Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Alpha Impact has arrived....
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Alpha Impact has arrived....
11-19-2011 8:36 AM

Thanks man, i was considering using it cause im kinda in a slump i want more blatant hits like deer in head lights right now im using TrueLove and TrueAlpha oil version and since TL works more on a subconscious level i don't really get the hits I want from random girls but the TA oil works great

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-19-2011 8:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-19-2011 9:15 AM

(11-19-2011 8:36 AM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  Thanks man, i was considering using it cause im kinda in a slump i want more blatant hits like deer in head lights right now im using TrueLove and TrueAlpha oil version and since TL works more on a subconscious level i don't really get the hits I want from random girls but the TA oil works great

I have experienced some nice consistent attraction type responses from young girls say between fifteen and twenty four when i was using True Alpha oil at two drops although it really did not show me any real action from older more mature women, even with extra drops applied it was to no avail, this small sample of TA oil was a gift from one of my pheromone contacts in Portugal, i would certainly be ordering more if my Priority,s centered around girls this age.

If it is blatant Deer in the headlights type hits you were after then i experienced these types of reaction when using two drops of Primal Instinct ylamg ylang .Hi

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-19-2011 9:15 AM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-19-2011 10:15 AM

Eek aw man another pheromone i wanna try now i was looking at Hypnotica Social as my next target cause im gonna be part of a free hugs day event on my campus and i wanna see if i can get the most hugs out of everyone in my group using mones

Pheromones *sample
11-19-2011 10:15 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-19-2011 12:00 PM

(11-19-2011 10:15 AM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  Eek aw man another pheromone i wanna try now i was looking at Hypnotica Social as my next target cause im gonna be part of a free hugs day event on my campus and i wanna see if i can get the most hugs out of everyone in my group using mones
Sure LL i can understand your desire for placing Hypnotica next onto your to order list, i was actually using Hypnotica last night at around 15 " layered alongside one drop of Primal instinct...and whilst Primal Instinct is good stuff it being wholefully AndrostEnone it will only react favorably with its targets under certain conditions where Hypnotica on the other hand being a broad spectrum multi pheromone social formula will reach out favorably to a wider target audience reception group and thus the chance of receiving an abundance of hugs for you on free hugs day cheers

My thread >
11-19-2011 12:00 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-19-2011 4:46 PM

(11-19-2011 10:15 AM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  Eek aw man another pheromone i wanna try now i was looking at Hypnotica Social as my next target cause im gonna be part of a free hugs day event on my campus and i wanna see if i can get the most hugs out of everyone in my group using mones

You are evil man! I like it! Twisted Hypnotica would be a bad choice though. Something on the sexual side would be wise to see how many hits you can get. Hypnotica doesn't HIT! It is a smooth operator and may not shine in that environment. It needs more time to work then random hugs will allow.

Just my 2 cents. You got Reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2011 4:52 PM by as33156.)
11-19-2011 4:46 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-19-2011 8:17 PM

My Hug day would be TeddyMan2, Certo or Nude.
Given they are not on your list not sure how "huggy" TL would be but it does have A1 which seems to get hugs.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
11-19-2011 8:17 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-20-2011 5:27 AM

You need a fast hitter, as you're not going to have a lot of time per hug. I'd recommend Wolf, which hits instantly for me. It gives you that cool guy vibe and giving you a hug goes well with it. IMO the True Alpha you got is also not bad in that regard. It hits really fast as well for me.
You could also try Glace. It's a bit slower hitting, but IMO also suitable.

Also i've noticed when wearing AM or AV(especially AV) and hugging girls goodbye, they would often times kiss my cheek and sometimes even play with my earlobe or breath in my ear. Goodbye-hugs would last forever, and there would be several goodbyes. Mostly with some alcohol mixed in. IDK whether Alfa Maschio or Aqua Vitae would give you more hugs. Why not try to add 2 drops of your TI?

From your arsenal, i'd say 2 drops TA, 2 drops TI and 2-3 sprays of Glace should kick-ass!

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-20-2011 5:27 AM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-20-2011 1:12 PM

@terry thanks for all the advice and is your avatar of adam west?Dance @ as33156 evil maybe lol Diablo but my friend argues with me that pheromones are all snake oil and that its all mental and at one point in time I would be agreeing with him but after my first blatant hit I have changed my stance I wanna use this free hugs event to have solid proof to show him thanks for the heads up about the time constraint I have so i will hold off on buying Hypnotica and thanks for the reps ^_^.@Pheroman I have a bunch of lovepotion samples that i recently put up and i do own a sample of teddyman2 i will give it a try before the big day to see if its a route i wanna take.@idontknow you commented on another post i made something about me being kinda bummed and needed guidance I joined student government and of all the people i run into it was the same girl from the party that i was crushing over:dash2:but Spiteful i had on TA and TL this time and I got some hits from her and another girl in the group hugged me because i joined but friday i used Glace with Scent of Eros the girl i talked about in my other post did sit close to me but a dude sat in between us last minute and though I did get the group talking and everyone did enjoy my presence i didn't get the hits i wanted which bring me to your recommendation it sounds killer since i know all the effects separately. I just need to know if i use all these mones the most Ive ever used at the same time was two as of recently and i add a cover scent too would it be too much of a scent overload?

Pheromones *sample
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 1:15 PM by L.Lawliet.)
11-20-2011 1:12 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-20-2011 1:59 PM

(11-20-2011 1:12 PM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  @terry thanks for all the advice and is your avatar of adam west?Dance
Adam West no, my avatar is actual photo of myself taken with my camera Shok

My thread >
11-20-2011 1:59 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-20-2011 3:10 PM

(11-20-2011 1:59 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Adam West no, my avatar is actual photo of myself taken with my camera Shok

I only ask cause of this photo looks just like you:good3:
[Image: d65991d9a21ddd84_large.jpg]

Pheromones *sample
11-20-2011 3:10 PM