Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Alpha Impact has arrived....
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Alpha Impact has arrived....
11-20-2011 4:22 PM

(11-20-2011 3:10 PM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  I only ask cause of this photo looks just like you:good3:
[Image: d65991d9a21ddd84_large.jpg]
wHOLY shit the Resemblance is Uncanny, and you certainly have a great recall for noticing this cheers TAB Ps i just changed my avatar as you can see its the real me holding a bottle of pheromones lol

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 4:29 PM by terry0400-40.)
11-20-2011 4:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-20-2011 4:33 PM

(11-20-2011 3:10 PM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  I only ask cause of this photo looks just like you:good3:
[Image: d65991d9a21ddd84_large.jpg]

I would so N.P.A those ladies if I was that guy Spiteful

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 4:33 PM by as33156.)
11-20-2011 4:33 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-20-2011 5:10 PM

(11-20-2011 4:33 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I would so N.P.A those ladies if I was that guy Spiteful
I wonder when the photo was taken, it doesnt matter i would still N.P.A. them, there are not many that i would not N.P.A. even this chic in the old car could use a stiff N.P.A.
I really love your choice of vocabulary as33156 , meanwhile i am off for some N.P.A. :laugh4:

[Image: 6620552347117902412201187.jpg]

My thread >
11-20-2011 5:10 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-21-2011 11:15 PM

(11-20-2011 4:22 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  wHOLY shit the Resemblance is Uncanny, and you certainly have a great recall for noticing this cheers TAB Ps i just changed my avatar as you can see its the real me holding a bottle of pheromones lol

no prob man nice pic by the way im thinking about putting my real pic on here but i dont want people finding out i use mones my little secret

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-21-2011 11:15 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-22-2011 1:22 AM

(11-21-2011 11:15 PM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  no prob man nice pic by the way im thinking about putting my real pic on here but i dont want people finding out i use mones my little secret
I can well understand how life could be difficult for you by advertising your connection with synthetic pheromones on a web site, i am aware that if found out your peers could treat you in an insensitive manner because of their fixed perceptions of pheromones that are based on little real knowledge of the subject, and therefore your choice of discretion is the intelligent path to take.
Because of my age of 60 in coming January i can well shake off any negativities that may be pointed in my direction, and i am too ancient to even have a care about such things because after all my life is my choices, and i do things my way. Victory

My thread >
11-22-2011 1:22 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

idontknow

Rep Post

11-22-2011 4:15 AM

Quote:@idontknow you commented on another post i made something about me being kinda bummed and needed guidance I joined student government and of all the people i run into it was the same girl from the party that i was crushing over:dash2:but i had on TA and TL this time and I got some hits from her and another girl in the group hugged me because i joined but friday i used Glace with Scent of Eros the girl i talked about in my other post did sit close to me but a dude sat in between us last minute and though I did get the group talking and everyone did enjoy my presence i didn't get the hits i wanted which bring me to your recommendation it sounds killer since i know all the effects separately. I just need to know if i use all these mones the most Ive ever used at the same time was two as of recently and i add a cover scent too would it be too much of a scent overload?
You have to be a bit tricky sometimes to get up close to girls. Think ahead and plan your seat P If i'm out with a girl, i always let her sit down first, so i can right next to her to be able to do some touching. Also if you're with a group and you enter somewhere, be sure to plan ahead and squeeze in where you want to be. Doesn't work always, ofc.

Had great results combing AM+X22+TL+Wolf+AV (Hope it's correct, should be mentioned somewhere in my journal). In fact that combo seemed to instantly hypnotize the girl i was around. (Also i saw her like 2 seconds after i applied those. And many 'mones are extra strong just after putting them on.) That day she broke up with me and after she smelled that combo, she sent me a text that she wants to date once again.
Also had some very nice hits with TI+Wolf+AM+TL.

Often times i wear three 'mones together: Social, sexual, alpha. Mostly TL, AM, Wolf.

So 3 or more 'mones isn't too much, IMO. When i wear terrible colognes, like some Axe bodysprays, with 'mones i usually get compliments on my scent anyways. Also when combining tons of scented 'mone products there seems to be no problem. At least people won't tell me. TI+TA+Glace all are unscented, so IMO you should use a coverscent.

As for convincing your friend of 'mones. Well i usually don't want anyone around me to know about Pheromones. Can easily backfire, especially in your social cirlces, like terry mentioned. I'm very secretive about it. I learned getting secretive the hard way by the many times my trust has been abused. And as you said, you want to keep your edge ;) I know it's tempting to tell others, especially your closer friends. Though i wouldn't do it.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-22-2011 4:15 AM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-22-2011 5:17 AM

@terry i told two friends and my cousin know and of the three people one of them said he usually tells people about new things i try out for example deer antler velvet and i told him to keep pheromones on the hush but i know he didnt after have a conversation with him while i was wearing Glace:laugh2: funny enough and my other friend is already a alpha male build just finished his 5 year contact for the navy working as a medic for the marines he's my best buddy and me being disabled he always guides me down the right path when i ask him questions about getting certain women but he doesn't believe they work and frankly he doesn't need mones.My cousin doesn't care and i am pretty sure he'll keep his mouth shut if i ask him.Your lucky the confidence that comes with old age is the best i got a little feeling of it when i see the younger college kids acting extremely shy without making an effort to socialize and remember a time when that was me but when i got mones that social anxiety is gone for the most part Good and i don't care what people think about me using them i just dont want the masses using them :laugh2: A314 wouldn't be effective in the work place if everyone was using it lol imagine the conflicts touche

@idontknow i feel like i don't really care too much about what happens between me and this girl i noticed ive been ignoring other hits just because im not making any progress with her so i kinda put her on the back burner and im focusing on new potential pursuits i never liked trying to put myself near a woman intentionally kinda makes me feel needy have you ever felt that way? AM+X22+TL+Wolf+AV I wanna try this but i dont know what x22 and i need to get AM Wolf and AV they are everywhere on the forums and i dont own any of them :dash2: i feel i own a lot of mones as it is and i don't wanna go over board with this pheromone interest so between AM,Wolf and AV which would be the best to add to my collection? Im not gonna mention mones to them anymore just maybe my cousin and i can trust him i like the effects it has on the groups im in though Drinks i like bringing people together

Pheromones *sample
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2011 5:51 AM by L.Lawliet.)
11-22-2011 5:17 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

11-22-2011 5:38 AM

Nevermind!

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2011 5:42 AM by as33156.)
11-22-2011 5:38 AM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-22-2011 5:49 AM

(11-22-2011 5:38 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Nevermind!
what??? why the exclamation did i say something to offend?

Pheromones *sample
11-22-2011 5:49 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

11-22-2011 5:58 AM

(11-22-2011 5:49 AM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  what??? why the exclamation did i say something to offend?

i thought you started this thread by mistake. I just wanted to tell you that if you post everything here guest can see it and it may show up on google searches but that in the journal area that was secure as you said you wanted to protect your privacy in a previous post. once i realized it was terry's thread i deleted what i posted

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2011 5:58 AM by as33156.)
11-22-2011 5:58 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long term impact of pheromones thor2014 8 4,092 03-04-2016 2:13 PM
Last Post: jb20