet on it. I feel like I have a unique office layout and am literally surrounded by women who I have thousands of work related excuses to talk with. Additionally, I'll be traveling to Rome for a week next month ThisBuba_phone
03-15-2018 5:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-15-2018 6:32 PM

AV is an excellent choice. It made me a believer.

Just wear a cologne underneath it or apply separately.

Good luck

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-15-2018 6:32 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DCDUDE
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2018 6:58 PM

(03-15-2018 6:32 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  AV is an excellent choice. It made me a believer.

Just wear a cologne underneath it or apply separately.

Good luck

I got the unscented and plan to throw some Calvin Klein Free on as I've gotten compliments on that cologne as well. Cant Wait!
03-15-2018 6:58 PM
DCDUDE
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-17-2018 7:55 AM

I went ahead and purchased M3X as well!
03-17-2018 7:55 AM
DCDUDE
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2018 4:36 PM

Received AV unscented, M3X Fury, Titan Fury sample, Wolf sample. Super fast delivery! Now to decide which Mone to try out at work tomorrow? Man in love
03-19-2018 4:36 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2018 5:58 PM

How about giving Titan a spin! See how it goes...self effects to coworker reactions. It's your call, but let us know how it goes. Good Luck!
03-19-2018 5:58 PM

DCDUDE
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2018 7:51 PM

(03-19-2018 5:58 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  How about giving Titan a spin! See how it goes...self effects to coworker reactions. It's your call, but let us know how it goes. Good Luck!

I was thinking of running the suggested 2 spray of M3X, kinda worried..its Fury scent but it smells like straight alcohol..dont wanna get the "you smell like piss" comment
03-19-2018 7:51 PM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-19-2018 10:04 PM

(03-19-2018 7:51 PM)DCDUDE Wrote:  I was thinking of running the suggested 2 spray of M3X, kinda worried..its Fury scent but it smells like straight alcohol..dont wanna get the "you smell like piss" comment

The alcohol scent should die down after you spray it. Also doesn't hurt to add another cover-scent on top.
03-19-2018 10:04 PM
DCDUDE
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2018 2:13 PM

I ended up wearing TITAN today...for some reason I can't create thread anywhere else :l Guess I'll wait and see if it unlocks after a certain number of posts or something.
03-20-2018 2:13 PM
DCDUDE
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2018 8:16 PM

I'm going to get my report out for the day before I forget the details...I'll transfer it over to a different thread when I receive permission to post outside of the noob forum.

So day 1 of using mones. I woke up, got ready, and decided to roll with 2 sprays of TITAN (pulse) for the day. As mentioned, my options were TITAN, AV, M3X, and Wolf...but something pulled me towards TITAN.

Application: 6 AM, 2 sprays...1 to each side of the neck which I then rubbed in. The scent is what I would describe as spicy. Throughout the day I would alternate between smelling the mones and smelling the scent.

Selfies: I was a little anxious on the 1 hour drive into work...but as soon as I got in from the rain, I started to notice some things. I just consciously noticed that I was walking with swagger. I've had terrible posture my entire life (Marine Infantry didn't help), and I usually have to make a conscious effort to push my shoulders back..straighten out my back, etc. Not today. I was straight struttin my stuff, and I giggled inside when I realized I was doing it.

I had made a mistake yesterday at work, which had caused me to worry quite a bit about what people would think. I straight up approached my supervisor and blatantly told him I messed up, told him all the shit I had worked on Friday and Monday (He was out) and that I'll fix it. He joked with me about it, and made the comment that "holy crap you got a lot on your plate."

Hits??

To start off the section, I want to just get it out there that I have really good relationships with the women I work with. I'm fortunate to be surrounded by attractive 22-35 year old women on a semi daily basis (I work out of a satellite office some days).

These are things I noticed out of the norm today.

-While in the cafeteria waiting in line to order, I noticed this woman (35-40) waiting on her food with her hand on her hip and a kind of stank face on. I ended up walking right in front of her and she did the full pan right to left tracking me. I was about a foot or less away from her... Just odd, usually older women don't give me looks.

-There is a very sweet and attractive MARRIED girl at work that sits one "row" over from me. I interact with her daily, so I feel I def. know what the baseline interaction between us should be. I went over to talk to her about work stuff and sat on her desk. I was only there for maybe 45 seconds and then left. Now, we have an instant messaging app at work, 99% of the time if she needs something she IM's me. The other % I would say is if she needed to also talk to someone in my section. She straight comes over to my section like 20 minutes after I had left her, probs her arms over my cubicle, puts her chin on her hands and asks me a question that was easily answerable over IM. I answer she leaves. Later on, I go to tell her that 'so and so' wants to get the gang together for drinks soon, and I SWEAR TO GOD she looked like she had an aneurism lol. Her butt came out of the chair and she was giggly as hell and did the thrust your fist in the air then pull it in (YESSSS motion) and leaned back in her chair smiling and laughing. That's def. out of the ordinary, she's usually pretty quiet.

Due to snow I prob wont be working until Thurs or Fri... I'm attending HH on Fri and plan to give 2 sprays of M3X a shot.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2018 8:18 PM by DCDUDE.)
03-20-2018 8:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi all!!! New noobie here! LePove 2 53 Today 7:34 AM
Last Post: koalafruit
  Greetings From UK Noobie Toad in the Hole 4 1,658 08-25-2015 2:21 PM
Last Post: Toad in the Hole