Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New here from another forum. Looking for something specific...
masu
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New here from another forum. Looking for something specific...
05-01-2018 8:43 PM

(04-29-2018 2:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Personally, I always found AV to be a bit inconsistent for me. Charisma is great for meeting new people and being the center of attention. GOA, is great for getting attention but can lead to stalkers if you are not careful.

I’d suggest Charisma for your needs.

Thanks for the reply Snoopy!

I ordered some AV and about to get the Charisma. Would these two work well together? Would the Charisma buffer the AV since it's more social? Or would it hinder AV's abilities?
05-01-2018 8:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-01-2018 9:31 PM

(05-01-2018 8:43 PM)masu Wrote:  Thanks for the reply Snoopy!

I ordered some AV and about to get the Charisma. Would these two work well together? Would the Charisma buffer the AV since it's more social? Or would it hinder AV's abilities?

I personally think the two combined would be an overdose but that's what experimentation is all about.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-01-2018 9:31 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

masu
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-03-2018 11:42 AM

I ordered all three (Aqua Vitae, Charisma, and Grail of Affection).

I might try an AV and GOA combo and use the Charisma on its own.

On a side note I tried using 2 sprays of my diminishing AMMO bottle and 2 sprays IH yesterday and it made for an absolutely amazing day. I wasn't the center of attention but both my targets I engaged with led me into super deep convo. I know it's the Beta Androstenol in the IH, but when I've used it on its own I never got those results. The convos were deep, serious, but also went flirty and semi-sexual. I saw both targets at different times of the day and neither wanted to leave.

Gonna experiment today with 1x AMMO and keep the 2x IH and see if anything changes.
05-03-2018 11:42 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-03-2018 8:13 PM

Just a suggestion in the name of helping you get the results you seek. I'd highly recommend working with each product solo in order to get a handle on each before moving into combining them. For the most part it does help to lessen any potential disappointments.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-03-2018 8:13 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-03-2018 8:33 PM

I agree with Snoopy. It can take weeks to learn the ins and outs of a product. This isn’t the androids forum where we throw on combos and say what we think each product did.

With that being, I think adding products that jive together is more fun than either solo. Put on AV and GoA and they might work together for you really well.
05-03-2018 8:33 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-04-2018 7:09 AM

(04-27-2018 9:50 AM)masu Wrote:  I'd like your opinion on what you'd think is best!

Grail of Affection
Xist
Chikara
Aqua Vitae
Wolf
Bad Wolf
L2K
True Instinct
Charisma
Alter Ego
Evolve XS
and of course Taboo XS

Which of these do you guys suggest?? If you have any other suggestions I'm all ears.

Honestly Masu, we are trying to get away from answering the "What is the best pheromone for me?" question.

There are 70+ products on this website.

Everyone has a nose and an opinion. Who is right and who is wrong? Rather than bet $60-80 on the opinion of someone who can have their own reasons for recommending a product we are trying to encourage new posters to do a little reading and decide for themselves.

How easy is it to just post a thread asking the "What is the best pheromone for me?" question. Super easy.

How respectful is it to those who put in hundreds of threads of trial and error, and many hours of input written down and shared with the community.

Couldn't you spend some of your precious time reading product reviews.

"I didn't ask anyone what they thought I should get. I put in the time, and read, for hours and days. Then I bought many mones and through testing myself, found what worked for me."--RussianWolf

Masu, you are welcome here. Read, learn, ask questions and share your opinion. We encourage you to join in the community.

Shame on those Veterans who contribute to the spoon feeding.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-04-2018 7:09 AM

masu
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-04-2018 4:48 PM

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Sorry if I asked too much right off the bat. I'm not really new to mones in general.

I've started by using some of Love Scent's products around 2006 and from 2010-present I've stuck with AD. With what's been going on over there, I migrated here and I am a bit overwhelmed at all the other companies there are. With my experimentation, I know what -none -Androsterone, Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol and Androstadienone do when mixed with my own body chemistry, so I know what to avoid more of and what to add.

I have read a bunch on here before and used the search button and google a ton as well, that's how I made my initial list of potential products.

I'm still waiting on the AV, Charisma, and GOA and will experiment with those!
05-04-2018 4:48 PM
masu
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-08-2018 11:41 AM

So I received the AV and had my first experience with it!

Dosage
2-3 drops (1 drop mixed between wrists and 1-2 on neck)

Social and attraction:

Noticed some Deer in the headlights from at least one girls in every area on my commute to work. Bus driver was more courteous than usual too. On my way down the stairs to the subway, a younger guy was kind of walking in line with me hoping to get to the turnstile first, but when he got closer he kind of turned towards me and then JUMPED AWAY! I was in almost disbelief as I was going through the turnstile.

At work I felt like a celebrity. I don't think it was a CEO or A314 vibe, more like respected but still approachable. Someone stopped by the gym whom I'd never met before and when I opened with her she seemed to laugh at everything I said. I don't know if she's always like that though. I had some nice chats with other guy members who never really engaged in deep convo with me before.

I usually feel like I'm working and have to either go out of my way to engage with members or if they approach me it's mainly for business, not chitchat unless I turn it into that. With the AV, it felt like I was one of the members, but more respected. Most of the day and evening I was posted up at a couple of points seated, and had members either sitting beside me or standing in front of me with their backs to the rest of the gym (and for long periods of time)

All in all, I don't know if there was any attraction with girls, but it's too early to tell.

Self Effects:

Here's where things get a bit strange. I had heard of people feeling lethargic on this and yesterday I can say that I barely moved! When I said I had large amounts of time posted up somewhere with people around me, it was because I didn't want to move. I was just stuck. I usually have a small workout before the gym closes but I couldn't even bring myself to do more than one exercise. My eyes were fine, it didn't feel like fatigue, just general muscle lethargy.

When I went to bed I had extremely vivid dreams and kept waking up. The first involved a girl I hadn't seen or even thought of since high school (over 10 years ago). We barely spoke and there was never any attraction. In the dream, I was just at the mall and yelling at a flat earther and then walked into a library and she was there. We hugged and I remember thinking I'm wearing AV so should try to escalate now, so went for the kiss. Honest to God I woke up in utter love. I hadn't thought about her for literally over 10 years and never sexually. Don't have her on social media either so it's so strange.

I went back to sleep again maybe 10 minutes later and the dream continued (which is very rare for me) except the girl was wearing different clothes. We didn't do anything romantic but as she came in for a kiss I felt like she tried to stop me from breathing with her finger. I remember telling her I can't breathe and to stop it and then I woke up having trouble breathing and heart racing. It wasn't a good experience...

I stayed awake for about an hour after that and when I went back to sleep it was just nightmare after nightmare.

I didn't clean the mones off before bed so maybe it's some after effects? I'm hoping I'll get used to this.

I enjoyed the social aspects of AV but I can't deal with it if the self effects continue like this, especially since I don't know if it's doing anything for attraction.

Going to try for Day 2 today
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018 11:45 AM by masu.)
05-08-2018 11:41 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-08-2018 12:42 PM

(12-04-2017 2:40 PM)masu Wrote:  Hey guys,

I'd been a member on another forum for around 7 years now, so I'm not new to the mone game, but with the huge disappointment I've received from Androtics recently (actually from the last 6+ weeks) I was wondering if anyone could help me find a product from another company that mimics AMMO and Summer AMMO.

So AMMO would be a mix of -none, -Androsterone, and a-nol with steering molecules, while Summer AMMO is the same but with some TAA added as a social.

I've tried tons of mixes in the past, but I find the AMMO and Summer AMMO when mixed are great for most times of the day and in work environment, can see hits from most ages etc...

Basically are there any other companies that has the same type of product with the same or similar mones?

Thanks a lot guys

Sorry to hear that you've been using Ammo and giving Androtics your money for several years. I'm sure you're not surprised by their actions. What can you expect from such an amazing company as Androtics, and Pherotalk........

Ammo sucked as a product, almost as much as Androtics as a company. I literally threw out a bottle recently, which I had purchased many years ago.

I'm also sorry it took you 7 years to find Pherotruth. If you think Ammo was good, you'll be blown away by the products we're using on here. To be clear, Ammo was released to respond to a Love Scent product... Alter Ego. I use it, and WAGG. Both are very good.

There are also many, MANY other great products to use as well. I think you'll need to test some new products and see what works best.

Congratulations on taking the step in changing your life, and enjoy the ride!
(05-08-2018 11:41 AM)masu Wrote:  So I received the AV and had my first experience with it!

Dosage
2-3 drops (1 drop mixed between wrists and 1-2 on neck)

Social and attraction:

Noticed some Deer in the headlights from at least one girls in every area on my commute to work. Bus driver was more courteous than usual too. On my way down the stairs to the subway, a younger guy was kind of walking in line with me hoping to get to the turnstile first, but when he got closer he kind of turned towards me and then JUMPED AWAY! I was in almost disbelief as I was going through the turnstile.

At work I felt like a celebrity. I don't think it was a CEO or A314 vibe, more like respected but still approachable. Someone stopped by the gym whom I'd never met before and when I opened with her she seemed to laugh at everything I said. I don't know if she's always like that though. I had some nice chats with other guy members who never really engaged in deep convo with me before.

I usually feel like I'm working and have to either go out of my way to engage with members or if they approach me it's mainly for business, not chitchat unless I turn it into that. With the AV, it felt like I was one of the members, but more respected. Most of the day and evening I was posted up at a couple of points seated, and had members either sitting beside me or standing in front of me with their backs to the rest of the gym (and for long periods of time)

All in all, I don't know if there was any attraction with girls, but it's too early to tell.

Self Effects:

Here's where things get a bit strange. I had heard of people feeling lethargic on this and yesterday I can say that I barely moved! When I said I had large amounts of time posted up somewhere with people around me, it was because I didn't want to move. I was just stuck. I usually have a small workout before the gym closes but I couldn't even bring myself to do more than one exercise. My eyes were fine, it didn't feel like fatigue, just general muscle lethargy.

When I went to bed I had extremely vivid dreams and kept waking up. The first involved a girl I hadn't seen or even thought of since high school (over 10 years ago). We barely spoke and there was never any attraction. In the dream, I was just at the mall and yelling at a flat earther and then walked into a library and she was there. We hugged and I remember thinking I'm wearing AV so should try to escalate now, so went for the kiss. Honest to God I woke up in utter love. I hadn't thought about her for literally over 10 years and never sexually. Don't have her on social media either so it's so strange.

I went back to sleep again maybe 10 minutes later and the dream continued (which is very rare for me) except the girl was wearing different clothes. We didn't do anything romantic but as she came in for a kiss I felt like she tried to stop me from breathing with her finger. I remember telling her I can't breathe and to stop it and then I woke up having trouble breathing and heart racing. It wasn't a good experience...

I stayed awake for about an hour after that and when I went back to sleep it was just nightmare after nightmare.

I didn't clean the mones off before bed so maybe it's some after effects? I'm hoping I'll get used to this.

I enjoyed the social aspects of AV but I can't deal with it if the self effects continue like this, especially since I don't know if it's doing anything for attraction.

Going to try for Day 2 today

Welcome to the BIG LEAGUES! That Androtics stuff was just cat piss. AV is a REAL PHEROMONE product.

You'll get used to it after a few days. To start, keep it away from your nose
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018 12:44 PM by xtraspecial.)
05-08-2018 12:42 PM
Principles of Lust
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-08-2018 2:28 PM

I came from the Androtics website and have been buying their products for years. They seemed to have went downhill fast in a short period of time. That's bad business to not fulfill orders that are already paid for, and to cut people off like that from their forum and ordering website. That's not how you run a successful business. I guess that's why they are not in business anymore. Good riddance.
05-08-2018 2:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi, looking for specific ingrediënt in AM michaeldehollander 6 907 06-24-2020 6:57 AM
Last Post: michaeldehollander
  Specific alternatives to AD products BigMatt 14 4,587 02-15-2013 2:24 PM
Last Post: BigMatt