Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Mones and Molecules for low libido girlfriend
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Mones and Molecules for low libido girlfriend
05-09-2022 7:32 AM

So I’ve been with my girlfriend for 2 years and we’ve been having sex regularly throughout that time. She has suffered from sexual trauma in the past which has caused her to repress her sexual urges occasionally, but she still has sex with me to keep me happy. It’s an issue rooted deep in her psychology. She does however feels horny for sex whenever we’ve been apart from each other for a couple of months.

At the start of the relationship we’d have sex multiple times during the day. New experiences, excitement. Overtime it has gone down to once every few days.

8/10 times it is myself that usually initiates sex or asks the question “do you want to have sex?” Which most of the time she would say yes.

My question is what mones or single molecules do you recommend to somehow help kick start her inner sexual drive more often? It would be nice if she was more horny more often on her own accord.

She is demisexual, and we have a very strong emotional bond with each other.

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2022 7:49 AM by PheroNoob.)
05-09-2022 7:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mones and Molecules for low sex drive partner
05-09-2022 7:53 AM

In that case a relationship product which gives her comfort seems the best. So something with A1 and oxytocin might be good. Maybe even the mature status / protector molecule (Androsterone) or -Etrione (calming, sedating GABAergic pathway) might work.

I knew in the past a girl that was traumatized, it was not the sex drive, but the negativ associations that have been the trouble. You want maybe steer away from trauma to trust, bonding and protection.

But that's a guess, you probably want to understand if it is her sex drive or some negative imprinting / avoidance / coping strategies (all PTSD related. In case of a trauma of sexual violence I guess the later.

But you have to try, maybe even an kind of trauma therapy is what is needed.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2022 8:00 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
05-09-2022 7:53 AM
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Mones and Molecules for low sex drive partner
05-09-2022 8:02 AM

(05-09-2022 7:53 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  In that case a relationship product which gives her comfort seems the best. So something with A1 and oxytocin might be good. Maybe even the mature status / protector molecule (Androsterone) or -Etrione (calming, sedating GABAergic pathway) might work.

I knew in the past a girl that was traumatized, it was not the sex drive, but the negativ associations that have been the trouble. You want maybe steer away from trauma to trust, bonding and protection.

But that's a guess, you probably want to understand if it is her sex drive or some negative imprinting / avoidance / coping strategies (all PTSD related. In case of a trauma of sexual violence I guess the later.

But you have to try, maybe even an kind of trauma therapy is what is needed.

She has recently had CBT for her PTSD and it has improved her relationship with sex much better.

I see, Nude Alpha + A1 sounds like a good description of what you're referring to!

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
05-09-2022 8:02 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

RE: Mones and Molecules for low libido girlfriend
05-09-2022 12:45 PM

If TLG works well for you, I'd highly recommend it. If it doesn't then there are many bonding-relationship type mones out there that also have a sexual kicker.

However, pheromones alone won't flip the switch for you. You will also need to make her feel all the excitement, closeness, and adventure she felt when you two first met.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-09-2022 12:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ex girlfriend mix? flow510 17 8,752 05-20-2016 9:53 AM
Last Post: Iwantmyexback
  List of mones which affects Libido PheroC 5 3,374 05-10-2016 6:34 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Max T and Libido 57strat 8 4,876 04-12-2015 7:00 PM
Last Post: RTBoss