Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
My XS review thread
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My XS review thread
03-12-2013 1:18 PM

2D of Rev 17 A314 (old stock), 2D of Cohesion. First time I saw Cohesion at work. Went to my hairdresser today, which has two girls who are around 20 years old

The mones were applied to the chin with cover, so people could smell it even when I had the skirt over my body which protects you from hairs falling into you clothes.

One of the girls washed my hairs and was unusually erotic in doing so, really trying hard and being sensual.

The barber / hairdresser is gay and was giving massive respect. He normally gives me that respect too, but this was over the top.

The female hairdressers laughed hysterically at every small joke. Much too long for a simple joke. A simple joke about a barbers chair being to low for me (told them it was for midgets) and they laughed for 10 seconds. Not comical laughing but really emotional / impressed / in love laughing.

Need to test this more!!
03-12-2013 1:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-16-2013 2:53 PM

I must be very honest. After two months of pheromone usage at work all female resistance is collapsing. I myself never initiate getting together / dating / exchanging numbers, etc. I feel it will be coming to me soon. All playing with their hair, smiling very obvious. But never initiating. I'm worshipped from afar. Wore 1D of Ascend with cops, 2D of Cohesion, 1D of Evolve today.

I think I need ConnextionsXS to let them open up. Might be too distanced for a lot of women.

Through love and Fear,
Zen
03-16-2013 2:53 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-18-2013 5:21 PM

Just ordered 1 ConnectionsXS with 50 % size upgrade with my reward points. Going to test it with Evolve oil and Cohesion. Should be powerful!

Have a great day everybody!
03-18-2013 5:21 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-20-2013 1:52 PM

Zen, your log and journal are very motivating and insoparational. Keep up the good work.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-20-2013 1:52 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-20-2013 3:42 PM

Thank you! Never thought people would think it's inspirational! Smile...

Thanks!
03-20-2013 3:42 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-20-2013 5:08 PM

(03-18-2013 5:21 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Just ordered 1 ConnectionsXS with 50 % size upgrade with my reward points. Going to test it with Evolve oil and Cohesion. Should be powerful!

Have a great day everybody!

Sweet! I've been wanting to try out this mix for a long time but just haven't gotten around to buying ConnectionsXS. I think Evolve, Connections and Cohesion will be a new Falling-In-Love combo, XS style. I just got a sample of Connections and I'm sure when the opportunity presents itself it the combo will be hard hitter. Looking forward to your report!

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
03-20-2013 5:08 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-20-2013 5:30 PM

(03-20-2013 3:42 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Thank you! Never thought people would think it's inspirational! Smile...

Thanks!

Of course. Change is an importNt part of being human and you are experiencing change for the positive in this thread, it is very inspiring.

@ mango: I never reported on connections? I will run it in the next couple days if I cNt find some useful stuff. Sorry about not reporting mate.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-20-2013 5:30 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-20-2013 5:40 PM

(03-20-2013 5:30 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Of course. Change is an importNt part of being human and you are experiencing change for the positive in this thread, it is very inspiring.

@ mango: I never reported on connections? I will run it in the next couple days if I cNt find some useful stuff. Sorry about not reporting mate.

@Blazen: People see your journal and find it useful (especially SteveO since he is sincere when he says he wants to know what works and what doesn't), I can guarantee you of that. Especially that post that states that women at work are starting to take notice of you now, good stuff man.

@Kimba: No worries man, more upset with myself because I've been wanting to try it myself especially since TwistedOstrich reports its one of his favorite mones out there and he's a guy you can trust.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
03-20-2013 5:40 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-20-2013 9:43 PM

(03-20-2013 5:08 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  Sweet! I've been wanting to try out this mix for a long time but just haven't gotten around to buying ConnectionsXS. I think Evolve, Connections and Cohesion will be a new Falling-In-Love combo, XS style. I just got a sample of Connections and I'm sure when the opportunity presents itself it the combo will be hard hitter. Looking forward to your report!

Hi Mango. I think I have a report on this somewhere in my journal.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-20-2013 9:43 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-22-2013 4:26 AM

Well yesterday night I wore 2D of Ascend on the chest, 2D of cohesion on the neck, 1S of Connection to my chest. Serge Lutens Cedre as cover on the chest and some on the neck. Setting: University lecture

One thing that was more than obvious is how crazy relaxed connections makes people to talk to you. Difference between day and night at just one spray. I was 40 minutes early and just sat down drinking coffee and one of the other students (who is a doctor) came over to talk. He talked and talked and talked. And talked some more. Somewhat later I got another coffee (not at the normal coffee machine which was broken) and left the building for 3 minutes. When I came back with my coffee the guy said 'Is the machine broken? I hope I didn't say anything wrong!'. Told him it was broken. More people came by and they all circled around me. 5/6 people in a circle around me talking with me seated in the center. All facing me.

Rest of the time was lectures so no real time to test it. During the break I did talk to a 25y/o women. She's got a great personality but I don't really like her. Even with almost 2 weeks of NO FAP challenge P. She's like an objective 7 but I don't like her looks personally. Did flirt with her and connect to her like any good man should do. No real hits except that she might start to get into me. Ascend and Cohesion are sneaking up on her!

Grau, theurer Freund, ist alle Theorie,
Und grün des Lebens goldner Baum.

Dear friend, all theory is gray,
And green the golden tree of life.

- Goethe

Through love and fear,
Zen.
03-22-2013 4:26 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread