Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule 01
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Molecule 01
06-23-2017 11:15 AM

(06-23-2017 11:11 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Snoopy, did ya get urs from etsy or different platform? I got me iso from etsy, and got a sample of molecule 01 from'em for free.

Haven't tested it in the field yet, but smells similar from the sample vial.

I got mine from Etsy. I have both the CONCENTRATED Iso E Super and the C16H26O from Cinis Labs. I also have a sample of the original Molecule 01 (thanks to Surrender to Chance). They actually smell very similar when I can smell them.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-23-2017 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-23-2017 11:28 AM

(06-23-2017 11:15 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I got mine from Etsy. I have both the CONCENTRATED Iso E Super and the C16H26O from Cinis Labs. I also have a sample of the original Molecule 01 (thanks to Surrender to Chance). They actually smell very similar when I can smell them.

Thanks mate. Same here. I got it from etsy too.

I second that. I smelt it from the sample vial, they do smell the same. Thanks mate. Smile
06-23-2017 11:28 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-23-2017 11:42 AM

Are we all talking about escentrics molecule 01? Was thinking about getting some to improve the swoon diffusion.
I'm off to a big event next month and want to make sure I get the maximum effect from my mones, will be a lot of targets around.
06-23-2017 11:42 AM
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-23-2017 11:47 AM

I get mine here: https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6...per-i.aspx

Very good quality and price. Fast delivery.
06-23-2017 11:47 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-23-2017 12:11 PM

(06-23-2017 11:42 AM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  Are we all talking about escentrics molecule 01? Was thinking about getting some to improve the swoon diffusion.
I'm off to a big event next month and want to make sure I get the maximum effect from my mones, will be a lot of targets around.

Yup. Iso e Super is the main ingredient in Molecule 01. It definitely helped my Swoon diffusion.
(06-23-2017 11:47 AM)VishRemma Wrote:  I get mine here: https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6...per-i.aspx

Very good quality and price. Fast delivery.

I've also used the Iso e from here and found it to work exceptionally well. And yes, the price can't be beat!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2017 12:13 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-23-2017 12:11 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-23-2017 12:18 PM

I got mine from Etsy. As mentioned before. Same same but different.

I THINK, the difference is small, but may or may not impact the results.

We need to run more field tests.

Will update ya's when I try the molecule 01 sample as soon as I see something.

But till then, am happy with the Iso e I got from Cinis labs. Bought on etsy platform.

I may have tipped the scale a bit tonight, but still having fun with it in the pub. Small interactions're nice with the 5's and 6's. Am enjoying it so far. But it's combined with L2K v2. Not trying to derail thread. But thought I should mention it. Smile

Edit. I just removed me signature. Lol.
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2017 12:19 PM by DrChocolate.)
06-23-2017 12:18 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

06-23-2017 12:38 PM

(06-23-2017 12:18 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I THINK, the difference is small, but may or may not impact the results.

We need to run more field tests

I have iso e from perfumers apprentice. I've used it a lot mixed in about a 20% ratio with perfumers alcohol and dpg.... 20% iso e.... 50% dpg and 30% alcohol. I use it as a base and sometimes solo.

My interest has been peaked so i just ordered molecule 1 to compare. And as someone else on this board would say .... i used my own money and i will be testing it on my own time .... unlike everyone else on here .... lol.

I want to see for myself if mixing iso e with perfumers alcohol and dpg is the same as molecule 1 like a lot of people say.

I'll keep you posted

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-23-2017 12:38 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-23-2017 12:48 PM

(06-23-2017 12:38 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  I have iso e from perfumers apprentice. I've used it a lot mixed in about a 20% ratio with perfumers alcohol and dpg.... 20% iso e.... 50% dpg and 30% alcohol. I use it as a base and sometimes solo.

My interest has been peaked so i just ordered molecule 1 to compare. And as someone else on this board would say .... i used my own money and i will be testing it on my own time .... unlike everyone else on here .... lol.

I want to see for myself if mixing iso e with perfumers alcohol and dpg is the same as molecule 1 like a lot of people say.

I'll keep you posted

Looking forward to what you find. I know from my experience, there wasn't a very big difference between the expensive Molecule 01, Cinis Labs, or Perfumer's Apprentice versions. Slight variations but not really enough for me to be worried about.

06-23-2017 12:48 PM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-23-2017 1:40 PM

Thanx guys, will be putting in an order next week. The description is quite intriguing and I've heard really positive and negative things about it. Been trying to find a trusty UK supplier but I'm too suspicious lol.

I'll report back next month.
06-23-2017 1:40 PM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

06-23-2017 4:28 PM

I dont recommend that its necessary to buy the overpriced Molecule 1 as I said. Instead I recommended to buy the Cinnis Labs C16h26O cologne which is a Molecule 1 alternative with nearly identical ISO E/Molecule 1 smell that women like and may perform even better then Molecule 1 in pheromone enhancement based on my testing of it over several weeks. It is WAAAAY cheaper also, only 15.90 USA dollars for 10ml for example. You can layer this over other colognes or pheromone blends or use as a standalone cologne. What you will see is increases in the longevity as well as increases in the pheromone cloud diffusion area. No need to add to mixes that already contain ISO E such as APEX products. This is pre diluted so its ready to spray and use. SnoopyAce just mentioned also that he saw similar reactions from women in both C16h26O and original Molecule 1 as well as similar smell. So theres two opinions.

Anyone who has both the actual Molecule 1 and C16h26o feel free to test compare, but to me they perform and smell pretty much equal and I have used both.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/508154058/c16h26o-perfume

They have one other one called Synth that contains ISO E along with tonka bean absolute and cashmere accord that I like the smell even more as a standalone cologne and still blends well with other colognes, but I havent heard back how much ISO E % he uses in this so I had not yet recommended it for purposes of enhancing pheromones. The C16h26O is 35% ISO E, again their ISO E is heavily concentrated vs standard ISO E.

Synth

The other alternative is to buy the concentrate:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/274839498/i...tration-in

With the concentrate you add drops to your existing cologne or could even put in the pheromone mix bottle itself as I did and reported in Swoon Combos thread. As an example I have also added it to Love Potion Homme, Excalibur, and Merlin's Blend which are three good colognes they have. Excalibur seems to draw in women similar to the old Woodland Man. Merlin's Blend seems to have some respect properties like pheromones. All three get compliments from women. I have also added it to The Fragrance Shop's Aventus, Dirty English, and 1024. This adds the increased diffusion to my cologne covers that dont contain ISO E in them. Some colognes on the market like Terre D' Hermes and Encre Noire already have a lot of ISO E in them and would work well also.

I have determined from testing this ISO E concentrate that when you start to use over around 3ml per 10ml in an alcohol based mix (already mixed), the mix can get a bit thicker and not come out like a spray, but more like a water gun. So I recommend to use around 5 to 40 drops per 10ml as a range for testing. At 10 drops per 10ml is where I would recommend to start from testing.

Now a few of you are wanting to make their own mixes and not add it to existing mixes. In that case if you mix your own oils before adding it to alcohol, you really could add however much you want. You can also experiment with using Sylvamber which is 3x the potency of standard ISO E as well and compare it to this Cinnis Labs Extreme Concentration ISO E.

From Sylvamber website: Sylvamber has the highest proportion of the gamma isomer of this type of product on the market, typically 22% (compared to around 8% in Iso E Super, just under 15% in Timbersilk, and around 18% in the IFF captive called Iso Gamma Super

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2017 5:03 PM by DataDragon.)
06-23-2017 4:28 PM

Share This Thread