Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
missjelly
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
12-10-2012 9:08 AM

Mosking

hi all! im a 24 year old asian girl that just started my pheromone journey. i didn't know much about them until recently with reading all these forum posts.

i noticed there are alot more pheromone products than i thought and i plan on buying from the best companies.
I need:

-Attract friends,need pheromones that will make me the centre of attention

-sexy pheromones that will help me attract new love. currently single!

-pheromones that will help me bond with people on a deeper emotinoal level whether it be true friendship or love.

my stats:
Im quite attractive
HOWEVER, i am a very shy and quiet person. i have a bit of social anxiety at networking functions, i also tend to hold back emotionally therefore find it difficult to bond with people at the level i want to bond with.
my personality is very feminine, no angelina jolie vibe. more like the sexy kitten vibe

i read alot on the androtics instant line, however, i noticed they are quite expensive compared to others.
i am still very skeptical about pheromones. i read somewhere they said Liquid Alchemy Labs ones give you the strongest hits?
since i am new and still skeptical to whether pheromones work or not, i really need something that will HIT ME LIKE A TRUCK and CONVINCE me that THIS STUFF WORKS

i currently have:
liquid trust from love scent
max attraction silk from luvessentials
aware from luvessentials

AWARE made me sleepy and felt very weird. almost like a weed-high kinda not give a fuck feeling.made me zone out numerous times even during interviews

max attraction silk: i wore it to a seminar, not much help since people were just there to listen to the seminar..i didnt notice anything from guys..some smiled and looked at me..however, i am quite pretty in general so im not too sure if its the mones

liquid trust: wearing it now at work..wore it once at the seminar too..nothing much yet

starting to get a little discouraged..Sad

also wondering, should i exchange the liquid trust for Essence of Women from love scent instead??

what would you guys suggest for a newbie? which mones give u the strongest hits? im an all or nothing kinda person, if im gonna purchase tiny bottles of liquid for 50 bucks i'd better get BIG HITS
im currently looking into

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Alpha dream
love potions

thanks for your help guys
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 9:09 AM by missjelly.)
12-10-2012 9:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

RE: Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
12-10-2012 11:05 AM

Girl_sad
12-10-2012 11:05 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

RE: Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
12-10-2012 11:30 AM

Alfa Donna or Achar could do well.

Alfa Donna is more of an alpha female mix whereas Achar is more of a female whom is into the idea of a committed relationship.

Something like Glace could make the people around you more social.

Corporativo though meant for a work environment seems to work well for many as a dual both sexual and status pheromone mix.

The ladies here will be able to offer you the greatest advice about all kinds of feminine pheromones and things as they have used many products from various manufacturers themselves.

Androstadienone may be of use as well.

You may purchase it at either Love Scent, Liquid Alchemy Labs, or Alpha Dream.

I apologize if this wasn't too helpful.

It may be in your best interest to start with pheromones mixes that are unisex such as something like corporativo or glace. Then move unto sexual pheromone mixes from there.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-10-2012 11:30 AM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-10-2012 11:43 AM

(12-10-2012 11:30 AM)Androaura Wrote:  
Alfa Donna or Achar could do well.

Alfa Donna is more of an alpha female mix whereas Achar is more of a female whom is into the idea of a committed relationship.

Something like Glace could make the people around you more social.

Corporativo though meant for a work environment seems to work well for many as a dual both sexual and status pheromone mix.

The ladies here will be able to offer you the greatest advice about all kinds of feminine pheromones and things as they have used many products from various manufacturers themselves.

Androstadienone may be of use as well.

You may purchase it at either Love Scent, Liquid Alchemy Labs, or Alpha Dream.

I apologize if this wasn't too helpful.

It may be in your best interest to start with pheromones mixes that are unisex such as something like corporativo or glace. Then move unto sexual pheromone mixes from there.

thanks so much for the reply Blush
im thinking achar since it suits my personality and goals better

btw, do you know which company's products are the most concentrated and give the strongest hits?
as a new user, i dont think subtle products work for me as I am still waiting to be convinced pheromones workYahoo
12-10-2012 11:43 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-10-2012 11:44 AM

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure the ladies here will lead you into the right direction

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-10-2012 11:44 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-10-2012 11:47 AM

Give rose thanks
(12-10-2012 11:44 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum! I'm sure the ladies here will lead you into the right direction
12-10-2012 11:47 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-10-2012 12:00 PM

Oh by the way something great for work if you work around a lot of females is Glacé & A1. You will become the sweetheart of the office the ladies with adore you and hover around you. If you are with guys Glacé with some Cops from LP and glacé should do the trick!

OMG I just came up with a combo for females.

Glacé, OCCO vanilla from LP , A1. This should make you the celebrity of school, work, and play. It covers everyone. Also A1 is amazing for those ladies days you have during the month trust me! I use it to great effect on my lady friends.

The combo an be called "Demi-Goddess" after you since you are a looking and men can't resist and Asian temptress such as yourself while wearing that combo.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 12:03 PM by as33156.)
12-10-2012 12:00 PM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-10-2012 12:03 PM

(12-10-2012 12:00 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Oh by the way something great for work if you work around a lot of females is Glacé & Androstadienone . You will become the sweetheart of the office the ladies with adore you and hover around you. If you are with guys Glacé with some Cops from Love Potion and glacé should do the trick!

OMG I just came up with a combo for females.

Glacé, OCCO vanilla from Love Potion , Androstadienone . This should make you the celebrity of school, work, and play. It covers everyone. Also Androstadienone is amazing for those ladies days you have during the month trust me! I use it to great effect on my lady friends.

hello, thanks so much for your reply. im a bit confused. i thought Androstadienone was more for guys?
OCCO. i heard about it quite often. how does it compare to blatant invitation?
btw, cops as in essence of a woman? is it a mone that i can add to any product that'll increase sexual desire? Hi
thanks so much gonna research more on your combo
12-10-2012 12:03 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-10-2012 12:12 PM

(12-10-2012 12:03 PM)missjelly Wrote:  hello, thanks so much for your reply. im a bit confused. i thought Androstadienone was more for guys?
OCCO. i heard about it quite often. how does it compare to blatant invitation?
btw, cops as in essence of a woman? is it a mone that i can add to any product that'll increase sexual desire? Hi
thanks so much gonna research more on your combo

Yes Essence of woman is pure cops I think. But smelly! Not like OCCO which is optimized for use alone. Cops increase the levels of testosterone in men making them more aggressive sexually and physically.

A1 is a godsend as it increases the bond women feel around around a man and it has a memory effect on its subjects. It also has been proven to Lessing the impact of a woman's period pain wise. It also has a calming effect on women and sends signals to the brain making fall in love. It's extreme comfort and bonding. I use it with my combos to sill the deal.

A negative side effect I have found when it comes to women is that they become stockers if your break up with them and some even get violent. If you read bits of my journal you will see what I mean. A1 also can cause depression in a small percentage of men who come into contact with it or a wearer at high doses on its own.

Happy hunting JellyBean hehe!

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 12:16 PM by as33156.)
12-10-2012 12:12 PM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-10-2012 12:18 PM

(12-10-2012 12:12 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Yes Essence of woman is pure cops I think. But smelly! Not like OCCO which is optimized for use alone. Cops increase the levels of testosterone in men making them more aggressive sexually and physically.

Androstadienone is a godsend as it increases the bond women feel around around a man and it has a memory effect on its subjects. It also has been proven to Lessing the impact of a woman's period pain wise. It also has a calming effect on women and sends signals to the brain making fall in love. It's extreme comfort and bonding. I use it with my combos to sill the deal.

A negative side effect I have found when it comes to women is that they become stockers if your break up with them and some even get violent. If you read bits of my journal you will see what I mean. Androstadienone also can cause depression in a small percentage of mean who come into contact with it or a wearer at high doses on its own.

Happy hunting JellyBean hehe!
thanks alot. makes me wonder how bad do they smell since everyones talking about it.
i have a bottle of pink sugar perfume so i heard it can cover up the smell just fine.

is essence of woman from love scent the most concentrated and best? i plan on exchanging my liquid trust for Essence of women instead

now i need some REALLY SEXY MONES..
heard alot about love potions blatant invitation

as for alpha dreams, someone told me its more subtle and not for newbies?
i want something that hits hard and fast..since im not 100% convinced by the results of pheromones yetPleasantry
12-10-2012 12:18 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need some boost in life new to pheromones I could really use some help ;) sabka86 5 4,184 07-10-2015 7:04 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully
  Birth Control Ruined My Sex Life - Need Pheromones? ink_spider 0 2,228 07-03-2012 4:56 PM
Last Post: ink_spider