Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
missjelly
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
12-10-2012 2:50 PM

(12-10-2012 2:34 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Alright missjelly, keep it up and we're gonna be asking for pictures! Big Grin

HAHAHAHA oh man
but yes, trust me..my personality is so different from the way i look.not sure if thats a bad thing or good tho :/ its like complete opposite. weirddddd

im gonna experiment with different mones and see

its funny how i look alpha but am actually a beta girl -.-
12-10-2012 2:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

RE: Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
12-10-2012 2:59 PM

(12-10-2012 2:50 PM)missjelly Wrote:  HAHAHAHA oh man
but yes, trust me..my personality is so different from the way i look.not sure if thats a bad thing or good tho :/ its like complete opposite. weirddddd

OK nevermind. See that surveillance camera over in the corner? I just hacked your office router and was able to take a few snapshots.

And yeah, I'm just being silly, I don't know why, but I'm in one of those moods. Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-10-2012 2:59 PM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-10-2012 3:10 PM

(12-10-2012 2:49 PM)wiserd Wrote:  I've never tried XS. Pure alpha androstenol may be a bit less subtle than Glace if you're still hunting for that 'aha' moment. Glace is well balanced.

Interacting with strangers, when I've supplemented my Glace with alpha androstenol to make myself extra-approachable. But outside of that, Glace is a well balanced mix.
thanks. will definitely look into alpha androstenol
havent had much success with the mones i currently have and going to exchange liquid trust for essence of woman. i guess thats a must have for a girl?Twisted

going to look into Glace..heard lots about itGirl haha
(12-10-2012 2:59 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  OK nevermind. See that surveillance camera over in the corner? I just hacked your office router and was able to take a few snapshots.

And yeah, I'm just being silly, I don't know why, but I'm in one of those moods. Smile

LOL what mones are u wearingGive heartPleasantry
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 3:10 PM by missjelly.)
12-10-2012 3:10 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-10-2012 3:28 PM

(12-10-2012 3:10 PM)missjelly Wrote:  LOL what mones are u wearingGive heartPleasantry

None right now, cause I work from home and haven't had any meetings or anything else going on today. Well actually let me take the back, I use Laid Brand shampoo and body wash every morning, and it does contain social pheromones, so yeah I am wearing pheromones.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-10-2012 3:28 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-10-2012 3:37 PM

(12-10-2012 3:28 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  None right now, cause I work from home and haven't had any meetings or anything else going on today. Well actually let me take the back, I use Laid Brand shampoo and body wash every morning, and it does contain social pheromones, so yeah I am wearing pheromones.

Close! Close! Close!

No worries we will turn you out over the course of a few weeks and have you a legion of studs offering you small fortunes for a date.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 3:41 PM by as33156.)
12-10-2012 3:37 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-10-2012 5:37 PM

I am going to go a different route and suggest LP for a beginner. I also have to tell you that while you can get big hits from mones you just can't rule out the subtle ones. That's how you learn what works and how it's working, by the subtleties. You asked about Blatant Invitation...that's a very bold sexual blend. I would not suggest that to you unless you have an actual target that you want to have sex with. It's not one to walk around in willy nilly. You are either get guys being very aggressive or the opposite, ignoring you. Sometimes when you are wearing mones that make men think about you in a way that is inappropriate for the situation, they ignore you instead. But it all depends on what you are looking for. I like Fastburn Glace and Hypnotica Social for socials and OCCO for cops.
12-10-2012 5:37 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

12-10-2012 10:29 PM

(12-10-2012 2:23 PM)missjelly Wrote:  hahahha thanks. i am quite shy/quiet but my looks dont match my personality.
people that dont know me take one look at me and think im the party girl/drink/smoking type......weird.

guys rarely approach me..they usually stare...i dont know why
wonder what mones will help with thatCurtsey

I personally don't like the party girls who smoke and/or drink. I respect the innocence and purity...plus there's always the opportunity to corrupt them just a little bit, hahaha. Bb
12-10-2012 10:29 PM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-10-2012 11:43 PM

(12-10-2012 3:37 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Close! Close! Close!

No worries we will turn you out over the course of a few weeks and have you a legion of studs offering you small fortunes for a date.

hahhhahah awesome
actually i do have a target guy now..havent seen him for a while too busy with work and stuff
wondering what mone to wear around him. the sexual attraction is there for sure...i guess i want more intimate bonding
(12-10-2012 5:37 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I am going to go a different route and suggest Love Potion for a beginner. I also have to tell you that while you can get big hits from mones you just can't rule out the subtle ones. That's how you learn what works and how it's working, by the subtleties. You asked about Blatant Invitation...that's a very bold sexual blend. I would not suggest that to you unless you have an actual target that you want to have sex with. It's not one to walk around in willy nilly. You are either get guys being very aggressive or the opposite, ignoring you. Sometimes when you are wearing mones that make men think about you in a way that is inappropriate for the situation, they ignore you instead. But it all depends on what you are looking for. I like Fastburn Glace and Hypnotica Social for socials and OCCO for cops.
your right..made me think...
i guess the reason why i wanted that one based on reviews is cuz i want an ego boost? been single for quite some time due to various reasons and just getting back to the game now.....
so blatant invitation is only good for attracting one night stand type of attention?
(12-10-2012 10:29 PM)deker0 Wrote:  I personally don't like the party girls who smoke and/or drink. I respect the innocence and purity...plus there's always the opportunity to corrupt them just a little bit, hahaha. Bb
bahahha too bad, i look like the party type but im actually more shy. sigh. no one believes me in real life so i get misjudged alotGirl devilGirl dance
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 11:46 PM by missjelly.)
12-10-2012 11:43 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-11-2012 12:46 AM

Please please please, before you plunge into the pure essence of women cops, lol, go to Love Potion and check out their OCCO cops (overt cops for covert ops) you can layer their scent with whatever suits you...save yourself some trouble in having to cover...OR Alpha Dream has a Light Copulin Spray that I just started playing with and WHAT a difference from Essence of Woman straight up lol. SO easy to cover...barely there from the start!

I'm a die hard fan of Alpha Dream and Love Potion...LURV me my LPs. Started out with stuff like Scent of Eros, Max Attract, Aware and Pheromax and have, seriously, given my doubles of them away and am still not sure what I'll do with what's left that I kept (I DID doctor up pheromax with LPs and NOW it works Laugh1 )

The questions you're asking and the advantage of this forum will keep you from wasting your hard earned $$$!

Shameless plug for Glace & Stone Cougar for socials...just limiting it to 2...I could roll out a list of consistent performers but will refrain LOL.

Good Luck!!!Party

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-11-2012 12:46 AM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-11-2012 7:39 PM

(12-11-2012 12:46 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Please please please, before you plunge into the pure essence of women cops, lol, go to Love Potion and check out their OCCO cops (overt cops for covert ops) you can layer their scent with whatever suits you...save yourself some trouble in having to cover...OR Alpha Dream has a Light Copulin Spray that I just started playing with and WHAT a difference from Essence of Woman straight up lol. SO easy to cover...barely there from the start!

I'm a die hard fan of Alpha Dream and Love Potion...LURV me my LPs. Started out with stuff like Scent of Eros, Max Attract, Aware and Pheromax and have, seriously, given my doubles of them away and am still not sure what I'll do with what's left that I kept (I DID doctor up p
heromax with LPs and NOW it works Laugh1 )

The questions you're asking and the advantage of this forum will keep you from wasting your hard earned $$$!

Shameless plug for Glace & Stone Cougar for socials...just limiting it to 2...I could roll out a list of consistent performers but will refrain LOL.

Good Luck!!!Party

=) check ur pm
12-11-2012 7:39 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need some boost in life new to pheromones I could really use some help ;) sabka86 5 4,173 07-10-2015 7:04 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully
  Birth Control Ruined My Sex Life - Need Pheromones? ink_spider 0 2,221 07-03-2012 4:56 PM
Last Post: ink_spider