Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Multi Month, Daily T150 Usage Review
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Multi Month, Daily T150 Usage Review
11-07-2017 6:45 PM

(11-07-2017 6:23 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  One more thing I forgot to mention. Be warned. It's too much info;

The morning woods I get are the strongest EVER!! Seriously, I feel like I need to put it inside ANYTHING. But am slowly learning to chanel those thoughts to good use. Smile

Yes morning sex. More frequently.
11-07-2017 6:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-07-2017 9:25 PM

(11-07-2017 6:23 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  One more thing I forgot to mention. Be warned. It's too much info;

The morning woods I get are the strongest EVER!! Seriously, I feel like I need to put it inside ANYTHING. But am slowly learning to chanel those thoughts to good use. Smile

If Max T is naturally increasing testosterone with no side effect. I am so going to pull trigger on this one. touche is good to be horndog at times. mooning
11-07-2017 9:25 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-08-2017 3:30 AM

I have not nutted since the evening of 11-5-17. I'll report how long I can keep it in. I went out to the divier bars in my area alone tonight looking for an easy lay, which I never do (dive bars solo). This is a change in behavior.

The rush is highly diminished but I feel like I am overall at a higher level hours after an application then I was a month or two ago.

My natural mone sig must have changed. It is harder for people to speak up during small talk, they feel less comfortable around me initially and it takes a longer time to get to the same level of comfort and chit chat I'd get without the Max T150.
11-08-2017 3:30 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-08-2017 4:24 AM

Nutted. That streak didn’t last long.
11-08-2017 4:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-09-2017 12:02 PM

Guys, try wearing TMax150 or other cops product, solo, except for 2 sprays of ISO E Super under each armpit, as a replacement for any type of deodorant. I tried a few times as I wasn't getting much joy from the ISO so I thought what-the-hell, and experimented. It's an interesting sensation to say the least, and the females whom I've interacted with so far have all focused on me more than on their baseline. More testing is required, but I suspect that it is amplifying the positive natural mone signature which is stimulated by the cops.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-09-2017 12:02 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-09-2017 12:57 PM

I have a 5ml sample of Molecule 1 I haven't used yet and a variety of cops products. I'll get on this asap and post a report.
11-09-2017 12:57 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-09-2017 4:59 PM

(11-09-2017 12:02 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Guys, try wearing TMax150 or other cops product, solo, except for 2 sprays of ISO E Super under each armpit, as a replacement for any type of deodorant. I tried a few times as I wasn't getting much joy from the ISO so I thought what-the-hell, and experimented. It's an interesting sensation to say the least, and the females whom I've interacted with so far have all focused on me more than on their baseline. More testing is required, but I suspect that it is amplifying the positive natural mone signature which is stimulated by the cops.

Repped.

I've done something similar to this. With EO's, FO's and DIY-ed colognes. I second this. The baseline behavior of the mates I know, both males and females, are different indeed. In a positive way.

I've done it with DM oil. Not MaxT.

Also, all types of cops change the arm pits smell for me. Makes it more pungent and unpleasant. But I guess it means it's producing more natural mones. Smile I belive TheLaw saw it too. I remember reading it when he was running ACE + Core combo. With cops.
11-09-2017 4:59 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-09-2017 5:10 PM

It makes sense to me and I've been thinking about running a 5 day buildup mad scientist experiment.

Day 1: Molecule 1 + multiple apps of Master
Day 2: Molecule 1 + multiple apps of T150
Day 3. Molecule 1 + Essence of Woman
Day 4: Molecule 1 + Desire Me +
Day 5: Molecule 1 + Copulins X
11-09-2017 5:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-09-2017 6:52 PM

(11-09-2017 4:59 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Repped.

I've done something similar to this. With EO's, FO's and DIY-ed colognes. I second this. The baseline behavior of the mates I know, both males and females, are different indeed. In a positive way.

I've done it with DM oil. Not MaxT.

Also, all types of cops change the arm pits smell for me. Makes it more pungent and unpleasant. But I guess it means it's producing more natural mones. Smile I belive TheLaw saw it too. I remember reading it when he was running ACE + Core combo. With cops.

Thanks Dr.C, just a note regarding general B.O., if you trim your armpit hair, the bacteria which cause the sweat to decompose (and subsequently stink) have less area to propagate. Also, whenever you can, never wear deodorant when you workout or run. The toxins in your body need somewhere to go, better to control when, how and where.
Controlling my B.O. as much as possible, the worse I've noticed so far, with no deodorant and with ISO E is a very mild "wet dog" odour, but it is still far sweeter than if I went without deodorant or ISO E.
On another note, this evening I tried the method, but added 5 drops of BW. Up to now I have used massive amounts of BW and cops without feeling any negative effects, but this evening I felt as if I was on the edge of OD,
after 90 minutes it died down, but it was quite fascinating. I'm going to test this combo again, but with exposure to baseline and new females.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-09-2017 6:52 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-10-2017 3:12 PM

I'll start the experiment on Sunday, adding 2 more days so it's a full week.

Day 6: Molecule 1 + SOB
Day 7: Molecule 1 + Dirty Primitive

We'll give this experiment the title,
"Rock Hard: torture, agony and the inevitable escape from Blue Balls Junction"
11-10-2017 3:12 PM

Share This Thread