Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones to wear around high status people
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mones to wear around high status people
03-04-2017 12:07 PM

(03-04-2017 12:09 AM)Jinzo Wrote:  I have a feeling AV ( I ) might challenge the status of these type of guys

And therein lies your problem. Don't allow yourself to be intimidated.

Challenge that status, and own it.

AV will do the rest.

Good luck!

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
03-04-2017 12:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-04-2017 12:16 PM

(03-04-2017 12:07 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  And therein lies your problem. Don't allow yourself to be intimidated.

AV will do the rest.

Good luck!

I agree with you. I was intimidated to wear AV to class a few months ago. I did it at 2 drops last week and the fabric that holds together the universe didn't tear. It was fun

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 12:17 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-04-2017 12:16 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-07-2017 2:43 AM

You can use TUSC + Orbital with confidence.

This combo has influence many influential people. I am surrounded by a lot of millionaires and other sort of people. It works extremely well on higher status people. They will make you a friend quickly. It work to the point where my boss gave me music control of the party at his house.

I made a joke to a very influential guy. Must be worth more than USD 10 million. He ate that up very easily. Too many stories to tell. It is that good.

I have rich people opening with me up. Enjoying my company. Giving me all sort of perks. I have tried A314 rev 32, bad wolf , ascend , titan and other mones. Nothing like TUSC in connecting with rich and influential folks.

As TUSC is adaptive status. It is very easy to drive. You don't need to do anything with this on while working with high status people.

About AV:

It works very well too. Only problem is with congruence. You need to act confidently. It is un-forgiving. You will not be forgiving for the mistake. Slight dis-respect towards the rich guy will ruin your relationship. You might make some enemy with this on. Smile and be social with this mix.

Using Bad Wolf:

Well, this mix needs a lot of stability of mind. Don't get angry with this. If you can use this, then you are at a party. Man are mesmerized. They will open up as many doors as possible. Very hard to steer. Bad mood kills the signature. Well, I got invited by a millionaire to his family party. Amazing mix.

Thanks.
03-07-2017 2:43 AM
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-07-2017 4:26 AM

(03-07-2017 2:43 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  You can use TUSC + Orbital with confidence.

This combo has influence many influential people. I am surrounded by a lot of millionaires and other sort of people. It works extremely well on higher status people. They will make you a friend quickly. It work to the point where my boss gave me music control of the party at his house.

I made a joke to a very influential guy. Must be worth more than USD 10 million. He ate that up very easily. Too many stories to tell. It is that good.

I have rich people opening with me up. Enjoying my company. Giving me all sort of perks. I have tried A314 rev 32, bad wolf , ascend , titan and other mones. Nothing like TUSC in connecting with rich and influential folks.

As TUSC is adaptive status. It is very easy to drive. You don't need to do anything with this on while working with high status people.

About AV:

It works very well too. Only problem is with congruence. You need to act confidently. It is un-forgiving. You will not be forgiving for the mistake. Slight dis-respect towards the rich guy will ruin your relationship. You might make some enemy with this on. Smile and be social with this mix.

Using Bad Wolf:

Well, this mix needs a lot of stability of mind. Don't get angry with this. If you can use this, then you are at a party. Man are mesmerized. They will open up as many doors as possible. Very hard to steer. Bad mood kills the signature. Well, I got invited by a millionaire to his family party. Amazing mix.

Thanks.

TUSC really is beginning to intrigue me. I've been reading your journal for a long time and also BDB420s journal and it seems you guys have been getting pretty good results. What would you say TUSC is most similar to?

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
03-07-2017 4:26 AM
MMM

Rep Post

03-07-2017 7:43 AM

(03-07-2017 2:43 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  You can use TUSC + Orbital with confidence.

What ratio/s gave you these findings, K?

Mucho thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2017 7:44 AM by MMM.)
03-07-2017 7:43 AM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-08-2017 12:01 AM

@Jinzo,

I am unable to get your question. It is not similar to any product. You can read my reviews in TUSC thread. I have describe about TUSC extensively. The closest was Core like status. It can be used anywhere.

@MMM

Dosage mostly used: 3 drops of TUSC + 2 spray Orbital. Dose according to your usage. If I wish to be very social, then 3 sprays and 2 drops TUSC. With to have higher status, 4 drops of TUSC + 1 spray orbital.
03-08-2017 12:01 AM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-08-2017 1:23 AM

Tusc isn't close to wolf, captain or the 2016 A314. Stronger androsterone aura then the others. Warm and intimate image being projected. Can make friends with this. Calming self effects. I do 4 drops with nothing else normally. It doesn't need to be buffered. Took me probably 30 apps to start to understand it.

Definitely get tusc. Kaplan turned me to it when I first joined the forum 9 months ago and I'm pleased. One 10ml bottle has lasted me this long. Adds some maturity to me and I'm in my mid 20s. Wolf doesn't do that.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 2:10 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-08-2017 1:23 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-08-2017 4:24 AM

I think you are thinking about this all wrong. People like other people like themselves. The more similar, the more you'll be liked. Money likes money. If you can "mirror" their body language, style, verbiage, and scent, the fact that you aren't as rich as them could fade away into the background as you close deal after deal.

In a Middle America store as a salesman, I've had epic successes with higher status clientele (600k-800k annual income) and it was almost always with a high status product. The thing is, is that they seemed to gravitate to me becasuse I am usually quick to mirror the audience I'm addressing and I think the higher status mix allowed me to come across more as a friend and when push came to shove during the sale, they almost always wound up going with my recommendation over the other option.

But, I was always cleaned up, and kept busy. Keeping busy always seemed to draw customers to me. Haven't quite figured out why, exactly, but I think it has to do with displaying "high value".

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-08-2017 4:24 AM
HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-09-2017 7:43 AM

(03-04-2017 9:54 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Put it on. Wear it around them. Be polite, refined, and congruent with higher status. Observe the results and report back to us.

(03-04-2017 12:07 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  And therein lies your problem. Don't allow yourself to be intimidated.

AV will do the rest.

Good luck!

These two observations are spot on. Walk the Walk. Be the Alpha. Wear it. Own it. Be it!!!
Cheers,
HED

03-09-2017 7:43 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-11-2017 9:32 PM

AV is hit or miss.

Wolf is underated, especially when paired with some stronger none products.

Don't underestimate the VIP status of wolf.

I've only had incredible results with wolf.. My only gripes... People invading my space, and #2 it can be very friendzoney....

If you want to use wolf for seduction/dating too try adding some heavy none to it to sex it up.

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000

Some people call it a One Night Stand but we can call it Paradise
03-11-2017 9:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good mones for an all-male office. Objective: status and ladder-climbing monequest74 2 1,124 09-10-2019 6:25 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Need advice what mones to wear on a date. Styrman 3 1,150 07-17-2019 8:15 AM
Last Post: Gladen