Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Guy Requesting Some Guidance
jake878
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New Guy Requesting Some Guidance
12-02-2011 5:24 AM

Hi everyone.

As you can see I am a new user and the introduction will come soon enough. I have already read a lot of journals and ordered a good variety of mones to test and tonight will be the first step in the water. But I have a little conflict that I could use some experienced users opinion on. Im to going to a club like any other Friday, but I travel with a group of buddies (19-27 yo) , i myself am 23, in car for about 45 min to get to the club. Should I apply the mones before the car ride or prior to going into the club? My concern is them being overwhelmed in the car but then I don't want to take a lot of time in the parking lot trying to apply mones without them noticing. Also, my target age range is ~19-25 with the girls at the club and my mone mix is going to be 1 spray AM, 3 spray Glace, with a cover. Should I change that up at all for my target group?
12-02-2011 5:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Guy Requesting Some Guidance
12-02-2011 5:29 AM

Welcome!
Maybe you'd like to try 2 sprays of AM, instead of 1. At 1 spray it sometimes is a bit subtle to me, especially with 3 sprays of Glace buffering it. Also i like to apply at the toilet in clubs. Always got some small togo-sprayers filled with Alfa Maschio + True Love and Wolf in my purse for that. You're right, it may be a little much AM for the car ride, whereas all AM does for me, is make guys a little cockier at max. IMO Glace is no problemo, though.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
12-02-2011 5:29 AM
jake878
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2011 5:37 AM

Right on. I think I will apply the Glace before the car ride then quickly put on the AM in the parking lot. Now with both of the mones, I plan to apply them by spraying them on my wrist and neck, should I spray close to get the full spray, a little further back like cologne or squirt it on my finger and apply?

Haha, so many little questions running through my head even after reading so many journals and posts. Thanks in advance guys.
12-02-2011 5:37 AM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-02-2011 5:47 AM

(12-02-2011 5:37 AM)jake878 Wrote:  Right on. I think I will apply the Glace before the car ride then quickly put on the AM in the parking lot. Now with both of the mones, I plan to apply them by spraying them on my wrist and neck, should I spray close to get the full spray, a little further back like cologne or squirt it on my finger and apply?

Haha, so many little questions running through my head even after reading so many journals and posts. Thanks in advance guys.

Don't be surprised if they all start singing songs like "The Wheels on the Bus" in the 45 min. car ride if you are wearing Glace.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
12-02-2011 5:47 AM
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-02-2011 6:03 AM

Glace really raises moods. Three sprays in a car, and everyone will have a good time and talk a lot, IME.
Glace and AM are silicone based, so it takes some time for those to dry up. Once dried, they last very long. Just watch out to let them dry, before they might smear onto your clothes. They won't diffuse nearly as good from your clothing. Try to apply the sprays very close to your neck/wrist, to get best effects. Then you can smear the silicone around your neck, jawbone, throat, etc.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 6:04 AM by idontknow.)
12-02-2011 6:03 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread