Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mixing mones with cover scent
Shlurpy
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mixing mones with cover scent
04-24-2019 6:51 PM

Perhaps one of the issues is that you're wearing mones around people who already are very familiar with your scent, at least at a subconcious level.

I can't imagine why you'd want to wear them around your close family members or friends. You wear them to generate sexual interest from the opposite sex, right? Why would you wear them around your mom, sister or friends?

IMHO they're for clubbing and/or dates. If a girl first meets you when you're wearing mones, she won't have anything from your past to compare it to. She'll think it's your own scent, maybe mixed with a quality cologne.

Of course if you reek like bum piss then that's one thing, but I don't think that's really all that likely.

Wear pheromones around strangers and people you've just met, not folks who already know you and will be thrown off by the "new you." Sun bespectacled
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2019 6:53 PM by Shlurpy.)
04-24-2019 6:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Mixing mones with cover scent
04-24-2019 8:45 PM

(04-24-2019 6:51 PM)Shlurpy Wrote:  Perhaps one of the issues is that you're wearing mones around people who already are very familiar with your scent, at least at a subconcious level.

I can't imagine why you'd want to wear them around your close family members or friends. You wear them to generate sexual interest from the opposite sex, right? Why would you wear them around your mom, sister or friends?

IMHO they're for clubbing and/or dates. If a girl first meets you when you're wearing mones, she won't have anything from your past to compare it to. She'll think it's your own scent, maybe mixed with a quality cologne.

Of course if you reek like bum piss then that's one thing, but I don't think that's really all that likely.

Wear pheromones around strangers and people you've just met, not folks who already know you and will be thrown off by the "new you." Sun bespectacled

I definitely agree I would never wear pheromones around my family. I gave a sample of Titan to a close friend, he ended up wearing the sample to Thanksgiving dinner. My mother's friend wanted to take a bite out of my friend. Gross
04-24-2019 8:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  what everyone favorite cover scent for their mone discussion warcheese 10 434 11-12-2020 2:19 PM
Last Post: warcheese
  Cover Scent Common Sense Johnny Fever 5 978 03-12-2019 5:14 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
Question Cover scent illmatic90 6 2,495 03-07-2019 3:02 AM
Last Post: LastDragon
  Your cover scent + advice offered ptmember 4 1,891 09-08-2017 10:28 AM
Last Post: ptmember
  Vendor's Cover Scent Comps. Dafixisin 1 1,578 05-26-2016 3:23 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra