Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Multi Month, Daily T150 Usage Review
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Multi Month, Daily T150 Usage Review
03-15-2018 9:55 AM

Decided just to do my normal t150 swipe around the nostrils. No other meds.

Massive headache, slept decent and ate a steak on Sunday. Worked out only once this week. It was normal workout nothing heavy.

Did not wash0ff the Voracious last night.
Morning sex

Just stating factors that could come into play with my testosterone bloodwork.

As always youngest guy in the room field with really old guys
03-15-2018 9:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gator
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-17-2018 11:11 PM

Background: 46 years old, in pretty decent shape for my age, workout regularly, testosterone levels are normal. My libido is, however waning. My office is now all male except one female. I basically am around the same two females and that's it (my SO, and my coworker), both in their forties. Two years ago I had a late twenties female coworker with whom I worked closely, in the same room. I was constantly horny. My theory about my reduced libido is that I am not exposed to enough female pheromones to get my body thinking that it is game time. I have started using T-150 and trying to increase my number of young female friends to resurrect my libido.

After my first day of T-150, I felt little to no self effects. Day two i noticed more erections throughout the day. The morning of day 3, I awoke in pain. I was probably the hardest I have ever been. I'm looking forward to more. Big Grin

Otherwise no other self effects, but I'm ok with that.
03-17-2018 11:11 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

03-17-2018 11:25 PM

(03-17-2018 11:11 PM)Gator Wrote:  Background: 46 years old, in pretty decent shape for my age, workout regularly, testosterone levels are normal. My libido is, however waning. My office is now all male except one female. I basically am around the same two females and that's it (my SO, and my coworker), both in their forties. Two years ago I had a late twenties female coworker with whom I worked closely, in the same room. I was constantly horny. My theory about my reduced libido is that I am not exposed to enough female pheromones to get my body thinking that it is game time. I have started using T-150 and trying to increase my number of young female friends to resurrect my libido.

After my first day of T-150, I felt little to no self effects. Day two i noticed more erections throughout the day. The morning of day 3, I awoke in pain. I was probably the hardest I have ever been. I'm looking forward to more. Big Grin

Otherwise no other self effects, but I'm ok with that.

How are you dosing, and how often, Gator? Girl witch

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-17-2018 11:25 PM
Gator
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2018 12:29 PM

(03-17-2018 11:25 PM)MMM Wrote:  How are you dosing, and how often, Gator? Girl witch

Thanks!

First I rub some on a q-tip and apply inside each nostril. Then I apply six swipes in my mustache (I have a close cut beard and mustache). I do this the times daily, the last being just before bed (or sex).

I don't notice any testosterone boost, but my testosterone is higher now than it was in my thirties (thanks to drastic lifestyle changes). For me, it is really a matter of tricking myself into thinking it's mating season. I have no scientific reason to believe that this should work (as an engineer I like scientific facts) but so far my experiment seems to be giving positive results.
03-18-2018 12:29 PM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-25-2018 1:41 PM

I been using max 150 since Monday with the exception of Friday and Saturday.
I used it for the gym and on Wednesday when I had to shovel snow.
when I first put it under and around my nose and Stache I feel this surge of energy like I'm ready to tear shit up.
but when I get to the gym im not sure if it's giving me more energy and strength in my workouts. I feel pretty much the same
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2018 1:41 PM by Niceguy.)
03-25-2018 1:41 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-26-2018 12:12 PM

Pulled the trigger on MaxT. Bought from Aromafero, Props to Paulius for the flawless ordering process.

Applied it today and maaan, I love melon and I love this scent. Really yummy. Selfies were good. Voice was deeper the first minutes (probably placebo) and the general well-being was up a notch.

Really interested to see how it develops with daily usage. I will also apply it before going to sleep and before the gym.

Will keep you updated.
03-26-2018 12:12 PM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-29-2018 10:25 AM

Just now got done with the urologist.

Interesting results. I'll post once I'm out of here and sitting down.
03-29-2018 10:25 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-29-2018 1:11 PM

(03-15-2018 9:55 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Decided just to do my normal t150 swipe around the nostrils. No other meds.

Massive headache, slept decent and ate a steak on Sunday. Worked out only once this week. It was normal workout nothing heavy.

Did not wash0ff the Voracious last night.
Morning sex

Just stating factors that could come into play with my testosterone bloodwork.

As always youngest guy in the room field with really old guys

Test results. 121/84. Blood pressure
Blood work for my testosterone was 414.
I didnt use my medicine 24hrs prior.
I didnt tell my doc I didnt use my med.

My Doc says that the meds have a 4 to 5 hour and my doubling up on my meds helped increase. It.

I told him im starting to eat more red meat but he said keep it to a minimal. That 6 0z is all you need in one sitting. Also told him I started using heavier weights. He said that will help.

For those of you I've posted my last 3 results.
This one was more controlled and no testosterone medicine just the Max T150 like chapstick to my nose.

Interesting results. 414 isn't where I need it to be but it does prove that we are on to something here.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2018 1:18 PM by Saiyanprince.)
03-29-2018 1:11 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-29-2018 8:03 PM

(11-30-2017 12:47 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Just got back from urologist.

Before t max my testosterone was 280. He wanted me to use double Androgel and keep the application times the same.

I did not double the Androgel. Just my normal 2 squirts of it over chest and shoulders and t150 over my nostrils and my t-level is 397. Still low for my age but better. I know multiply variations can come intyo play but I made sure to the best of my ability I keep the testing the same. Ie, food intake and sleep.

My free test was 9.2. My lowest was 2. (When first found out weith low t) Something. My highest tested t level was 587. That was with testim and 2 vials off it. But insurance won't pay for it and it's $500 a month without it.

Just giving my medical test results with and without tmax

Edit. Also said my estrogen was in check.

This was my last trip. 397 was my T level. I used my androgen s squirts

This time no Androgel within 24 hrs and before that just 2 squirts not the 4 recommended.
Used T150 and been using regularly for a while now. With 2 day break and 3 day breaks between the weeks.

My T level today was 414

Already posted but wanted to show the differences from last urologist visit.
03-29-2018 8:03 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-29-2018 8:04 PM

That is awesome!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-29-2018 8:04 PM

Share This Thread