Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

RE: New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
01-28-2019 6:20 AM

Hey, I just now noticed the pictures from Primross.

The AM's in picture cannot be OLD, because it has metal Lion emblem on it. I cannot remember when they changed emblems from plastic to metal "Lion" but seems not more than 2 years. I have never heard about any separation more than 5 years.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
01-28-2019 6:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-28-2019 11:23 AM

I also have experienced the separation in vintage Alfa dreams silicone formulae (circa 2012-2013), perhaps even more pronounced as I got unscented versions. I added both alcohol based aftershave (containing some water) and ISO E Super (cinis labs oil) to them. Like many here have stated, the product still works...but it must be shaken up quite thoroughly before you spray.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2019 11:29 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
01-28-2019 11:23 AM
Primross
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-28-2019 1:31 PM

(01-28-2019 6:20 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  Hey, I just now noticed the pictures from Primross.

The AM's in picture cannot be OLD, because it has metal Lion emblem on it. I cannot remember when they changed emblems from plastic to metal "Lion" but seems not more than 2 years. I have never heard about any separation more than 5 years.

Great observation however i did mention i put it in an used AM bottle so it matched my place from 2018
01-28-2019 1:31 PM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

01-28-2019 2:38 PM

Oh okay, now understand Smile And Yes, Man in Fedora is right that was about thatyears..

Paulius Samenas
01-28-2019 2:38 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

02-03-2019 6:01 AM

I see a lot of people stating they get laid from their wives with this new AM NOS.

However, I've been using it to meet new people only the last 1-2 months and I find its a bit too badass... Men are edgy and sometimes act out very rude even towards losing tempers... One day I had traces of it on me the next morning and I went out to a coffee shop and 5 am and almost got assaulted..

It tends to amplify emotions... But I'll tell you something a proper seduction formula should keep men away while increasing women's attraction... This is how you score.. M3X, BW etc are known for this.

This product seems to increase all peoples edginess.. Women are horny and in the mood and men want to challenge you or befriend you while your picking up which will ruin the pickup... I had asked the question of using Am NOS on a dinner date and I think that would be disaster because you want 1-1 privacy and connection over dinner.

I find AM NOS is great IYF attraction and does pulls the hottest 9's and 10's. But men are going to take you on even if it means bashing your head in and it seems to increase all tempers my 80 year old father's , men who see me go after hot women, random assholes etc....

Bottom line... If your like Tyler Durden this mone will work for you. Or even a badass drug dealer. Sad but true...

If you're more like Depp I wouldn't use it.

Use it if you can fight for real and are willing to accept the fact that you may get into scraps.. Me I'm 49 so I have to be careful.

Sex drive is pretty high with 7 keto. I never had trouble with erections on AM NOS days... Solid steel. L2k NOS was another story... Far more cool calm gentleman vibe but killed my sex drive completely.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2019 8:10 AM by dsouza.)
02-03-2019 6:01 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

02-03-2019 10:08 AM

I would add that good bonding formula is Certo, if to talk about AD products. I know that this is not very popular product, but Personally for me It worked as strong sexual formula many times. Touches, flirt, eye contact etc.. The "specific scent" is a bit lighter than AM.

Long time did not use it, but think will need to make some tests again.

Certo was my first Pheromone formula, that I got stunning results. It was about 7-8 years ago? Before that I was using pherx and some other similar stuff, without getting good results. Cannot say is the formula same now..

Paulius Samenas
02-03-2019 10:08 AM
zanfr
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2019 8:15 AM

Ok so I am "new" here, basically have been out of the Pheromones for a while until I recently decided to buy AM again as it had proved to be a good one in the past. About me: 39, about average looking (cute to some, average to most), introverted, don't talk much, people tend to dismiss me in the background, average libido (this will be important in the review)

I must say, the current AM I received is a lot more potent than the previous one I had.

As far as self-effects go: increased confidence (idgaf sort of attitude, whatever happens I am happy with myself), and massively increased libido (like, I haven't been this horny in a long time, hell I didn't know I could get THIS horny), however, like others pointed out it can come at the price of what I would called "increased lazyness".

Effects I have noticed on others: I don't think things have changed much when it comes to women, if anything I may come across as a bit more intimidating than before... However, possibly due to increased confidence, men tend to be more respectful/take me seriously, be more chatty.

Conclusion: Still good overall, probably not a lady magnet, but certainly a "confidence" booster; be prepared for the potential fatigue and increased libido (may or may not be a problem sideLol) if you abuse it.

Off-topic but please help:
When I received my AM, I got an unlabelled sample vial of I don't know what... maybe someone could ID it for me, it is blue (so I think it is leather and steel) and generally I'd describe it as "the clean bowling alley" or "the clean locker room"; whatever it is I love that smell; I tried it last night, self effects were, initially awkward I felt a bit out of it, not on point while driving say, however, that eventually wore off. Effects on others, oh boy, same as AM when it came to guys, respect, good banter etc... and women started giving me more looks, even women who had dismissed me in the friendzone before, nothing concrete but I could tell they kept looking and smiling, one even kept fidgeting while looking my way, where as before as I said, I tend to be lost in the background. I tried reaching out to amara to ask her, no reply; I emailed chris hoping to get a reply but I dunno, something tells me it might be V2 L&S. Whatever it is it has potential. I'd like to be certain of what it is before ordering because between shipping and customs it makes for very expensive fragrances... I had LIIK v1 (sandalwood) before and that was just underwhelming.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2019 8:24 AM by zanfr.)
02-10-2019 8:15 AM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2019 8:28 AM

(02-10-2019 8:15 AM)zanfr Wrote:  Ok so I am "new" here, basically have been out of the Pheromones for a while until I recently decided to buy AM again as it had proved to be a good one in the past. About me: 39, about average looking (cute to some, average to most), introverted, don't talk much, people tend to dismiss me in the background, average libido (this will be important in the review)

I must say, the current AM I received is a lot more potent than the previous one I had.

As far as self-effects go: increased confidence (idgaf sort of attitude, whatever happens I am happy with myself), and massively increased libido (like, I haven't been this horny in a long time, hell I didn't know I could get THIS horny), however, like others pointed out it can come at the price of what I would called "increased lazyness".

Effects I have noticed on others: I don't think things have changed much when it comes to women, if anything I may come across as a bit more intimidating than before... However, possibly due to increased confidence, men tend to be more respectful/take me seriously, be more chatty.

Conclusion: Still good overall, probably not a lady magnet, but certainly a "confidence" booster; be prepared for the potential fatigue and increased libido (may or may not be a problem sideLol) if you abuse it.

Off-topic but please help:
When I received my AM, I got an unlabelled sample vial of I don't know what... maybe someone could ID it for me, it is blue (so I think it is leather and steel) and generally I'd describe it as "the clean bowling alley" or "the clean locker room"; whatever it is I love that smell; I tried it last night, self effects were, initially awkward I felt a bit out of it, not on point while driving say, however, that eventually wore off. Effects on others, oh boy, same as AM when it came to guys, respect, good banter etc... and women started giving me more looks, even women who had dismissed me in the friendzone before, nothing concrete but I could tell they kept looking and smiling, one even kept fidgeting while looking my way, where as before as I said, I tend to be lost in the background. I tried reaching out to amara to ask her, no reply; I emailed chris hoping to get a reply but I dunno, something tells me it might be V2 L&S. Whatever it is it has potential. I'd like to be certain of what it is before ordering because between shipping and customs it makes for very expensive fragrances... I had LIIK v1 (sandalwood) before and that was just underwhelming.

I recall a few years back samples of the blue liquid were Glace. And a golden kind or redish was the AM sample.Don't know if things have changed since the then.
02-10-2019 8:28 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

zanfr
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2019 8:45 AM

(02-10-2019 8:28 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  I recall a few years back samples of the blue liquid were Glace. And a golden kind or redish was the AM sample.Don't know if things have changed since the then.

Thanks for the reply, however, going by Glace's description it doesn't seem like it would fit my experience with whatever it was in that sample; so it is very likely to be something else. People in the forums mentionned receiving V2 samples this is why I am inclined to think this is it.

Redish AM is the black spice variant I believe since it is what I have.
02-10-2019 8:45 AM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2019 11:44 AM

(02-10-2019 8:45 AM)zanfr Wrote:  Thanks for the reply, however, going by Glace's description it doesn't seem like it would fit my experience with whatever it was in that sample; so it is very likely to be something else. People in the forums mentionned receiving V2 samples this is why I am inclined to think this is it.

Redish AM is the black spice variant I believe since it is what I have.

I would send an email to Alpha Dream, give them your order number and ask them to tell you what order samples were sent with your package. It may have been a random sample pick or certain samples placed in orders given out that day or week might be the same.

Might be woth a try.

Otherwise the color could indicate scent and everything scented that is the same color could be a possibility. But usually the samples are labeled.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2019 11:45 AM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
02-10-2019 11:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K NOS 2018 stefdude 254 39,538 10-13-2020 2:06 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 90 14,015 03-17-2020 11:22 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 184 118,169 07-19-2019 4:15 AM
Last Post: rolfdieter
  Alfa Maschio... Not Sexual, Too Social? junglejuice 14 10,482 05-06-2016 9:25 PM
Last Post: zoened
  Alfa Maschio 2016 field report Wolf man Jack 3 4,543 04-08-2016 11:00 AM
Last Post: kerno