Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Money?
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Money?
07-23-2019 8:03 PM

(07-23-2019 8:49 AM)Gladen Wrote:  This is quite well-spoken. My main problem is that I fully know and understand that we shape our own reality: however, I look about at my life from time to time and realize that I did a very poor job of creating my world.

Really Gladen? I'm surprised to hear what sounds like a large amount of regret from you. When you look around at your life you think you didn't do so great?
07-23-2019 8:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-24-2019 2:27 AM

These oils from artoftheroot sound very interesting. I'll have to look into them.
07-24-2019 2:27 AM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-24-2019 7:33 AM

(07-23-2019 8:54 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I feel that statement to my core. Scout

You too Snoopy? You seem like a pretty content guy who enjoys the life he's created for himself. Surprised to hear you say you did a poor job creating your world.

I don't think anyone is 100% happy with their lives, but I had you and Gladen down as men who are pretty satisfied with the worlds they've created for themselves.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2019 7:34 AM by hut.)
07-24-2019 7:33 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-24-2019 7:58 AM

(07-24-2019 7:33 AM)hut Wrote:  Really Gladen? I'm surprised to hear what sounds like a large amount of regret from you. When you look around at your life you think you didn't do so great?
You too Snoopy? You seem like a pretty content guy who enjoys the life he's created for himself. Surprised to hear you say you did a poor job creating your world.

I don't think anyone is 100% happy with their lives, but I had you and Gladen down as men who are pretty satisfied with the worlds they've created for themselves.

I cannot speak for Snoopyace, but for me, of course i have regrets; but I would not say a large amount of regret.

It isn't so much what I've done, but what I have not done. Likewise, if my youth had been tempered by the knowledge and harmony that I currently possess, my life would have been better balanced. Just because you see successful guys like Snoopy on here (well, read not actually see) does not mean that they do not feel like they can be, or could have done, better.

As the cosmos has a killer sense of irony, true satisfaction in life seemingly only comes from never being satisfied with the quality of one's life. It took me forever to fully comprehend that we live from the inside outwards, not that the external forces define us. It is that balance of the Id, the Gladen, and the Super-Gladen (<--joking about my massive ego there) that creates true satisfaction. Such things as money, fame, and a harem of ladies are nice; but they are nothing compared to inner light. I had to earn my senior citizen's discount before I understood.

So yeah, I could have manufactured a much better reality for myself. I should have chased enlightenment in lieu of the shiny objects that so captivated me in my youth. More so than that, I should never have ever taken myself so seriously...when I do things turn out dismal; when I just relax and have fun, the universe smiles on my with its tongue firmly implanted in its cheek.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-24-2019 7:58 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-24-2019 1:21 PM

Longterm investing with dollar cost averaging each month, it's slow but can create abundance in the longterm.
07-24-2019 1:21 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-27-2019 1:39 AM

Make yourself a monthly budget and stick to it. Use an excel spreadsheet. Track your bills, pay yourself allowance. But monitor everything. I don’t believe in getting rich quick schemes.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
07-27-2019 1:39 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-27-2019 9:12 AM

I also set up a few small businesses and other ventures that generate a tiny bit of residual passive income. While nothing to brag about, having a few hundred dollars of income each month for things i set up or did years ago is nice.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-27-2019 9:12 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-28-2019 10:39 PM

So attract money
Attract abundance
Attract blessing
Oils?

Or the starter packs?

Edit: and you got to recite saying from the bible? I'm good with visualizing but just trying to be clear.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2019 9:18 AM by Saiyanprince.)
07-28-2019 10:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-29-2019 4:48 PM

(07-28-2019 10:39 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  and you got to recite saying from the bible?

Lots of hoodoo borrows from the Bible. All said and done it is a Good Book.

07-29-2019 4:48 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-29-2019 6:36 PM

dsouza has the right idea.
I've been listening to a subliminal to help with finances, which I can say it has been helping, but of course it's not everyones cup of tea. Manage your budget, be disciplined, learn to say no and not make compromises about your spending, and always learn to do things for yourself instead of paying someone else (if you can) and buy everything secondhand or at least look on craigslist / Offer-Up / at goodwill first before you make any big decisions. Hell, and developing DELAYED GRATIFICATION has saved me a TON of money Smile

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
07-29-2019 6:36 PM

Share This Thread