Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
My XS review thread
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: My XS review thread
04-01-2013 4:31 PM

I have done quite a bit of Steve XS testing and would love to latch onto something new to test. But, it wouldn't hurt to expound on testing of his main line.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
04-01-2013 4:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-02-2013 5:26 AM

So. 2nd day Of Easter. As an atheist and capitalist it's a good day to make money. Hail Pontius Pilate! Hail Thomas the Apostle! Hail Emperor Tiberius! Thanks for prosecuting the deceiver who lets people focus on a mystical 'next' life instead of this life. Impire sine fine!

So that was my postmodern, empirical, poststructuralist, nihilist, antitheist, secularised, satanic, error theorist, evil, beyond good and evil and theodicee style rant.

5 sprays of Kouros. Total overkill on perfume, with a good reason. 1S of Evolve, 3D of Cohesion, 2 sprays of Connections. Work. Total respect from all men. Some women didn't like me. It was gunwitch time. "Make the ho say no" principle. One Maghreb woman who sat next to me was totally into me. Playing with her hair and being really interested. She wanted me. I think it was the Evolve.

I was shaking hands with everyone, many men love and respect me. One women I touched and caressed her trapezius for 2 seconds when walking by was like 'Please don't touch me'. Didn't expect that. She's fucking hot but I respect her honest and upfront opinion. Won't touch her again. Caught me off guard. Though she was at least somewhat into me. Might have the wrong energy with her. She sensed I wanted her. Now she will never forgive me ;)

"To have dismantled love in order to become capable of loving. To have dismantled one's self in order finally to be alone and meet the true double at the other end of the line. A clandestine passenger on a motionless voyage."
Gilles Deleuze - Thousand Plateaus p 197

Apollo Helios,
Zen
04-02-2013 5:26 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

04-12-2013 4:48 AM

Well, after testing the "Heart mix", I'm now testing what could be called the "Balls mix". 2D of AV, 2D of Ascend with cops. I know it's not a pure XS review but I love how much distance it creates. The distancing effect is something beautiful and the opposite of the accessible wolf / glace / connection blends. I will see how it works out. The goal is not to be close to people but to be worshiped from afar.

Will update later.
04-12-2013 4:48 AM
wookiesband
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2013 5:19 AM

Hello guys, this is my first post. Even if I've been following posts for months, I still pretty newbie at the thing due to lack of time for more dedication in this "Social Studies". Anyway, I have a few products and have lot of fun with them. Anyway, today I had a job interview: 1 men (50ish) + 2 women (30+). I used 1D of Ascend + 1S of Connections. I had the best experience interview of my life. They spoke thousands and just welcomed me aboard. I was just happy and smiling, very relaxed and with posture. Generally, what I noticed is that Ascend-XS have a very very strong power over other man. They get completely dependent over your opinion, and, even if it is not that good, it still valid.
It was the first time ever that I used Connections-XS. I did not noticed anything different. I will use it tonight to go out and let's see.
Tonight I am going with 1S XS101 + 1S of Bliss + 2S of Connections. I hope it works well. I look for attention of chicks and conversation. I can also potentially sleep with them.
About me: I am 28, student, 1.85m, 90kg, strong body and latino face.
Just to count my experience with mones so far: I have incredible feedback from both genres. Man respect me as a leader and women is a 2-way experience. I have ones that just come over me asking if I want to kiss them or go to their house etc. And ones that only to cross eyes on them they say getoff and sometimes even throw drinks at me, which generally I don't give a fuck and laugh because of my risen vibe.

Alright, introduced!

I will post tomorrow my findings.

04-12-2013 5:19 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

04-12-2013 6:08 AM

Used two drops of ascend at yoga yesterday and had a great alpha experience. Def got some attention from the ladies. Helped one girl do a handstand. Someone said it smelled like young boy in here. Weird. Probably due to the baby powder scent left over after dry down. I have to agree it does smell like babies. I like it. Self effects were spot on for this product. Alpha, confident, care free. No energy boost and no major attraction hits but I was in yoga not some bar. Oh the scent is sultans oud and ascend without cops was what it was.

If she bites you did it right.
04-12-2013 6:08 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-12-2013 7:35 AM

(04-12-2013 6:08 AM)Nicola3 Wrote:  Used two drops of ascend at yoga yesterday and had a great alpha experience. Def got some attention from the ladies. Helped one girl do a handstand. Someone said it smelled like young boy in here. Weird. Probably due to the baby powder scent left over after dry down. I have to agree it does smell like babies. I like it. Self effects were spot on for this product. Alpha, confident, care free. No energy boost and no major attraction hits but I was in yoga not some bar. Oh the scent is sultans oud and ascend without cops was what it was.

I use Ascend more than any other phero product. 2-3 times a week and it always gives me that same Alpha vibe. If you want to see more sexual attraction, try the version with the copulins. Not only will it make women more intrigued by you, the copulins will affect you as well. I love the affect I get when wearing them.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-12-2013 7:35 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

04-12-2013 8:42 AM

(04-12-2013 7:35 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I use Ascend more than any other phero product. 2-3 times a week and it always gives me that same Alpha vibe. If you want to see more sexual attraction, try the version with the copulins. Not only will it make women more intrigued by you, the copulins will affect you as well. I love the affect I get when wearing them.

I have a sampler of ascend with cops and love it. I'm trying to trade with kimba for some. I will def get this one way or another as I love the smell with the cops. I think they are both good for different perposes.

04-12-2013 8:42 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

04-14-2013 4:45 PM

I'm pretty angry right now. This is because my view of reality didn't respond with reality. I'm angry at my great lover, Ascend. Wore 3D of Ascend, 3D of AV today. Should have been 2D of AV but too much came out. I will still keep reviewing in this thread, because, well, it's an XS rant. It's probably too much Ascend (but 3D is the optimal dose), and WAY too much AV. That's not the problem. The problem is two guys commented on my smell, which NEVER happens, no matter how much I wear. It might have been the shirt I'm wearing. Normally I wear suits but it's 20 degrees celcius now and I wear a short shirt.

I wore around 5 dabs of Serge Lutens Cédre. The friend told me I smell like piss. It shouldn't have happened and that's why it drives me crazy. Another friend asked me what I am wearing.

Might have to cover with a COMPLEMENTARY scent instead of a floral, somewhat feminine scent.

Ascend with cops smells ridiculous. That's part of why I love it. Rant over.
04-14-2013 4:45 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

04-14-2013 6:03 PM

You way over did it. Ascend with cops one drop. And av maybe 2. Every body ods once in a while. Don't even sweat it. It's so easy to do. Just back off next time.

04-14-2013 6:03 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-14-2013 7:50 PM

(04-14-2013 6:03 PM)Nicola3 Wrote:  You way over did it. Ascend with cops one drop. And av maybe 2. Every body ods once in a while. Don't even sweat it. It's so easy to do. Just back off next time.

Whoa, you need one drop? I need two to three drops for awesome hits. I you get that with one drop consider yourself lucky. Less product and less stink.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
04-14-2013 7:50 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread