Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
My XS review thread
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My XS review thread
02-12-2013 1:57 PM

Please read around on Basenotes on that topic. There are plenty of threads on that subjects and many different opinions.
02-12-2013 1:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-02-2013 4:01 PM

Tried Ascend with cops a couple of days now (2 drops). Totally beautiful. Much sexier than the one without, and I can see a big difference (at least I hope I can see). Women seem definitely more attracted.

It might seem strange but Ascend with and without cops seems a BIG difference. With cops it's smooth as silk. Love it. More testing needed!

I pretty much feel bad now having 3 bottles of Ascend without cops, but I will order some Desire Me XS and test half a drop added to Ascend.

Don't put cops in hairy area's.

Have a great weekend,
Apollo Helios
03-02-2013 4:01 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-02-2013 9:34 PM

I've never tried the Ascend without copulins but I didn't doubt Steve was onto something when I ordered it with. It really is the closest thing I have to a daily wear pheromone product. I get respect, I get attraction, I get everything I want in a phero product. Add Cohesion and Evolve (A.C.E.) and it is beyond anything I've ever tried. I'm hoping to put my review of the A.C.E. combo in oil up here tomorrow. Provided there is anything left of me but a goatee and a smile.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 9:34 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-02-2013 9:34 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

03-02-2013 9:38 PM

If I recall correctly there's only 1 drop of copulins split between 3 bottles of ascend, just fyi if you try to add cops into them.
03-02-2013 9:38 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-02-2013 10:15 PM

Snoopyace and Inconceivablezen,

Are both of you running with a scented version of Ascend? Most of the positive reviews, at least until lately were with regards to the non-cops version of Ascend, due to its "tangy" scent, shall we say. Are you guys using one of SteveO's cover scents with it, or are you using your own colognes? I've been very hesitant to order Ascend with cops due to some of the revolting type of reviews that came out early on when it was 1st released.
03-02-2013 10:15 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-03-2013 6:47 AM

Yes. I've got a few bottles without cops and 1 bottle with cops. No problems covering Ascend with a strong enough scent. Just make sure it's a complementary scent and not a modern aquatic scent.
03-03-2013 6:47 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-03-2013 1:43 PM

I have Ascend in the Pepper/Nutmeg scent and it is pretty subtle but smells great. I use Dirty English (oil variant I got on Etsy.com) as well as an oil version of Burberry London (also from Etsy) and they both cover the cops scent VERY well. I also get a lot of compliments on the scents (especially the Dirty English).
I have Ascend in the Pepper/Nutmeg scent and it is pretty subtle but smells great. I use Dirty English (oil variant I got on Etsy.com) as well as an oil version of Burberry London (also from Etsy) and they both cover the cops scent VERY well. I also get a lot of compliments on the scents (especially the Dirty English).

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 1:43 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-03-2013 1:43 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-03-2013 4:28 PM

Thats awesome. Dirty English definitely is an old fashioned but great scent!!

Wore 2D of Ascend with Cops and 2D of Evolve (sample) today. Crazy respect and attraction from women. Many women positioning themselves near me, asking questions, hands through hair. Need more testing with Evolve oil.

Problem is I'm big myself, 240lbs 5'7 with low - average bodyfat. Maybe Evolve is too much for me. Need to test 1D from the sampler and go with 1 more drop later the day.

Edit: Homage Attar cover. This is pure blending with the pheromones. Too beautiful.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 4:31 PM by Inconceivablezen.)
03-03-2013 4:28 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-03-2013 4:52 PM

One drop of Evolve (just like one spray) seems to do the job for me. I'm about 6' and 240# (and not exactly ripped) but women are hanging off of me when I'm wearing one drop of Evolve oil (or one spray of Evolve). Great stuff.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 5:20 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-03-2013 4:52 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-04-2013 6:28 AM

My thread is not just a pheromone report. It's a creative creation. Gesamtkunstwerk. Not just the facts, but more.

Learning Curve: No more 2D of Domination at the 'office'. Total agression and verbal intimidation to me. Evolve is more than fine. May have to test some 'Beta' Products like glace and Wolf, to see their effects. I may come off as too overpowering and strong.

'Becoming is creation'

Gilles Deleuze, Thousand Plateaus, p106

Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly.

- Voltaire (unsourced)
03-04-2013 6:28 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread