Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New User Here
ripShadow
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New User Here
01-20-2023 10:58 AM

Hey there, ripShadow here.

Recently returning to mones after a Long Term Relationship. I have been lurking for awhile (basically since the BU) and must have read the threads for AV, AQ, THU, GOA, M3X, NA, NAG, A-1, at least ten times over the last year as I started buying these products to test.

My first experience was when I was like 20 using Liquid Trust and a girl I just met asked me to ride back to the dorms with her on her scooter. I was shy, a little awkward, and had done nothing to warrant it (cute, but not THAT cute). Never forget that moment. Immediately began to learn more about mones, etc. (cash was short on hand when I was in college so at that time I picked up AV, New Pheromone Additive, and Scent of Eros , but I didn't really see anymore blatant hits like that, or at least that I recall. Anyway, got serious a few years later and ended up in my first real Long Term Relationship.

I really wish I would have remembered mones before my Long Term Relationship crashed. I used GOA once a few months after our BU and she got hit so fking hard (unreal experience I will probably do a post on). But based on that experience alone, I probably could have salvaged it. Thing is, when I realized that, I didn't want to. I think it is better this way. I shared some of the best years of her life and looking back, I think I needed the BU to become a better man. Mones gave me real confidence back. Not like, from self-effects, but from re-realizing that people are animals and mones are like another form of communicating who you are. When I wear NAG, I don't think, "I am going to try and be a king today," I think, "I am a king." And it is fucking true.

Anyway, long-story short, thank you for the wisdom on this forum, especially from the older guys (never had a father growing up and male role models were far and few between). I admire you. I do not want to be you. I want to be me. But your experiences are vivid and I appreciate them. They also gave me the confidence to jump back into it. So thank you.

Let's see, what else? Right. I'm white, 28yo, ectomorph, average weight, and work in a gender-mixed office environment with some offsite work. Do not really want to reveal too much because some of these mones feel downright fking criminal, even though I could not find a single law against using or having them. But I wanted to make an account to post because the more I use, the more I realize that there are nuances to each that need real reflection on and it would help to bounce thoughts off of people who have been there before, which this forum is filled with.

War Chest:
AP: M3X, TKO
LAL: AV, NAG, AQ
LS: NPA, LT
PT: THU, CPT, GOA, Swoon, A1
PXS: Evolve

“Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
01-20-2023 10:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bootysage
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New User Here
01-20-2023 11:17 AM

Love everything you wrote dude. Enjoy your stay.
01-20-2023 11:17 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-20-2023 11:28 AM

Welcome
01-20-2023 11:28 AM
ripShadow
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2023 11:52 AM

Thanks guys! Glad to be here.

Also, it looks like abbreviations sometimes get spelled out automatically. I will have to keep that in mind moving forward.

War Chest:
AP: M3X, TKO
LAL: AV, NAG, AQ
LS: NPA, LT
PT: THU, CPT, GOA, Swoon, A1
PXS: Evolve

“Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
01-20-2023 11:52 AM

Share This Thread