Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
My XS review thread
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My XS review thread
02-08-2013 11:02 AM

Thanks Zen. I'll take a look at those resources.

Let me tell you first that I appreciate your advice.

However, ther's something I'd love to hear your opinion about... I have hear about those guys, and even watched some of their materials. Correct me if I'm wrong, but both Brent and Cory recommend visualization - law of attraction like exercises, right?

I've tried doing some visualization, and it never worked for me. I'm currently reading a book "59 seconds" by Richard Wiseman, a writer on popular science, who has reviewed 100's of scientific studies about different topics related to self help and written a book about his findings, and he even says that visualization has never been proved to be effective for helping you to attain your goals, and he even says that it can prevent you to put enough effort into trying.

However, I kinda like the idea of "indifference", and think that sometimes trying too hard can have a bad effect, even worse than not trying, as it can lead to more frustration...

Anyway... ¿Are you getting teh results you want? ¿Are you happy with the kind of girls you are meeting using the advice of those guys?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
02-08-2013 11:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-08-2013 12:27 PM

I'm happy. Not where I want to be but going stronger and stronger. Don't have THAT many women in my life but it's increasing steadily.

I do get what you say about visualizations. If the study is set up the right way and the outcome is that visualizations don't work then we have to discard them. They really believe in them though. I DO have results in them which can be explained as a placebo effect. I'm happy with a placebo.

Just read / watch some of the material and find out what you like about it.
02-08-2013 12:27 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-08-2013 7:08 PM

(02-08-2013 12:27 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  I'm happy. Not where I want to be but going stronger and stronger. Don't have THAT many women in my life but it's increasing steadily.

I do get what you say about visualizations. If the study is set up the right way and the outcome is that visualizations don't work then we have to discard them. They really believe in them though. I DO have results in them which can be explained as a placebo effect. I'm happy with a placebo.

Just read / watch some of the material and find out what you like about it.

Well, if it works, who cares if it's pacebo or the real thing... results are what matters, arent they? BI've been taking a look at the blog. That black Dragon guy seems to know his shit. ¿Do you have any of hid books? I can't find them anyway... Are they worth the money?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
02-08-2013 7:08 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-09-2013 1:20 AM

Isnt Wiseman the guy who wrote a book on the science of luck? My inner nerd is showing. Great author if I am thinking of the correct chap.

Visualizations work. We use them for fighting. Visualizing the best outcome programs your mind to stride to accomplish that goal. I know form competing in various contexts as well as Pick Up.

Great thread mate. Good gems to be found.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-09-2013 1:20 AM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-09-2013 4:21 AM

(02-09-2013 1:20 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  Isnt Wiseman the guy who wrote a book on the science of luck? My inner nerd is showing. Great author if I am thinking of the correct chap.

Visualizations work. We use them for fighting. Visualizing the best outcome programs your mind to stride to accomplish that goal. I know form competing in various contexts as well as Pick Up.

Great thread mate. Good gems to be found.

Yea, Kimba. That's the guy. He wrote a book called "the look factor" so I guess that's what you are talking about. If i don't remember bad, he talks about an study made with college students. Those students visualizaing geting a hig grade studied less than those in control group, who did not visualize anything, and got lower grades.

However, also said that students who visualized the act of studying long hours were able to study longer and got higher grades than control group.

Good read, anyway. He talks about lots of interesting topics.

Please, Zen, excuse me for thread hijacking... and thanks a gain for your advice.

talk to you soon.
02-09-2013 4:21 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-09-2013 7:27 AM

Np. Glad to be of help. Blackdragon has posts on pua-zone.com. One of the best forums right now, as Fastseduction doens't work well anymore.

Doesn't have any books that I know of.
02-09-2013 7:27 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-09-2013 3:11 PM

I LOVE this mix. 1D of domination behind the ears, 1D Domination on the chest with 1D of Ascend and 2 sprays of Antaeus, also to the chest. At work today. Black tanktop, black designer shirt over it unbuttoned to the lower chest, sleeves rolled up the arms. Classic black shoes. Hair like this (mine looks almost exactly the same. Love this cut: https://www.flaironline.nl/documents/eb/...o_blog.jpg ).

The mix is pure power. Love the respect. Much better than Ascend alone. Caught women looking a few times. One woman who sat a few meters in front of me was checking me out all day. Looked the other way when I then looked at her or quickly looked down. She was around 25 years old.

One latina manager was really open, telling me all kinds of things about her husband, what she watches on television, etc. Stupid random stuff, but we touched.

One 180lbs small guy was taunting me all day, I went close to him in a playful manner, when I put my hand on his trapezius he got REALLY scared. I was mostly joking though.

On a side note: Any other people that wear heavy none products on the work floor? With 2D of Domination and 1D of Ascend it is the Ascend that is buffering the Domination, not the other way around.

, Zen
02-09-2013 3:11 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-10-2013 2:20 PM

Work today. 1D of Ascend and 1D of Domination on the chest. 1D of Domination behind the ears. Cover: 2 sprays of Davidoff Zino. Lots of physical contact with MEN, sometimes trying to challenge me. I am very carefree with this mix. I really never notice self effects but when I look back, but with this mix I bust balls with women and men. Gets me in a very good state. Very very polarizing. Sometimes very sexual with women. Mostly checking me out. Don't really do approaches at work except some small talk and 'hi, how are you?'
02-10-2013 2:20 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

02-10-2013 2:28 PM

(02-10-2013 2:20 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Work today. 1D of Ascend and 1D of Domination on the chest. 1D of Domination behind the ears. Cover: 2 sprays of Davidoff Zino. Lots of physical contact with MEN, sometimes trying to challenge me. I am very carefree with this mix. I really never notice self effects but when I look back, but with this mix I bust balls with women and men. Gets me in a very good state. Very very polarizing. Sometimes very sexual with women. Mostly checking me out. Don't really do approaches at work except some small talk and 'hi, how are you?'

Oh Maan ...

Zino Davidoff... this stuff is a legend !

i wore it 20 years back and i really loved it ..

how did you find such glorious stuff ?

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

(02-10-2013 2:20 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Work today. 1D of Ascend and 1D of Domination on the chest. 1D of Domination behind the ears. Cover: 2 sprays of Davidoff Zino. Lots of physical contact with MEN, sometimes trying to challenge me. I am very carefree with this mix. I really never notice self effects but when I look back, but with this mix I bust balls with women and men. Gets me in a very good state. Very very polarizing. Sometimes very sexual with women. Mostly checking me out. Don't really do approaches at work except some small talk and 'hi, how are you?'

Hey Zen,

Did you ever get a chance to check out Musc Ravageur?

Lots of physical contact with men? Could you please elaborate?

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread