Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
My XS review thread
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My XS review thread
03-22-2013 5:02 AM

I ordered Connections and Bliss today Big Grin I believe this is going to be one epic combination with a few other mones... remember guys, if you want to get into a girls head you have to connect with her too -- one of the most important parts of seduction.
03-22-2013 5:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-23-2013 6:18 PM

Tried the new mix today. 1S of Evolve, 1S of Connection, 3D of Cohesion. 4 hours later 1S of Evolve, 1S of Connections. Didn't see that much attraction as I was at work and this seemed a very bad circumstance to test this mix. Didn't care either. Did have some women checking me out. Did have LOADS of respect from 90 % of men. Another coworker tried to AMOG me after the break (which had the 2nd spray of Evolve). He's a really really thin long guy who is socially very strong. This is not a work mix and it was probably a mistake to wear it to work. But it was fun!

I'll continue testing. Tomorrow (work again) it will be Ascend Oil + Cohesion Oil + Connection again.
03-23-2013 6:18 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-23-2013 10:47 PM

(03-23-2013 6:18 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Tried the new mix today. 1S of Evolve, 1S of Connection, 3D of Cohesion. 4 hours later 1S of Evolve, 1S of Connections. Didn't see that much attraction as I was at work and this seemed a very bad circumstance to test this mix. Didn't care either. Did have some women checking me out. Did have LOADS of respect from 90 % of men. Another coworker tried to AMOG me after the break (which had the 2nd spray of Evolve). He's a really really thin long guy who is socially very strong. This is not a work mix and it was probably a mistake to wear it to work. But it was fun!

I'll continue testing. Tomorrow (work again) it will be Ascend Oil + Cohesion Oil + Connection again.
wow 2 sprays of evolve? Usually don't see too many people getting away with that and getting results
03-23-2013 10:47 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

03-24-2013 2:29 PM

Somebody asked me on one a thread and I can't remember where but thy asked me what nobility scent smells like. Well I found something that smells exactly like nobility I mean exactly. If you are curious go buy some Meyers clean day lavender scented dryer sheets. It is a perfect match. They are like a natural type product. Or you can just go into the store and smell the box before ordering. I personally love this scent over the evolve oil this shit is killer.

Fyi

If she bites you did it right.
03-24-2013 2:29 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-24-2013 7:05 PM

Nicola3,

I'm pretty sure I'm the one who asked about the Nobility scent. Lavender scented dryer sheets, eh? Any mainstream colognes that you comp it to?
03-24-2013 7:05 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

SteveO
Vendor

03-24-2013 7:36 PM

OMG! I don't know how in heck I missed this thread. It's amazing and long and I just spent the past hour reading through it. Now I'm subscribedSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
03-24-2013 7:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-25-2013 4:22 AM

Steve, welcome! Hope you enjoyed it! Let's get the party started!

Yesterday I wore 2D of Ascend with cops, 3D of Cohesion, 1S of Connections. Not that much attraction wise but thrust was through the roof. At work again. For example: A good coworker friend of mine told me he fucked a female coworker when she was 13 (he was the same age back then), another alpha male asked me if I joined them to the cinema. Another guy who is going to sue the company is telling me he always takes my advice. Female coworker had Deer in the headlights when I was talking to her (she has a BF), me and some other guy were really busting her ass.

Ascend, Cohesion and Connection should be called 'the Heart mix'. Again, not that much raw attraction but I could come see it together if your pickup style is laid back, letting women come to you, letting THEM propositioning you (which only happened with the Alpha guy today), building the big social circle and not focusing much on one individual.

Through love and fear,
Zen.
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 4:25 AM by Inconceivablezen.)
03-25-2013 4:22 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-25-2013 4:25 AM

(03-24-2013 7:05 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Nicola3,

I'm pretty sure I'm the one who asked about the Nobility scent. Lavender scented dryer sheets, eh? Any mainstream colognes that you comp it to?

Try Caron Pour un Homme. Not that mainstream but it's very old school and lavender dominant with vanilla, tonka bean and oakmoss

If you ever can: Try Gris Clair by Serge Lutens. Epic Lavender, dry, cool, somewhat distant and very much other worldly.
03-25-2013 4:25 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-26-2013 1:48 AM

This thread needed a five star rating, and you need reps. Done and done.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-26-2013 1:48 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-28-2013 6:36 PM

Just got back from class. 2D of Ascend (with cops), 2D of Cohesion, 1S of Connections. Nothing big to report. The guy sitting next to me was really expressive and social all class long and somewhat interrupted the teacher and the whole process.

Another big thing I saw was that people in an area of around 3 - 5 meters listened much more carefully than people sitting further away when I was talking. Just made some small comments two or three times.

Overall very nice rapport with this mix.

Edit:
The Master stays behind;
that is why she is ahead.
She is detached from all things;
that is why she is one with them.
Because she has let go of herself,
she is perfectly fulfilled.
Dao The Edge Ching, 7
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2013 8:48 AM by Inconceivablezen.)
03-28-2013 6:36 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread