Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
12-10-2012 1:58 PM

(12-10-2012 1:22 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I didn't know there was a call for labs rats lol. Well I'm always willing to take one for the team. Music JK

Like hell as3! When those 2 trannies in the hotel wanted to do some expermineting with you, as I recall you ran like hell! Eek sideLol

OK, so yeah I'm a smartass

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-10-2012 1:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

RE: Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
12-10-2012 2:03 PM

Q: How does a girl use pheromones to get more attention from men.

A: Ask for advice on a pheromone forum.

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-10-2012 2:03 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-10-2012 2:09 PM

(12-10-2012 1:58 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Like hell as3! When those 2 trannies in the hotel wanted to do some expermineting with you, as I recall you ran like hell! Eek sideLol

OK, so yeah I'm a smartass

Ughhhh don't remind me Superstition I just had lunch. I'm only up for experimenting when it involves women who were actually born women. You know all-natural lol.

Just when I was going to let you back into the best damn country western bar in texas you make me change my mind. Better luck in the new year buddy! Unknw

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 2:11 PM by as33156.)
12-10-2012 2:09 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-10-2012 2:11 PM

The right mones will thrust you into situations you might not be prepared to deal with.

Since youre shy and introverted a sexy mix could be a lot to handle.

Definitely start with some of the socials like from alpha dreams or flirt from pheromonexs

I can see est containg products bringing out the more kitteny vibe. Glace has some est. the deeper connection feeling can be from a1 for you and Beta Androstenol for you and your target.
12-10-2012 2:11 PM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-10-2012 2:18 PM

(12-10-2012 12:34 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey missjelly, welcome to PheroTruth!

as3 has given you some great advice. Essence of Women does smell pretty pungent, but as long as you let it dry down for 5 to 10 minutes the smell can be covered. And, that is what you're looking for if you really want to be convinced that pheromones work and join the other 160 or so daily members here that know without doubt that Pheromones do work.

Copulins have been scientifically shown to increase the testoerone levels by up to 140% in men that are exposed to it. Would men seeing you as 140% more interesting and attractive do the trick? Give heart

As to Androstadienone being more for guys, well it is generally the guys that use it for comforting and bonding with women, but the effect is the same whether its worn by a guy or a girl. And, would be a great choice in your desire for developing female friendhips.
thanks so much.definitely purchasing essence of woman copulins =)
(12-10-2012 12:55 PM)wiserd Wrote:  @as33156 - Have you heard any women wearing androstadienone in public? It seems to repel men when I wear it, and leave them with a negative impression. Not that I'm after men or anything, but I wouldn't wear it to work.

@MissJelly - How much product did you apply when you got a sleepy effect? A lot of phero usage is getting the right dosage. Also, if you saturate an area then people are less likely to associate their feelings with you, personally.

Pregnenolone is an interesting molecule for several reasons, if you're willing to break out the graduated cylinder and dilute and strain your own.

1. It's sold as a supplement, so its dirt cheap if you're willing to mix your own.

2. It counteracts the 'sleepy' effect that you experienced if you put a bit under your nose.

3. It has a sort of energizing caffeine-like effect on you and those around you. It can perk people up and make people happy.

It doesn't mix well with most phero mixes, though, and cancels out a lot of the relaxing stuff like alpha androstenol (though some people do combine the two). But a number of people have gotten good responses with it as a stand-alone for work. (work can be a hard environment to test, since people are very reserved and controlled.)

Caffeine will also mostly counteract the sleepy/relaxing effect of many mones.

Here's my take, generally speaking; alpha molecules like androstenone, androstanone and androsterone will intimidate shy people like yourself. They're supposed to convey a sort of "alpha" status, but they work both directions. You're best off avoiding them for now.

I haven't tried the range of mones that some have. Alpha Dream tends to give the best values of the mones I've tried. Mostly I've just used Androtics (this is where people typically start, then move to other vendors) and Alpha Dream, plus lots of single molecules which I use to make my own mixes. Here are the molecules I think would be good for you and what they are supposed to do to yourself and others;

1. Alpha Androstenol - Increases the volume of conversation. Makes you more approachable.

2. Beta Androstenol - Makes people more likely to speak their mind, tell secrets, etc. Some people love it for this and some people hate it, since it can make people say rude or inappropriate things that they're thinking but not saying.

3. Estratetraenol - Makes people more helpful.

4. Androsterone Sulfate - Cheers people up. Conveys healthiness.

5. DHEAS - Visual brightener. Causes arousal at higher doses with long term exposure. Can cause problems if you get it on your skin.

6. Copulins (with a cover scent) for a more sexy vibe.

thanks so much. i was going to purchase from androtics but now im leaning towards alpha dream and XS from stevo.
definitely need the copulins
also beta androstenol
Focus

however i heard glace is more subtle and products from XS give stronger hits is that true?
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 2:21 PM by missjelly.)
12-10-2012 2:18 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-10-2012 2:23 PM

(12-10-2012 1:24 PM)deker0 Wrote:  I couldn't help it, I like the shy and quiet types...plus she said she's attractive, sealed the deal. :declare:

hahahha thanks. i am quite shy/quiet but my looks dont match my personality.
people that dont know me take one look at me and think im the party girl/drink/smoking type......weird.

guys rarely approach me..they usually stare...i dont know why
wonder what mones will help with thatCurtsey
12-10-2012 2:23 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-10-2012 2:24 PM

(12-10-2012 2:18 PM)missjelly Wrote:  thanks so much.definitely purchasing essence of woman copulins =)
(12-10-2012 12:55 PM)wiserd Wrote:  @as33156 - Have you heard any women wearing androstadienone in public? It seems to repel men when I wear it, and leave them with a negative impression. Not that I'm after men or anything, but I wouldn't wear it to work.

@MissJelly - How much product did you apply when you got a sleepy effect? A lot of phero usage is getting the right dosage. Also, if you saturate an area then people are less likely to associate their feelings with you, personally.

Pregnenolone is an interesting molecule for several reasons, if you're willing to break out the graduated cylinder and dilute and strain your own.

1. It's sold as a supplement, so its dirt cheap if you're willing to mix your own.

2. It counteracts the 'sleepy' effect that you experienced if you put a bit under your nose.

3. It has a sort of energizing caffeine-like effect on you and those around you. It can perk people up and make people happy.

It doesn't mix well with most phero mixes, though, and cancels out a lot of the relaxing stuff like alpha androstenol (though some people do combine the two). But a number of people have gotten good responses with it as a stand-alone for work. (work can be a hard environment to test, since people are very reserved and controlled.)

Caffeine will also mostly counteract the sleepy/relaxing effect of many mones.

Here's my take, generally speaking; alpha molecules like androstenone, androstanone and androsterone will intimidate shy people like yourself. They're supposed to convey a sort of "alpha" status, but they work both directions. You're best off avoiding them for now.

I haven't tried the range of mones that some have. Alpha Dream tends to give the best values of the mones I've tried. Mostly I've just used Androtics (this is where people typically start, then move to other vendors) and Alpha Dream, plus lots of single molecules which I use to make my own mixes. Here are the molecules I think would be good for you and what they are supposed to do to yourself and others;

1. Alpha Androstenol - Increases the volume of conversation. Makes you more approachable.

2. Beta Androstenol - Makes people more likely to speak their mind, tell secrets, etc. Some people love it for this and some people hate it, since it can make people say rude or inappropriate things that they're thinking but not saying.

3. Estratetraenol - Makes people more helpful.

4. Androsterone Sulfate - Cheers people up. Conveys healthiness.

5. DHEAS - Visual brightener. Causes arousal at higher doses with long term exposure. Can cause problems if you get it on your skin.

6. Copulins (with a cover scent) for a more sexy vibe.

thanks so much. i was going to purchase from androtics but now im leaning towards alpha dream and XS from stevo.
definitely need the copulins
also beta androstenol
Focus

however i heard glace is more subtle and products from XS give stronger hits is that true?

Glacé is a sledgehammer social. There is also fastburn glacé for the colder climates and winter months. Why not try both though as something that my work for you may not work for others and vise versa.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-10-2012 2:24 PM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-10-2012 2:26 PM

(12-10-2012 2:11 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  The right mones will thrust you into situations you might not be prepared to deal with.

Since youre shy and introverted a sexy mix could be a lot to handle.

Definitely start with some of the socials like from alpha dreams or flirt from pheromonexs

I can see est containg products bringing out the more kitteny vibe. Glace has some est. the deeper connection feeling can be from Androstadienone for you and Beta Androstenol for you and your target.

im shy but as i mentioned before my looks dont match my personality at all.
my guy friends told me the way i dress and do my makeup makes me look intimidating...(yes i like to wear sexy clothes lol)
they say guys that dont know me are afraid to approach me..
but once they get to know me they realize im the very shy/innocent/naive type...not the crazy party girl at all....
12-10-2012 2:26 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-10-2012 2:34 PM

(12-10-2012 2:23 PM)missjelly Wrote:  hahahha thanks. i am quite shy/quiet but my looks dont match my personality.
people that dont know me take one look at me and think im the party girl/drink/smoking type......weird.

guys rarely approach me..they usually stare...i dont know why
wonder what mones will help with thatCurtsey

Alright missjelly, keep it up and we're gonna be asking for pictures! Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-10-2012 2:34 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

12-10-2012 2:49 PM

(12-10-2012 2:18 PM)missjelly Wrote:  however i heard glace is more subtle and products from XS give stronger hits is that true?

I've never tried XS. Pure alpha androstenol may be a bit less subtle than Glace if you're still hunting for that 'aha' moment. Glace is well balanced.

Interacting with strangers, when I've supplemented my Glace with alpha androstenol to make myself extra-approachable. But outside of that, Glace is a well balanced mix.

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-10-2012 2:49 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need some boost in life new to pheromones I could really use some help ;) sabka86 5 4,173 07-10-2015 7:04 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully
  Birth Control Ruined My Sex Life - Need Pheromones? ink_spider 0 2,221 07-03-2012 4:56 PM
Last Post: ink_spider