Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mixing mones with cover scent
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Mixing mones with cover scent
02-21-2018 6:40 PM

Hi R

PXS mones are very concentrated hence you get the chemical smell.

Taboo unscented is quite smelly so I only use it when I am out an about meeting
with strangers that also with a cover scent sprayed seperately.

Also you may try reducing the dosage it could be you are meeting people a lot
in enclosed spaces , car, work, home etc. so you need less. when you spray less
smell is less so try going low like drops instead of sprays your effective minimal dose
may be way less than what is given here.

Cheers
E
02-21-2018 6:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2018 7:06 PM

I'm not surprised that you got comments from your mother. No one knows your natural smell more intimately than your own mother. Other than socials I wouldn't recommend wearing Pheromones around her.
02-21-2018 7:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-22-2018 6:35 AM

I'm gonna say it again.Applying a cover scent will cover the pheromones for the light detectors.For the heavy detectors there is no solution (only light formulas and heavy covers like LPMP products).

Check this thread:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromone-...#pid182417

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-22-2018 6:35 AM
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-22-2018 10:17 AM

(02-22-2018 6:35 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I'm gonna say it again.Applying a cover scent will cover the pheromones for the light detectors.For the heavy detectors there is no solution (only light formulas and heavy covers like LPMP products).

Check this thread:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromone-...#pid182417

Well this honestly sounds like a nightmare. I mean who wants to smell like urine, alcohol or what so ever?
Which strong cover scent would you recommend?
Also which product is not that bad? Swoon and Core seems like they don't smell that strong but I'm not sure about Core because I haven't tested it enough.
What's with nude?
02-22-2018 10:17 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-22-2018 12:49 PM

(02-22-2018 10:17 AM)Randomguy Wrote:  Well this honestly sounds like a nightmare. I mean who wants to smell like urine, alcohol or what so ever?
Which strong cover scent would you recommend?
Also which product is not that bad? Swoon and Core seems like they don't smell that strong but I'm not sure about Core because I haven't tested it enough.
What's with nude?

I'd say try strong Attars. I've learnt it from Ekscentra, MacCauley, BDB420, TheManInTheFedora and many other members that strong attars, blends of essential oils, classic colognes and also, LPMP scents, are some of the strongest scents I've come across.

And I kid ya not, they STILL smell nice even when I take a shit. Seriously, the musks, attar, animalics and essential oils still mask out the bad smell inside me bathroom. Give it a try. Most of them companies have samples available for purchase.
02-22-2018 12:49 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-22-2018 2:17 PM

If you were really born in 99 and are 19, I’d steer way clear from mones. You are already cranking them out at insane levels. I would recommend putting them in a cool dark place h til you are into your kid 20s and you plan on using them at night.

At your ripe age, I’d recommend losing sone weight, adopting good hugiene habits and maybe focusing on the elements of pickup. Build your confidence. Pick a fresh hair style. And try your heart out. You get few opportunities in life where you can fail elegantly and you have one right now. Take advantage of it. I wish I had.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
02-22-2018 2:17 PM

Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-22-2018 2:30 PM

I should probably not lose some weight or I'll die ;)
I'm just interested in them and I try to have even more fun. I don't want to get as many girls as possible because I've a girlfriend but I want to level up my life. Just make it even more interesting Smile
02-22-2018 2:30 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-22-2018 2:31 PM

Didn't realize it till Spars mentioned it. I'd agree with Spars. I used to get a lot of "DrChocolate u stink!!!" comments from me family and friends. And yeah that included me parents too. They CONSTANTLY told me to go get a shower. Heck many a times they told me to shower even right AFTER a freaking shower. Lol. I believe it's a results of high testosterone at that age. Back then I didn't realize it. But now I do. I was wondering why the heck I smell so bad back then. But yeah. U get the picture.
02-22-2018 2:31 PM
Someguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2019 4:45 AM

I am also trying to understand better how people perceive mones and what can I do about it.
While most of the people seem to get greate reactions using them, I see both bad and good reactions.
First of all what comes in my mind is that the way we judge the smell depends on our race and culture and geographical position as people from the south tend to sweat more than the ones from the north which benefit of a colder climate. The overall temperature also influences how molcules gets projected as you may have a better projection and less longevity of the mones on hotter climate.

As far as I tried I found that invictus and sauvage tend to cover very well the mones while aqua di gio tend separate somehow as I can smell them both. At the same time i am wondering if invictus or sauvage don't supress the mones overall.

On the other hand I also tried scented Pheromones, and aqua vitae seems to smell good for me but I tend to believe i say few people that considered it smelling something in it while bad wolf scented tend to smell bad for almost everyone.
I'm also thinking about that thing when you get used to a smell, maybe it happened sometime to use a scent every day and wonder if you still project it or if even smells at all. That is why I believe that people who get in contact with that very often tend to not smell them, maybe the ones from hotter climates tend to do that

In the conclusion I was really thinking about mixing some invictus aftershave with some new pheromone aditive or THU in order to supress the smell but I don't really know if that will work or will simply damage the molecules.
03-30-2019 4:45 AM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2019 7:24 PM

(02-19-2018 10:17 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Unfortunately there's no set formula or equation to this. At least in me own experiences. And if ya find a formula or and equation, please share it with us, as am super keen to know.

I STILL can't get the unscented Heart Throb to alcohol to Essential oils ratio right. But when I layer Pashazade with Heart throb, the results're perfect. But when bottle mixed, it's inconsistent.

Although some other mones when I eye ball the amount of Iso E Super mixed in the same bottle, it's perfect. So yeah, it's hard to say till ya find the right ratio for ur skin chemistry. Plus, what may work for u, may not work for me and vise versa.

So the only way is to mix it in different ratios in different batches and see which one masks the mone smell better.

BUT,,, if anyone knows the equation, please do tell us. As mentioned, I'd love to test it on the unscented heart throb I have. Thanks. Smile

I just mixed a unscented bottle of wanted man with iso e super and one of my favorite colognes. I combined it all in a 30ml bulb dropper. I'm praying that I got the ratios right. I'm going to let it sit for maybe three weeks and try it out.
04-23-2019 7:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cover Scent Common Sense Johnny Fever 5 933 03-12-2019 5:14 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
Question Cover scent illmatic90 6 2,449 03-07-2019 3:02 AM
Last Post: LastDragon
  Your cover scent + advice offered ptmember 4 1,856 09-08-2017 10:28 AM
Last Post: ptmember