Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
02-10-2019 12:10 PM

(02-10-2019 8:15 AM)zanfr Wrote:  Off-topic but please help:
When I received my AM, I got an unlabelled sample vial of I don't know what...maybe someone could ID it for me, it is blue (so I think it is leather and steel)...

The color only represents the scent choice; blue is L&S, green is Sandalwood, and reddish is Black Spice. If the vial does not have a label describing what product is in it, then all you got was a scent sample of Leather & Steel.
02-10-2019 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zanfr
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2019 12:34 PM

(02-10-2019 12:10 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  The color only represents the scent choice; blue is L&S, green is Sandalwood, and reddish is Black Spice. If the vial does not have a label describing what product is in it, then all you got was a scent sample of Leather & Steel.

Wow ok, so that is interesting... hmmm

I'll still try to get in touch with Chris just in case but hmm possibly the result I got was more to do with having residual AM on my clothes and then spraying abit of that L&S sample on top. So essentially it was still AM doing the "work" but L&S covering it up?

Would explain the lack of huge difference between the two evenings (got more overall respect, positive and friendly behaviour than without any mones)... the extra attention I got from women with the L&S on top would have been coincidental (or possibly L&S is a scent they like themselves anyhow *shrug*)

Presuming this is bare L&S that leaves me with a few options: buy L&S as a stand-alone (do they even do that?), stick to AM Black Spice as-is, buy AM L&S, test out V2 L&S... not sure which is best.

For reference, this is the vial: (I hope I am not breaking rules here if yes please notify)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2019 12:36 PM by zanfr.)
02-10-2019 12:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-11-2019 9:10 AM

That’s exactly what I got when I requested scent samples with one of my orders. Then I received one of AM, and it was marked with a small label indicating what it was.

I received lots of compliments from L&S, not so much from Black Spice, and never got to try their Sandalwood. I did inquire once about purchasing a bottle of virgin L&S, but they said at that time they weren’t concentrating in doing any scent orders, or even single molecules either, as they used to sell some really good A-1 from the reports I’ve read, and I was also interested in acquiring a bottle of it. Something about them being too busy and not having enough man power at the time to handle the order processing.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 9:19 AM by DssMaster.)
02-11-2019 9:10 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-11-2019 9:29 AM

Their Androstadienone was good many years ago.
Then it changed for about the last 1-2yrs they were offering singles. It was ok on females but males would just move away, including friends.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
02-11-2019 9:29 AM
zanfr
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-11-2019 10:08 AM

(02-11-2019 9:10 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  That’s exactly what I got when I requested scent samples with one of my orders. Then I received one of AM, and it was marked with a small label indicating what it was.

I received lots of compliments from L&S, not so much from Black Spice, and never got to try their Sandalwood. I did inquire once about purchasing a bottle of virgin L&S, but they said at that time they weren’t concentrating in doing any scent orders, or even single molecules either, as they used to sell some really good A-1 from the reports I’ve read, and I was also interested in acquiring a bottle of it. Something about them being too busy and not having enough man power at the time to handle the order processing.

Ok so basically this is the bare L&S, thanks for your help!

A small update on AM: I have noticed an unpleasant side effect on people who were friendly towards me to begin with (without mones): they can get easily angry with me. perhaps coincidence but this is odd... people who were indifferent get chatty, people who were friendly can border on angry... may be I am overdoing it but I like the selfeffect on my confidence.

With that in mind I'd like to try some L&S scented product next, I am wondering if its worth getting AM L&S or V2 L&S or Glace L&S... Basically my aim is to make new friends AND get more IOIs from women, but without pissing anyone off,Big Grin

Oh about sandalwood, I had LIIKv1 in sandalwood, it was very underwhelming. so far L&S seems better than BS and BS is far better than sandalwood imho
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 10:16 AM by zanfr.)
02-11-2019 10:08 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-11-2019 10:30 AM

(02-11-2019 10:08 AM)zanfr Wrote:  Basically my aim is to make new friends AND get more IOI’s from women, but without pissing anyone off.Big Grin

If you want something that works and gets you great results from both men and women, take a look at the Wolf reports, as well as DP;
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dirty-Primitive-Reviews

I’ve tried a combo of AV/DP on a 1-1 basis, and you become the center of attention to all around you. You just have to work the courage to go around and talk to everyone in your surroundings, and you’re like a star to every single person. There are also some members here that have also done the Wolf/DP combo with great results as well. I haven’t had the chance to try it yet, but I can say that those two are very consistent products from LAL.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019 10:30 AM by DssMaster.)
02-11-2019 10:30 AM

zanfr
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-11-2019 10:33 AM

(02-11-2019 10:30 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  If you want something that works and gets you great results from both men and women, take a look at the Wolf reports, as well as DP;
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dirty-Primitive-Reviews

I’ve tried a combo of AV/DP on a 1-1 basis, and you become the center of attention to all around you. You just have to work the courage to go around and talk to everyone in your surroundings, and you’re like a star to every single person. There are also some members here that have also done the Wolf/DP combo with great results as well. I haven’t had the chance to try it yet, but I can say that those two are very consistent products from LAL.

Alright thanks for the advice I'll have a look into it
02-11-2019 10:33 AM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

05-29-2020 3:17 AM

Gonna revive this thread real quick.

If anyone was wondering whether AM NOS works or not: it does.
I got both my sample sprayer and full bottle in 2020.

Dosage: 2 sprays AM (1 spread over forearms and 1 behind the neck)

Some hits:
- every time I used this around the girl I was dating she'd get nervous (but in a good way). Every time we had a one on one meeting she'd tell me "I don't know why but you make me nervous". She was self conscious but not in a way that would hinder any development between herself and I. Within a minute of kissing she'd undress me/try to undress me; she'd straight up tell me "now take your shirt off" and touch me all over. This wouldn't happen with other mixes.

- It hit my target's friend the library: I was studying and ran into her close friend that I had barely spoken before. We literally has 10 second of small talk before she had to jump in the elevator. Minutes later I get a text from my target: "hahaha you hit my girl with your charm didn't you, she sent met this: Yeah JAWLINE is charming, i get it sis ;)"

- Same day same library: there was this smoking hot girl sitting about 3 meters behind me. No way to make eye contact as backs are turned towards each other. Haven't seen her before and I'm a regular library visitor. Anyways, I move to fill my water bottle and as I walk back to my spot she leaves, we have eye contact and then she proceeds to smile at me. I actually didn't think AM NOS would have that insane of a reach - it was definitely 3 meters. Hit happened after about an hour of exposure. I'm definitely above average looking but those type of hits hardly ever happen to me without the use of mones.

- Three days later: Wearing 2 sprays AM NOS again. I'm speaking to my target at the library. This girl exits the toilets and gives ma an ocular pat down. I act as if I didn't notice. Suddenly my target says; did you see that? She was totally checking you out.

- Last but not least: was at a party wearing AM NOS + Androstadienone just to try it out. Worked even better than pure AM NOS for me: the IOIs I got that night were insane. Anyways, I was speaking to a female friend and suddenly get spun 180 degrees and kissed on the mouth. Wild

I think out of all the mones this one works best for my body chemistry, physical appearance and general behaviour.

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
05-29-2020 3:17 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-29-2020 10:45 AM

(05-29-2020 3:17 AM)Jawline Wrote:  Gonna revive this thread real quick. If anyone was wondering whether AM NOS works or not: it does. I got both my sample
sprayer and a full bottle in 2020.

Dosage: 2 sprays of AM NOS (1 spread over forearms and 1 behind the neck).

Some hits:
- Every time I used this around the girl I was dating, she'd get nervous (but in a good way). Every time we had a one on one meeting, she'd tell me "I don't know why, but you make me nervous". She was self conscious, but not in a way that would hinder any development between herself and I. Within a minute of kissing she'd undress me/try to undress me; she'd straight up tell me "now take your shirt off" and touch me all over. This wouldn't happen with other mixes.

- It hit my target's friend at the library: I was studying and ran into her close friend that I had barely spoken to before. We literally had 10 seconds of small talk before she had to jump in the elevator. Minutes later I get a text from my target: "hahaha...you hit my girl with your charm didn't you, she sent met this: Yeah JAWLINE is charming, I get it sis ;)"

- Same day, same library: there was this smoking hot girl sitting about 3 meters behind me. No way to make eye contact as our backs are turned towards each other. Haven't seen her before and I'm a regular library visitor. Anyways, I move to fill my water bottle, and as I walk back to my spot she leaves. We have eye contact and then she proceeds to smile at me. I actually didn't think AM NOS would have that insane of a reach - it was definitely 3 meters. Hit happened after about an hour of exposure. I'm definitely above average looking, but those type of hits hardly ever happen to me without the use of 'mones.

- Three days later: Wearing 2 sprays AM NOS again. I'm speaking to my target at the library. This girl exits the restroom and gives me an ocular pat down. I act as if I didn't notice. Suddenly, my target says; "did you see that? She was totally checking you out".

- Last, but not least: was at a party wearing AM NOS + Androstadienone just to try it out. Worked even better than pure AM NOS for me: the IOI's I got that night were insane. Anyways, I was speaking to a female friend and suddenly I got spun 180 degrees and kissed on the mouth. Wild!

I think out of all the 'mones, this one works best for my body chemistry, physical appearance and general behavior.

@Jawline; You got repped for the detailed report on your AM NOS usage...Ok

Now, could you share a little bit more about your outing(s) with AM NOS and the addition of A-1? Like, which brand/vendor of A-1 did you get, mcg's per drop, and how much did you apply with your AM NOS dosage? And did you get both the sample and full bottle of AM NOS directly from Alpha Dream or Aroma Fero?
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2020 11:10 AM by DssMaster.)
05-29-2020 10:45 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-30-2020 1:16 AM

(05-29-2020 3:17 AM)Jawline Wrote:  Gonna revive this thread real quick.

If anyone was wondering whether AM NOS works or not: it does.
I got both my sample sprayer and full bottle in 2020.

Dosage: 2 sprays AM (1 spread over forearms and 1 behind the neck)

Some hits:
- every time I used this around the girl I was dating she'd get nervous (but in a good way). Every time we had a one on one meeting she'd tell me "I don't know why but you make me nervous". She was self conscious but not in a way that would hinder any development between herself and I. Within a minute of kissing she'd undress me/try to undress me; she'd straight up tell me "now take your shirt off" and touch me all over. This wouldn't happen with other mixes.

- It hit my target's friend the library: I was studying and ran into her close friend that I had barely spoken before. We literally has 10 second of small talk before she had to jump in the elevator. Minutes later I get a text from my target: "hahaha you hit my girl with your charm didn't you, she sent met this: Yeah JAWLINE is charming, i get it sis ;)"

- Same day same library: there was this smoking hot girl sitting about 3 meters behind me. No way to make eye contact as backs are turned towards each other. Haven't seen her before and I'm a regular library visitor. Anyways, I move to fill my water bottle and as I walk back to my spot she leaves, we have eye contact and then she proceeds to smile at me. I actually didn't think AM NOS would have that insane of a reach - it was definitely 3 meters. Hit happened after about an hour of exposure. I'm definitely above average looking but those type of hits hardly ever happen to me without the use of mones.

- Three days later: Wearing 2 sprays AM NOS again. I'm speaking to my target at the library. This girl exits the toilets and gives ma an ocular pat down. I act as if I didn't notice. Suddenly my target says; did you see that? She was totally checking you out.

- Last but not least: was at a party wearing AM NOS + Androstadienone just to try it out. Worked even better than pure AM NOS for me: the IOIs I got that night were insane. Anyways, I was speaking to a female friend and suddenly get spun 180 degrees and kissed on the mouth. Wild

I think out of all the mones this one works best for my body chemistry, physical appearance and general behaviour.

Both AD and AF would be selling 2019 AM in 2020. This is not an AM NOS 2018 report. I tried 2019– found it much better, but too Androstadienone heavy for me.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
05-30-2020 1:16 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 14,437 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 184 118,597 07-19-2019 4:15 AM
Last Post: rolfdieter
  L2K NOS 2018 stefdude 253 40,209 06-13-2019 2:21 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alfa Maschio... Not Sexual, Too Social? junglejuice 14 10,532 05-06-2016 9:25 PM
Last Post: zoened
  Alfa Maschio 2016 field report Wolf man Jack 3 4,563 04-08-2016 11:00 AM
Last Post: kerno