Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New and ready to experiment!
EVV
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New and ready to experiment!
05-16-2022 2:47 PM

(05-16-2022 2:18 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Welcome! As you are in Southern Europe (like me) your orders will flow better if you deal with AromaFero or PXS.
Limitless from PXS is great for meetings, but you might get fatigue as a side effect. Ascend without cops might also be suitable. I usually order it unscented, without cops, but then add cops separately to my pubes.
Possess Alpha (LAL, via AromaFero) is both social and seductive). If you are in a top-dog position, and don't want to waste time, try BW. But get the sample bottle first in case it doesn't fit in with your natural Sig or character.

Thank you! That was very useful.
I'm gonna open a thread with more details once I am allowed to, so I can explain my situation a bit better. Anyhow, I'm not the boss at my workplace, quite the contrary as I am the new guy. It's a job requiring emotional intelligence, I am surrounded by people who are smart, ambitious and more interested in personal prestige than the average. I can't be perceived as higher status of those who've been in there for years, but I am looking for something to help with putting people in the right mindset to acknowledge my qualities. Something not too noisy, helping with trust without being too chatty and informal. I am far more interested in my female (and male) colleagues and superiors being genuinely happy to help me climb the ladder than I am in them needing to get in my pants. Of course the latter can't hurt, but it kinda needs to be subtle or it may bring the kind of high tension that just can't be good. So sex it's secondary.

Earlier I forgot to mention that I tried A314 (the latest formula) in my early 20s and that's exactly the kind of overbearing boss vibe I can't allow myself to have. Not to mention I was too young for it.
C4 by Hax was amazing, it was subtle and it built up over time, I wish I could still access that. However, it was too serious and needed to be toned down ever so slightly by mixing it up, and I found a drop of X22 to be perfect for that. Wolf is... nice. I can't quite figure it out yet, I need to test it more, but I can tell its status vibe is pretty strong and I'm afraid it may put some people off.
05-16-2022 2:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ready To Experiment! xxsavageangelxx 1 1,030 01-24-2018 6:41 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate