Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My pheromone Treasures order issue, lack of communication as always.
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

My pheromone Treasures order issue, lack of communication as always.
12-03-2021 3:47 AM

Hello,
As always, the customer is taken as granted.
1) Writing through Contact US section on Pheromonetreasures website never worked. The email always bounces back. Havent it been updated since years?

2) directly emailing at pheromonetreasures@gmail.com yields no replies. When will the company update the email?

3) Sending private message to Bondazz.

4) The USPS shipment always shows "Label created, but it does not mean USPS has shipped/received the actual parcel".

Has anyone ordered from PT lately? Anyone internationally? Is the company still producing and shipping?

Thank you
Should I write my order number here?
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2021 3:49 AM by Kalzon.)
12-03-2021 3:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RiqO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: My pheromone Treasures order issue, lack of communication as always.
12-03-2021 7:27 AM

(12-03-2021 3:47 AM)Kalzon Wrote:  Hello,
As always, the customer is taken as granted.
1) Writing through Contact US section on Pheromonetreasures website never worked. The email always bounces back. Havent it been updated since years?

2) directly emailing at pheromonetreasures@gmail.com yields no replies. When will the company update the email?

3) Sending private message to Bondazz.

4) The USPS shipment always shows "Label created, but it does not mean USPS has shipped/received the actual parcel".

Has anyone ordered from PT lately? Anyone internationally? Is the company still producing and shipping?

Thank you
Should I write my order number here?

Yeah, that was my first order experience. You just have to be patient. I placed and order on the 22nd of November and it just got to the postal service 2 days ago. I'm sure they just got a flux of orders the same week I ordered. Due to the 20% off email. I didnt either bother to reach out, I just knew I would get it eventually.

Current Stash

XS:
Evolve
Xist
Ascend
Vibe
Cohesion
Bliss
Status Boost

LPMP:
Mark's Milf Magnet
Heart Throb
Charisma

Apex:
TKO
M3X
Xerxes

LAL (via S1ck Jewelry):
Casanova New Scent
Alpha Q New Scent
True Love

Pheromone Treasures:
Swoon
Captain
The Hookup

Lacroy
NNPA Touch
12-03-2021 7:27 AM
UpandComing
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-03-2021 8:41 AM

Same, I placed an order 11/22. Emailed him right after placing an order that night requesting a bulb dropper instead of euro dropper, literally got an email back from John in 7 minutes confirming he'd switch it to a bulb dropper.
11/25 got an order has shipped email
11/27 the tracking number showed preshipment information was sent
12/2 USPS finally gets possession of the item.

I was concerned for a moment but looking back at the email history of my previous purchases, this is around how long it takes. I should get my stuff by Monday though based on the tracking information!
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2021 8:41 AM by UpandComing.)
12-03-2021 8:41 AM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

12-03-2021 9:19 AM

Yes,
I did order before 10 months ago and i got my parcel after 4 months of waiting and emailing them.
But finally my products arrived to Sydney Australia after all.
They need to change their strategies or plans with costumers service.

Meditate while you create your masterpiece of pheromone signature
12-03-2021 9:19 AM
Vampiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-04-2021 3:53 AM

I also tried emailing these guys recently. They blew me off. Was going to spend probaly some where around $350 to $400 there. So instead I spent a little over $400 between two other companies in the community that have given me great customer service in the past many times over.

Zero interest in dealing with any company that has so many threads about not replying to emails, one month shipping times, etc. Maybe down the road after there are actual reports of them answering emails, and getting stuff out in a more timely manner, I will spend a bunch of money there for sure.

I read great reviews about GOA, THU, Swoon. and 0-69 and was looking at a big order. But maybe once they get the customer service going a little better and there are lots of reports confirming that, I will give them a second chance at my business some time down the road.

12-04-2021 3:53 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

12-04-2021 5:09 PM

Sad that Pheromone Treasures is having customer service issues because I like the company's product line. Sad
12-04-2021 5:09 PM
Warrior
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-04-2021 9:25 PM

I've placed an order around one week ago and sent an e-mail to John about my package, and he answered immediately, around one hour after I've sent an e-mail, so I personally have not experienced any lack of communication from his site. He replied that packages delays are due to the Black Friday sales.
12-04-2021 9:25 PM
RiqO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2021 11:44 AM

My order a few months back he stated he was having staffing issues. Be patient.

Current Stash

XS:
Evolve
Xist
Ascend
Vibe
Cohesion
Bliss
Status Boost

LPMP:
Mark's Milf Magnet
Heart Throb
Charisma

Apex:
TKO
M3X
Xerxes

LAL (via S1ck Jewelry):
Casanova New Scent
Alpha Q New Scent
True Love

Pheromone Treasures:
Swoon
Captain
The Hookup

Lacroy
NNPA Touch
12-05-2021 11:44 AM
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2021 2:00 PM

(12-03-2021 7:27 AM)RiqO Wrote:  Yeah, that was my first order experience. You just have to be patient. I placed and order on the 22nd of November and it just got to the postal service 2 days ago. I'm sure they just got a flux of orders the same week I ordered. Due to the 20% off email. I didnt either bother to reach out, I just knew I would get it eventually.

Yes, thank you for reply. will wait.
(12-03-2021 8:41 AM)UpandComing Wrote:  Same, I placed an order 11/22. Emailed him right after placing an order that night requesting a bulb dropper instead of euro dropper, literally got an email back from John in 7 minutes confirming he'd switch it to a bulb dropper.
11/25 got an order has shipped email
11/27 the tracking number showed preshipment information was sent
12/2 USPS finally gets possession of the item.

I was concerned for a moment but looking back at the email history of my previous purchases, this is around how long it takes. I should get my stuff by Monday though based on the tracking information!

Thank you forvreply, wish you get yours soon,
(12-04-2021 3:53 AM)Vampiro Wrote:  I also tried emailing these guys recently. They blew me off. Was going to spend probaly some where around $350 to $400 there. So instead I spent a little over $400 ............................. ..................
I read great reviews about GOA, THU, Swoon. and 0-69 and was looking at a big order. But maybe once they get the customer service going a little better and there are lots of reports confirming that, I will give them a second chance at my business some time down the road.

Thank you for replying, yes those products are good. Just that same experience of no communication everytime even after years.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021 2:03 PM by Kalzon.)
12-05-2021 2:00 PM
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2021 2:05 PM

(12-04-2021 5:09 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Sad that Pheromone Treasures is having customer service issues because I like the company's product line. Sad

Metaltree Sun bespectacled , seeing you after many years. Thank you for reply. Yes its the same....
(12-04-2021 9:25 PM)Warrior Wrote:  I've placed an order around one week ago and sent an e-mail to John about my package, and he answered immediately, around one hour after I've sent an e-mail, so I personally have not experienced any lack of communication from his site. He replied that packages delays are due to the Black Friday sales.

Thank you for reply. Yes, let see whether he replies. The only place he communicated was private message here in pherotruth, but now he doesn't reply here too.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021 2:07 PM by Kalzon.)
12-05-2021 2:05 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Treasures Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deal bonadzz 11 4,880 11-27-2017 12:03 AM
Last Post: Saiyanprince
  Pheromone Treasures Great Service! rafaeldark97 9 4,196 07-14-2017 8:26 PM
Last Post: kocik2000
  Pheromone Treasures experiances? jonathanba6 47 21,137 03-04-2016 6:16 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky
  20% off Thanksgiving sale for Pheromone Treasures bonadzz 0 1,835 11-22-2015 1:57 PM
Last Post: bonadzz
  Essential Information Repository for Pheromone Treasures Users kimosabe 7 6,702 05-18-2015 3:26 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace