Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mixing mones with cover scent
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Mixing mones with cover scent
02-19-2018 8:38 PM

Hey!

There's quite a problem I have with evolve, Xist and even Taboo.
I don't use evolve anymore but I wanna try Taboo. As soon as I use Taboo (2 sprays but she also comments the same with 1 spray), my mother tells me I smell like an animal. Same happens with Xist and Evolve and one of my friends always says I smell like alcohol. There is no way to cover it. I probably could even bath in a cover scent and they would still smell it. This leads me to the conclusion that other people probably also smell the same like my friend and my mother but just don't comment on it.
Ofc I want to avoid it so I thought about mixing the mones and the cover scent in the same bottle , maybe this works better and they don't smell it anymore because my swoon is scented (vanilla) and nobody smells the mones.
My question is: What is the best way to mix them? Put 5ml of Taboo in an atomizer but how do I know the amount of the cover scent I have to use? Maybe 1 ml maybe 5? I don't know.
And also: How do I know how many sprays are 1 Taboo spray?

Looking forward to your answers! Smile

Thanks Smile
02-19-2018 8:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mixing mones with cover scent
02-19-2018 10:17 PM

(02-19-2018 8:38 PM)Randomguy Wrote:  Hey!

There's quite a problem I have with evolve, Xist and even Taboo.
I don't use evolve anymore but I wanna try Taboo. As soon as I use Taboo (2 sprays but she also comments the same with 1 spray), my mother tells me I smell like an animal. Same happens with Xist and Evolve and one of my friends always says I smell like alcohol. There is no way to cover it. I probably could even bath in a cover scent and they would still smell it. This leads me to the conclusion that other people probably also smell the same like my friend and my mother but just don't comment on it.
Ofc I want to avoid it so I thought about mixing the mones and the cover scent in the same bottle , maybe this works better and they don't smell it anymore because my swoon is scented (vanilla) and nobody smells the mones.
My question is: What is the best way to mix them? Put 5ml of Taboo in an atomizer but how do I know the amount of the cover scent I have to use? Maybe 1 ml maybe 5? I don't know.
And also: How do I know how many sprays are 1 Taboo spray?

Looking forward to your answers! Smile

Thanks Smile

Unfortunately there's no set formula or equation to this. At least in me own experiences. And if ya find a formula or and equation, please share it with us, as am super keen to know.

I STILL can't get the unscented Heart Throb to alcohol to Essential oils ratio right. But when I layer Pashazade with Heart throb, the results're perfect. But when bottle mixed, it's inconsistent.

Although some other mones when I eye ball the amount of Iso E Super mixed in the same bottle, it's perfect. So yeah, it's hard to say till ya find the right ratio for ur skin chemistry. Plus, what may work for u, may not work for me and vise versa.

So the only way is to mix it in different ratios in different batches and see which one masks the mone smell better.

BUT,,, if anyone knows the equation, please do tell us. As mentioned, I'd love to test it on the unscented heart throb I have. Thanks. Smile
02-19-2018 10:17 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-19-2018 10:23 PM

The pxs oils seem to be less stank than the sprays.

That said, you need to use strong covers for the sprays...
Think good spicy, smoky or tobacco scents work well.

TF tobacco vanille
bulgari black
Dior sauvage (original)

To name a few.
Research at frangrantica for others with good sillage and duration.

Also, combo of vanille swoon with evolve seems to work well.
02-19-2018 10:23 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-19-2018 11:17 PM

Personally, I like taking sample vials from either Love Potion Magickal Perfumery or The Fragrance Shop (both oil based 1.5 ml scent oils) and combining them with a 10 ml bottle of unscented pheromones. This gives me enough scent that it really helps the pheromones diffuse without the scent completely taking over. Also, the increased diffusion seems to more than make up for the dilution of pheromones.

My formula is to use either 15 or 20% scent combined with 10 ml oil and adjust the amount of scent accordingly depending on how big the bottle of unscented pheromones is. I also find that once they are combined, it really works best to let it sit at least a week (and shake the bottle a few times a day) for everything to really combine well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-19-2018 11:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-20-2018 9:28 PM

what I find kinda strange is that it seems like no one has the same problems like me.
I read so many reports about so many products and most of the time there's no one complaining that they get comments about the pheromones smell. And trust me: For me it seems like 90% of germans can smell mones (except me) and they also comment about it.

No way to cover it
02-20-2018 9:28 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-20-2018 9:35 PM

(02-20-2018 9:28 PM)Randomguy Wrote:  what I find kinda strange is that it seems like no one has the same problems like me.
I read so many reports about so many products and most of the time there's no one complaining that they get comments about the pheromones smell. And trust me: For me it seems like 90% of germans can smell mones (except me) and they also comment about it.

No way to cover it

Have u tried strong attars? They're pretty strong.
02-20-2018 9:35 PM
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2018 1:35 PM

No never tried . Will think about it!

One thing I noticed is that they can't smell something in Core? What is the pheromone they smell which smells like alcohol or an animal?
02-21-2018 1:35 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-21-2018 3:05 PM

(02-20-2018 9:28 PM)Randomguy Wrote:  what I find kinda strange is that it seems like no one has the same problems like me.

No way to cover it

Wow. That's interesting! I have noticed over the years that certain people seem to have a super sniffer like that. Most people I know like that though are either farmers or grew up on a farm. An ex GF of mine could smell ANY pheromone I wore and was especially sensitive to androstenone. She said it smelled like the hog pen.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-21-2018 3:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-21-2018 4:59 PM

(02-21-2018 1:35 PM)Randomguy Wrote:  No never tried . Will think about it!

One thing I noticed is that they can't smell something in Core? What is the pheromone they smell which smells like alcohol or an animal?

I feel your pain. I think I'm starting to annoy the members here about my issue with this subject lol. Whenever I wear pheromones, I'm self-conscious, always trying to read people's body language to make sure they are not among those who smell it. Till now, there are 2 people in my group who can detect the foul smell. A 3rd one thinks I smell musky.
Interestingly about core, I noticed it too! It seems to be unscented. That's why It's being my go-to these days (I bought it only recently). I also made my sister smell it and she said it's smells citrus (Frost scent); she doesn't smell any urine/sweat (she doesn't know about pheromones, but she's my personal tester so I know which pheromone sticks and which doesn't lol)

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
02-21-2018 4:59 PM
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2018 5:25 PM

That's exactly me!
Actually I'm a very confident person but whenever I wear mones I'm always afraid that someone can smell it and it's not only a fear, it's a justified fear. As I already told you, it seems like most of my friends/Family members can smell them.
It's so difficult for me because I can't use most of the products.. I buy them and test it and realise that everyone can smell it. Swoon(vanilla) and Core(unscented) are the only products I can wear atm but Core seems to have no effect.. So I'm kinda fucked Big Grin
02-21-2018 5:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  what everyone favorite cover scent for their mone discussion warcheese 10 433 11-12-2020 2:19 PM
Last Post: warcheese
  Cover Scent Common Sense Johnny Fever 5 978 03-12-2019 5:14 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
Question Cover scent illmatic90 6 2,495 03-07-2019 3:02 AM
Last Post: LastDragon
  Your cover scent + advice offered ptmember 4 1,891 09-08-2017 10:28 AM
Last Post: ptmember
  Vendor's Cover Scent Comps. Dafixisin 1 1,578 05-26-2016 3:23 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra