Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New person - I need some help in my purchase
eddy2by4
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New person - I need some help in my purchase
12-22-2017 6:06 PM

Hi guys,
So I've made some research on the House Of Pheromones site and also reading a lot of forum topics regarding different pheromone products.

I am trying to make a decision but it's a bit hard for me - and before you come here and scream that I should read and get my answers on the other topics or buy everything myself and test it out -> I know that is the most efficient way, since the body of each one of us is different having different chemicals.

But starting out on this journey I don't want to spend a fortune from the start, I would like to experiment, but also start with some rather safe formulas at first.

I don't really have problems in getting a girlfriend, interacting with women, I believe my game is somewhere between good to very good. Reading a lot of things here on the forum got me excited about pheromones and my main goal is to add some spice in my interactions and get some hits - some stories I read where really nice and I just want to experiment these reactions by women in general.

Here is my situation:
I am just starting fresh at a new job in a corporate company - and would love to make some good impressions, I am a warm, optimistic guy - but I will also have the chance to meet a lot of 24-34+ women being a 400+ company with a lot of women in that range.

Now my goal at work is to really spice up the interactions with all my new colleagues, but would love to see some reactions from the new girls that will enter my life - I don't want something really serious with any of those girl, at this point, just want the hits.. and some minor flirting - I am not expecting the pheromones to make all the work for me, I will be engaging and everything.

I also have some girls on my pipeline that I constantly interact with on a daily basis, and I haven't made my mind up yet about all of them, but there are 1-2 candidates that I would love to test with some pheromones to see their reaction - these 2 girls are fairly attached emotionally already so I want to see what I can get out of it. I would also love to have some interactions with some of the new girls and see how they work without any history between us.

Now, because I don't really want to spend a lot right now I decided to go with the products of a company and based on my research there will be either LAL, AD or PheromoneXS in the combinations of:

LAL : Wolf - for office
Nude Alpha - interactions with current and new girls

AD: Corporativo - for office
Alfa Maschio - interactions with current and new girls

PhereomoneXS: Xist (oil) - for office
Xist (oil) + EvolveXS(oil) - interactions with current and new girls

Now, I have some problems here

Regarding LAL, Wolf as I understood is created more for not intimidating females if you are a huge guy, I am not a very huge one so I would love something more sexual lets say. Other things I thought about are Voodoo/Hypnotica, but they don't seem to give me that comfortable, reliable, alpha status that I want in the office, but in the same time to be of sexual with the ladies if I want. I don't know which of LAL's products give me this, alpha status, but sexual. Regarding the other product I believe Nude Alpha will be a good one for current and new girls so from the sexual part I'll be ok.

Regarding AD, a lot of people are skeptic on the forum for their formulas, in the past having some problems, but as I understood - it has been fixed for 1-2 years now, and everything should be good with them, based on the Corporativo reviews I believe its exactly what I want and I believe Alfa Maschio to be a good choice for sexual interaction as well.

Regarding PheromoneXS, I just don't know, I constantly read on the forum that NA is better than Xist, also Alfa Maschio seems to hit harder than Xist+EvolveXS so I somehow don't have enough data on this.

I believe I described my needs fairly well here, I am asking the seasoned pheromone users that have tried all these products, in your opinion, what is the best way to go for a starter in my situation?

Please keep in mind that because of financial reasons, as being a starter I would like to stick to only one of the companies.

Also, if you have better alternatives or products than the ones I selected for my situation please don't hesitate to write them down, I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks a lot - in advance.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2017 6:32 PM by eddy2by4.)
12-22-2017 6:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New person - I need some help in my purchase
12-23-2017 5:16 AM

Here in this post I asked forum members what product did the re-buy more than once.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Which-pher...nce?page=5

You have right kind of idea for the pheromones you going for.

Look all pheromone product have a hint of sexual to them. Just depends on how hard you want them to hit.

pheromonexs if you buy all of your pheromones from here you can mix and match them. Give it that sexual kick you are looking for.

More sexual go for M3X but I have never tried Alfa Maschio these product are going to be high in androstenone. Or Bad Wolf be careful with this one. If you want to see the effect of androstenone go to the supermarket buy a bag of celery seed than go to the gym and work up a sweat. Women give you jaw open look and other women will be nauseated by your very presents.

Don't put on a heavy sexual product to work.
12-23-2017 5:16 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-23-2017 7:25 AM

I myself still have a lot to learn and there are a ton of products I still need to test outside of AD. For a balanced standalone product I highly suggest Captain oil and at 2-3 drops solo and I think this would fit like a glove starting out with your new company and your goals. This will do everything you are asking for, and I have found the flirting I get out of it is more a fun type more than being hit on. I am sure if I wanted it to be more I could take it there, but I am married and other women respect that with this one which for me is a huge plus. At $68 for the big 30ML in oil it is a good value to. the smaller 10ML bottle I think is about $30 of you are on a tight budget.
12-23-2017 7:25 AM
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-23-2017 8:07 AM

My top3 pheromones in terms of consistency are Taboo, L2K v1 and BadWolf in no particular order and I believe all of them are excellent for your situation.If I were in your situation I wouldn't put strong sexuals or pure status products in the office.Wearing one of the above almost guarantees results everytime.

If you buy Taboo you can should also add Xist in that order
I don't know the current situation with Alpha Dream.I'm not sure if current L2K is the same as the old.AM is strong but didn't work consistently for me so I stopped using it
From LAL I would add Nude Alpha Gel with the BW

If you take one of the girls home you can add New Pheromone Additive (from LaCroy)
If you date one of the girls and you have some hours for Evolve oil to do its magic then grab one too (or you can spike Taboo or Xist with New Pheromone Additive for that date)

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2017 8:09 AM by stefdude.)
12-23-2017 8:07 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

eddy2by4
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-23-2017 9:27 AM

Guys,
Thanks a lot for your answers until now, hope others can share their opinions Smile
Isn't L2K or BW a bit too much for an office environment?

@mdw, reading that thread gave me some more confidence in the pheromonexs products.

I am thinking to go Xist office and Xist + Evolve for girls, is this a good and hitting combination ? What are your opinions ?
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2017 9:27 AM by eddy2by4.)
12-23-2017 9:27 AM
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-23-2017 9:56 AM

(12-23-2017 9:27 AM)eddy2by4 Wrote:  Guys,
Thanks a lot for your answers until now, hope others can share their opinions Smile
Isn't L2K or BW a bit too much for an office environment?

@mdw, reading that thread gave me some more confidence in the pheromonexs products.

I am thinking to go Xist office and Xist + Evolve for girls, is this a good and hitting combination ? What are your opinions ?

Neither of them is too much.They are both balanced social/sexual.If you don't reapply L2K you should be fine at 1-2 sprays total (2 from start or 1+1 reapplication)

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-23-2017 9:56 AM
eddy2by4
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-25-2017 11:34 AM

I am looking forward for answers from other seasoned phero users Smile
12-25-2017 11:34 AM