Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Multi Month, Daily T150 Usage Review
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Multi Month, Daily T150 Usage Review
11-05-2017 11:29 AM

I strongly doubt this would negatively impact your production. It's just an external signal to produce more T because there's pussy to be filled, and increased testicular production of everything they do is a good thing in that situation.
11-05-2017 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2017 12:26 PM

yes, I agree with listmates above. This is not an exogenous source e.g., you are not injecting unusual large amounts of testosterone which would definitely impact the hypothalamus - pituitary- testicular axis...which would cause your natural production to be either reduced or halted since the hypothalamus would sense (like a thermostat senses temperature) an excess of testosterone. Either injected or transdermal, those are exogenous(external) sources which cause worrisome side effects...moreover, they will cause a steady state or prolonged high level which can cause natural production to shut down.

With this T150 stick, the level is pulsatile rather than 'steady state'. Indeed, it will cause a spike up in testosterone levels which will fall off...hence, creating the need for listmates to continue applying at various intervals to spike up natural production. The experiment is likely safe because rather than causing unusually high testosterone levels to remain elevated for a long time, the spikes are relatively short term...but can be enough to improve users' performance/positive self effect/energy for a longer period of time throughout the day instead of the customary peaks and troughs in testosterone level that normally occur in most males.
11-05-2017 12:26 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-05-2017 12:55 PM

(11-05-2017 12:26 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  yes, I agree with listmates above. This is not an exogenous source e.g., you are not injecting unusual large amounts of testosterone which would definitely impact the hypothalamus - pituitary- testicular axis...which would cause your natural production to be either reduced or halted since the hypothalamus would sense (like a thermostat senses temperature) an excess of testosterone. Either injected or transdermal, those are exogenous(external) sources which cause worrisome side effects...moreover, they will cause a steady state or prolonged high level which can cause natural production to shut down.

With this T150 stick, the level is pulsatile rather than 'steady state'. Indeed, it will cause a spike up in testosterone levels which will fall off...hence, creating the need for listmates to continue applying at various intervals to spike up natural production. The experiment is likely safe because rather than causing unusually high testosterone levels to remain elevated for a long time, the spikes are relatively short term...but can be enough to improve users' performance/positive self effect/energy for a longer period of time throughout the day instead of the customary peaks and troughs in testosterone level that normally occur in most males.

Even with Androgel the effects only last 3 to 4 hours max. (Increase in t levels) My blood work over the last 4 years would support this. Now I have to apply my meds 2 to 3 hours before I go for my labs. This time I applied my Androgel and used the t150 to see what my results will be. I'm waiting for those to come in.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 12:58 PM by Saiyanprince.)
11-05-2017 12:55 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2017 11:49 AM

2 things. Balls have gotten bigger, wife confirmed as well.
More importantly she went down and she swallows nothing unusual with that. The unusual part was it had a different texture. Completely diifferent texture. Not sure if this is related or not.

Last we did it was Saturday morning so it wasn't built up or anything like that.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 11:49 AM by Saiyanprince.)
11-06-2017 11:49 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-06-2017 11:56 AM

What was the texture difference?
11-06-2017 11:56 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2017 12:07 PM

(11-06-2017 11:56 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  What was the texture difference?

Usually thick but it was like liquid snot this morning lol

This is her text to me.
11-06-2017 12:07 PM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2017 3:13 PM

I've used T150 a lot since I got it with Bad Wolf. I work out almost every day and usually put on T150 before going. It definitely gives an extra boost of energy and vigor. Nothing close to steroids or other hardcore testo increasing compounds, but there is a difference. I feel more pumped up using it, feel more sexual energy. I'm not sure if I feel more horny using it, I'm naturally maybe one of the horniest people of the planet, at least I keep telling myself.

Master 10 ml roll on is a similar product. I also have that. Master is very good, the scent is very pleasant and I get a stronger initial kick than with T150, but it goes away quickly. T150 lasts much longer and at $10 vs. $50 it's a no brainer. Whenever I order from LAL, I always include that pussy stick. It's well worth it and a unique product.
11-06-2017 3:13 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-07-2017 3:51 PM

Was always thinking about trying Cops or BW long term. Maybe I will join your experiment with DP.
11-07-2017 3:51 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-07-2017 4:33 PM

Another thing I've noticed with prolonged Tmax is that sometimes I get a built up strength. To a level that I break things.

Ex; I broke a key. Lol

Ex2; I've over tightened a screw. Lol.

It's similar to things I used to break when I hit puberty back then. Lol.
11-07-2017 4:33 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-07-2017 6:23 PM

One more thing I forgot to mention. Be warned. It's too much info;

The morning woods I get are the strongest EVER!! Seriously, I feel like I need to put it inside ANYTHING. But am slowly learning to chanel those thoughts to good use. Smile
11-07-2017 6:23 PM

Share This Thread