Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New site for single molecules and more...
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

New site for single molecules and more...
09-21-2018 7:33 PM

I was browsing the web searching for a supplier of Androstenetrione (the beautifying pheromone) and found one. They also carry "advanced" bodybuilding supplements.

Not sure of the legal consequences, but thought I'd share.

Browse the products and you'll see what I mean.

https://www.aroidpharm.com/product/99-6-...ohormones/

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-21-2018 7:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

RE: New site for single molecules and more...
09-22-2018 1:47 PM

(09-21-2018 7:33 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I was browsing the web searching for a supplier of Androstenetrione (the beautifying pheromone) and found one. They also carry "advanced" bodybuilding supplements.

Not sure of the legal consequences, but thought I'd share.

Browse the products and you'll see what I mean.

https://www.aroidpharm.com/product/99-6-...ohormones/

They have a bunch of stuff on there. I wonder about the legitimacy of the products. Is it all rice flour? 99% pure like they say?

No credit card orders. Wire transfer only. They say package may be seized. But they will send out another.

I saw at least one of the items on this site is a schedule III controlled substance in the United States under the Controlled Substances Act.

Would be nice to test some of this stuff but....Pass.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
09-22-2018 1:47 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-22-2018 3:37 PM

Yeah, I hear ya Paradox, I was surprised to see all those supplements, but I've learned there are better sites to go to, for that kind of thing.

I'm really just looking for Androstenetrione. I've heard PXS's P86 is close or the same, but not sure if that's ever been verified.

Maybe someone will take the dive and be the guinea pig.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-22-2018 3:37 PM
MaaanBoyHOOOAH
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2018 7:11 AM

(09-22-2018 3:37 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Yeah, I hear ya Paradox, I was surprised to see all those supplements, but I've learned there are better sites to go to, for that kind of thing.

I'm really just looking for Androstenetrione. I've heard PXS's P86 is close or the same, but not sure if that's ever been verified.

Maybe someone will take the dive and be the guinea pig.

I can confirm that XSP86 does perform like P86 from Androtics..if that helps.
10-02-2018 7:11 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

10-02-2018 8:18 AM

I ordered a spray bottle of PXS 86 and have used it a couple of times. I observed effects very similar to the P86 molecule from Androtics. My target was looking at me rather lovingly and told me she felt tired and sleepy after a short while. She couldn’t understand as to why because she told me she thought she slept rather well.
10-02-2018 8:18 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

10-02-2018 10:45 AM

(10-02-2018 8:18 AM)Mischief Wrote:  told me she felt tired and sleepy after a short while. She couldn’t understand as to why because she told me she thought she slept rather well.

Well, it looks like you didn't know that this is woman talk or womanspeak. It means she is tired of you.

What could it mean when a woman says "I'm tired" during a lull in the conversation?

Answered by Jackie Shepard, B.S.N. Nursing & Public Health, New York University (2020)

“You’re boring me and I’d very much like to go to bed now and dream about things other than you please let me leave”.

Note: she won’t actually go to bed for another few hours after the conversation ends. She’s tired. Of you. You’ll probably never see her again. Prepare for the worst.

Oh and, she’s rude. No one really ever says that. Normally there’s a bit more effort to make the other person feel comfortable.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
10-02-2018 10:45 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-02-2018 2:27 PM

(10-02-2018 10:45 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Well, it looks like you didn't know that this is woman talk or womanspeak. It means she is tired of you.

What could it mean when a woman says "I'm tired" during a lull in the conversation?

Answered by Jackie Shepard, B.S.N. Nursing & Public Health, New York University (2020)

“You’re boring me and I’d very much like to go to bed now and dream about things other than you please let me leave”.

Note: she won’t actually go to bed for another few hours after the conversation ends. She’s tired. Of you. You’ll probably never see her again. Prepare for the worst.

Oh and, she’s rude. No one really ever says that. Normally there’s a bit more effort to make the other person feel comfortable.

That happened to me years ago. It felt odd, so I doubled back to check. And sure nuff, she had her lights off, and was on the computer. Stalker behavior is what people say that is, but I say, I just wanted to know. Went on home, and never said anything about it later. Weeks later, she came knocking on the door. I just figured there was something she wanted to do, and didn't want me there. So ... Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-02-2018 2:27 PM
Conjurator
Resident Necromancer

Rep Post

11-17-2018 5:32 PM

Staying away from shady sites and questionable products might be advisable. Let's not give reasons for gov'ts to eventually add some of our beloved legit molecules to the Controlled substances list. That would be sad. I'd keep that stuff very well separated from mones.
11-17-2018 5:32 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help creating a good standalone product from single molecules sityslicker1 9 4,514 07-07-2013 6:49 PM
Last Post: Wanghan
  Is it okay to mix single molecules with Cologne? Triceptor 8 4,029 03-09-2013 5:30 PM
Last Post: NuTrix