Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecules that DONT mix...
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Molecules that DONT mix...
01-15-2013 12:15 PM

(01-15-2013 4:24 AM)phertest Wrote:  Thanks thundr,
I was aiming more towards actual molecules rather than products which is why I created this thread... how does one go about this more... scientifically? Is this just based on personal results or actually knowing processes that occur when people are exposed to certain pheromones?

You have to test singles. Wear them solo to get a feel for what they do to you and what they do to others around you. Then you can mix 2 at a time and see what they do based on the effects each possess as a single. Sometimes it creates an entirely different effect when combined than solo. Such is the case with the 'rones. This can go on indefinitely. Zerosix85 is a 46th degree black belt in singles. That guy knows his shit and if you want to test singles might want to check out his journal or contact him.

(01-15-2013 9:40 AM)phertest Wrote:  I believe av has lots of none in it... Do you mean Androsterone?

Nope.

(01-15-2013 7:49 AM)20 Franc Wrote:  Pagodeiro explained it somewhere and gave me a big AHA MOMENT.
It has to do with what he thinks is in the AV formula.

20 Franc is right on the money here. This convo was had in IDK's journal not very far back if you want to look it up. Summary from the mone jedi mind of Pago and I have seen this as well the hard way in my own experience and it sucks: AV when mixed with none creates what Pago calls the clusterbomb. Basically it makes every chick in your vicinity make out with every dude in your vicinity.. except you. Nothing like a front row seat to an orgy that your mones manifest yet u do not participate in. Wearing AV and none will get everyone laid around you and send you home alone with a dry pecker.

(01-15-2013 11:26 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  I would interpret "fucking" to be used as an adjective to "fairy" meaning
EVEN MORE SO

as in spineless chickenshit flaming ass gay wrist flapping pushover unsubstantial insufficient substitute imposter of a man who will have his balls busted by all but the lowliest omega dregs of society

LMFAO. Precisely. I ran some epi solo tests and recorded it in my journal a few months back. We had a good laugh over that post and ultra masculine words like "sashay" and "raindrop sprinkletoes" were being tossed about. Good times. I ran epi and A1 later and it was even worse and not even worth documenting as I concluded epi solo is not my cup of coffee. Here is the link if anyone wants a good laugh at the expense of Epi.. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-...rm?page=27

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 1:05 PM by thundr.)
01-15-2013 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-15-2013 1:57 PM

(01-15-2013 11:03 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  I've heard Est can reduce a mans status as well, maybe evidenced by my Glace review.

Yeah, totally agree with John here. Though I've never had Est pair _badly_ with anything there are some aspects of the molecule itself that are problematic.

For what it's worth; the formal literature shows Est to be mood elevating in men. I feel it makes the guys around you feel it's more important for them to be dominant (which sometimes means that they're more helpful.) That need for dominance is basically a form of status reduction for the wearer, as John said.

There's a subtle difference between a depressed bum on the street who already IS low status (an 'omega' to use the primatology lit) who will just get avoided and a guy of reasonable status who walks into the shop one morning with a sign that says "make me your bitch" on his back. Which is the treatment I think John got. Est is a predominantly female mone, and it's produced in large amounts by pregnant women. So people don't just brush you off if you're wearing Est. They put it on their to-do list to make you their pretty-pretty-princess.

It'd be interesting to note how people respond to Est compared to how they treat their women. It may give a window into what the fairer sex goes through. I think Halo said Est didn't make her mate that helpful, but he wasn't that helpful when she was pregnant either.

Of course, the question remains how Est impacts women. They may not interpret the feminine vibe the same way as men or may act more on the 'helpful' side of the suggestion as opposed to the 'dominant' side. I get more backrubs when I wear the stuff around my wife. She's actually proactive about it. ;-) I've heard people call it 'cuddly.'

A little Est cancels out some of the negative effects of androstadienone, I think, in that men won't avoid you quite as badly.

This is a bit off topic, but I thought I'd share.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 1:59 PM by wiserd.)
01-15-2013 1:57 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-15-2013 2:24 PM

(01-15-2013 10:54 AM)briann Wrote:  what exactly "Epi and Androstadienone makes you a fucking fairy" means :-0. Can they be mixed or not!?? What does epi do ezactly!

I think Zerosix nailed it pretty well in Thundr's journal. The stuff has a sort of young feminine vibe to it. It's one of the few mones that I can smell, and that's certainly what it SMELLS like. The only time I ever got a positive response with Epi was with a younger (recent grad) female friend who had some bisexual tendencies. She responded to Androstenone by giving extra physical distance (her boyfriend is a healthy but practically skeletal runner, which re-enforces the Androstenone aversion), but she had an almost sterotypical 'younger girl who likes Androsterone' sort of attitude. You know, the type who would flirt with an older teacher. Androsterone + Epi seemed to be okay by her. My rough guess is that epi is near pointless with someone over 25 or so, unless it's in a REALLY small dose. I'm planning on testing it in the .6mcg range with Androsterone as part of a mix on select occasions. I wouldn't want more than that.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-15-2013 2:24 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

01-15-2013 4:34 PM

I actually had the sensation that I was participating in a game of monkey in the middle.

I'll give you two guesses which position I occupied.

wait.. here's how it all went down

https://youtu.be/BTJh3R1_XdE

(damn I tried 10 different ways to embed but no joy)

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 4:39 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
01-15-2013 4:34 PM

Share This Thread