Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
10-31-2018 2:47 PM

It may very well not work for you but give us some details first.How did you use?What did you do?Environment?How many and what girls?Any interactions with them?

2 sprays under each ear you mean 4 sprays total?That's not gonna work.

Also I don't understand either the under shirt spray, I've seen a few members mentioning chest and I suppose they mean that.The diffusion should be less, I have the same question myself.

Try 1 spray on one side of the neck, take your pinky finger and lightly, with no much pressure, spread it to the area and to the opposite side of the neck.Use in appropriate environment and make moves, this isn't a passive product.L2K is passive if your style is that.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-31-2018 2:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Canuck
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2018 9:51 PM

Honestly, I made the purchase based on the reviews of the old version. THEN I saw this thread.
My testing was all over the place but today for example I showered and put cologne ( Dion by Christian Dior) then I applied 1 spray on the front of the neck and half a spray on the inside of one wrest and rubbed both wrests together. I felt more confident (maybe placebo thought). I had class with half women all above 25 y/o, its a master's class so there is only 16-18 students. I didn't really feel much attention from the girls in the class accept that the lecturer who is below 5 started chatting me up after class (I was sitting few feet from here). She was listening to what I had to say intently.

The reason I put it during the day is because I called AD and asked a lot of questions and in both times they said I could. I called them twice and in one time Amara said 2 sprays is too much and I need to have only one spray on my bare chest under my shirt. Well that makes no sense since I wear 2 layers up here and in 2 months I will be wearing more LOL. Today I called and another person said I could go up to 3 sprays since I am not getting effect and that I should have one spray on each side of the neck and one on the wrest (total of 3) and no rubbing.
The only noticeable effect I noticed was last week during sex with my wife (who has a very low sex drive) was moaning when I was kissing her neck (I guess she sniffed some when I was that close and she NEVER moans), but no initiation at all.

Maybe I am doing my testing all wrong and maybe I had higher expectation of it.
I also received samples L2K and V2. I tried L2K twice so far at 1 spray and 2 sprays.
On Sunday morning I had 2 sprays before taking my son to his swimming lesson and all the instructors are females<25y/o, there was some moms as well. I saw no effect on others, no looks or anything else.
Sunday night I sprayed it once again y wife thought that I was cold or blah.
Monday evening I was taking my son to his taekwondo practice and there are some hot moms there and nothing.

I have a feeling I'm doing the testing all wrong or my expectation is just too high based on the older version.
10-31-2018 9:51 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-01-2018 1:57 PM

Alright, I'd strongly suggest you follow these advices:

Avoid putting AM during the day, if you do put either 1 spray to the neck or 1 spray to the chest below shirt.
Use it at night or when with wife.1 spray should be the correct dose for strangers at night, try up to 2 but most people find that too much and that it is working against them.For your wife start at 1 spray on neck but I believe you can go to 2 often without problems.This product needs engagement talk to women, they will listen more in a submissive way.If things go sexual it will greatly increase the heat.It will also help things towards sexual but no with you being passive.

L2K use it at night at 1.5-2 sprays and during the day at 1-1.5 sprays.

V2 I think it's for nighttime use only but I haven't tried it much during the day.1 spray for every case.1.5 max at night only but most often than not this will be worse than 1.Remember, V2 has more none than AM.

All of the above can be wrong because the most important factor is diffusion.If your skin's moisture, environment and don't know what else can greatly affect diffusion.Some people here have great differences in that.You can gauge the diffusion by putting a simple cologne and see if you can smell it, if it projects normally and for a normal duration.

Another important noteBig Grino you have any other products?How do they work for you?

11-01-2018 1:57 PM
Primross
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-01-2018 7:52 PM

I'm getting this Friday I can't wait
11-01-2018 7:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Fero Dog
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2018 3:17 PM

I haven't bought Alfa Maschio in 2018...
BUT I bought Alfa Maschio back in October 2017 and used it on and off again and not I'm out of it.

AM was interesting when I used it at work.
I know it wasn't meant for work but I wanted to test it out just for giggles...

I have good rapport with a cute coworker in her early 20s.
She has a boyfriend so we just chat casually nothing too deep or serious.
nothing physical at all like no hugs etc.

When I wear AM around her she gets touchy feely.
Nothing sexual but I'll be working and she'll walk up behind me and just poke me in the back with her finger playfully and giggle.
And she'll find reasons to be in my presence. (We work in different departments)

I usually wore 1 or 2 sprays of Alfa Maschio.

I'm pretty sure if she was single I would have her by now especially with the help from AM.

Unfortunately, AM didn't have any effect on my main target which was a much older but close female friend of mine.
I've known her for several years now and had great rapport with her, however, she only saw me kind of like a son...
Alfa Maschio had NO effect on this woman...neither did Xist(but that's for another thread)
11-04-2018 3:17 PM
The Canuck
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2018 7:30 PM

(11-01-2018 1:57 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Alright, I'd strongly suggest you follow these advices:

Avoid putting AM during the day, if you do put either 1 spray to the neck or 1 spray to the chest below shirt.
Use it at night or when with wife.1 spray should be the correct dose for strangers at night, try up to 2 but most people find that too much and that it is working against them.For your wife start at 1 spray on neck but I believe you can go to 2 often without problems.This product needs engagement talk to women, they will listen more in a submissive way.If things go sexual it will greatly increase the heat.It will also help things towards sexual but no with you being passive.

L2K use it at night at 1.5-2 sprays and during the day at 1-1.5 sprays.

V2 I think it's for nighttime use only but I haven't tried it much during the day.1 spray for every case.1.5 max at night only but most often than not this will be worse than 1.Remember, V2 has more none than AM.

All of the above can be wrong because the most important factor is diffusion.If your skin's moisture, environment and don't know what else can greatly affect diffusion.Some people here have great differences in that.You can gauge the diffusion by putting a simple cologne and see if you can smell it, if it projects normally and for a normal duration.

Another important noteBig Grino you have any other products?How do they work for you?

I am sorry for not replying sooner, I got busy the last few days.
Thank you for you advice, I will definitely follow your instructions to test it better. I purchased it on October 15, and I don't have much time left to return it.
Right now I have a sample of Alpha Q that I tried few times and it got me some decent result but I can't be sure yet. I need to test it and actually pay attention to the details LOL. I also ordered XiSt and some samples from PSX and I expect to receive them tomorrow. I actually have a job interview tomorrow (MMI) and I am thinking of wearing Alpha Q alone or with Glace, what do you think?

I will focus more on AM tomorrow onward for a week then if I see nothing I will return it y the end of the week.
11-04-2018 7:30 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-05-2018 7:29 AM

I'm not familiar with AQ but as an alpha/status product it should be suitable for a job interview

11-05-2018 7:29 AM
The Canuck
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2018 8:30 PM

What is the closest product/combo to the old original version of Alfa Maschio ?
I am honestly not satisfied with the latest one.
11-05-2018 8:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Russ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2018 8:18 PM

I placed an order for Glace and AM yesterday evening. Ive been doing alot of reading and I am wishing I bought V2. Cant knock it till I try it though. Looking forward to posting some feedback here soon.

LAL:Aqua Vitae, Bad Woof
PXS:Taboo, Xist, SOB, Bliss, Evolve, Celebrity, AsvendWcops, Love Boat
Apex:Titan, Core, Tusc, Orbital, M3x
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
11-06-2018 8:18 PM
Russ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-07-2018 5:07 PM

Ive got some good info on an exchange with Alfa Dreams customer service in regards to the new AM being AM NOS minus the NOS. I'll paste my initial question and the response.

Me: "One more question! The current version of Alfa Maschio which I purchased ...is it the same item AM NOS was? Minus the Nos in the name ofcourse"

Response:

Yes, the formulas have been changed to NOS. The NOS is a change in the formulas base, instead of silicone which is what we used prior, we transitioned all formulas to have a base in alcohol (NOS) instead. Our customers thought that the diffusion rate of the pheromones were much better in an alcohol base instead of silicone. Please contact me with further questions or concerns. Thanks again Russell!

Sincerely,
Sasha

Your Alpha Dream Team

Alpha Dream Technology
Chris (916) 947-1154
Amara (916) 375-9660

LAL:Aqua Vitae, Bad Woof
PXS:Taboo, Xist, SOB, Bliss, Evolve, Celebrity, AsvendWcops, Love Boat
Apex:Titan, Core, Tusc, Orbital, M3x
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
11-07-2018 5:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K NOS 2018 stefdude 254 39,357 10-13-2020 2:06 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 13,950 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 184 118,089 07-19-2019 4:15 AM
Last Post: rolfdieter
  Alfa Maschio... Not Sexual, Too Social? junglejuice 14 10,475 05-06-2016 9:25 PM
Last Post: zoened
  Alfa Maschio 2016 field report Wolf man Jack 3 4,543 04-08-2016 11:00 AM
Last Post: kerno