Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to this
workergirl8082
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New to this
01-03-2013 11:33 PM

Well when I started out I bought the oil version of Desire Me and my partner is weird and complicated in its self. I do see differences like when I bought him his food for lunch to bring to work he said thank you ( this is progress). Also he actually ask me what I wanted for Christmas. Like the actual question came from him I didn't have to ask first. Another thing I had a spat with me after seeing a girl come in to his house while I was bringing him a 12 pack beer... by the way were not BF and GF we have a weird relationship and both have commitment issues to begin with... so on to my story I then threw the beers into his chest and told him FU and then I said I hate him... Then this is the amazing part he text me stating that the girl was for his brother ( I didn't respond ... I was crying cause well yes that image hurt quite a bit there) but I jumped to conclusions his brother has girls their all the time... just the fact we both came at the same time...then the next text he sent me was asking if I was ok... This man in the seven years I've known him has never acted sincere in his lifeeeeeeee.... ok maybe I'm over exaggerating a little there but in short.... It was quite a powerful moment for me because he was concerned with why I was so mad at him... I told him that I was fine about 20 minutes later :-) let hope we can make it back into the bedroom one day 20 days and counting I ain't going for no record
01-03-2013 11:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: New to this
01-03-2013 11:38 PM

Welcome to the forum Workergirl,

Wow a guy not putting out thats weird. I hope your arrangement gets better. You have found the right place but that doesn't mean it will turn him into the right guy. Check out the ladies product review area and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. There are a lot of ladies and guys here to help.

Have a wonderful weekend.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-03-2013 11:38 PM
workergirl8082
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2013 8:49 AM

I'm not exspecting it to change him as a said we both have relationship issues so I'm perfectly fine with our arrangement its just I fell as if I'm getting a better respond from him when we do stuff like he more polite and he even notice when I got my hair done.... He the same arrogant bastard i love.... But now he actually acting like I'm his.... I bought a car yesterday and the dealers let me leave the lot with the Car i bought which was a 2011 Hyundai Elantra I had to paid adown payment however their letting me just wait until I have the money and then when I have the money I can give it to them on the 16th... Hell I didn't even know you could take a car off the lot without the arrange amount of down payment being paid... I see that as a good reaction
01-04-2013 8:49 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-04-2013 12:11 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
01-04-2013 12:11 PM
workergirl8082
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2013 12:31 PM

Thank you for the welcomes everyone

(01-04-2013 12:11 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!
01-04-2013 12:31 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-06-2013 10:50 PM

*Chuckles* That's all we girls want sometimes...a lil' affection and some recognition. That isn't too much to ask. Heart

Welcome to the forum and I'm happy to see you're noticing positive results Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-06-2013 10:50 PM

Share This Thread