Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Milf Magnet (Snoopyace's MSMv2)
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Milf Magnet (Snoopyace's MSMv2)
09-18-2020 7:03 PM

I must have failed somewhere, 1 part trapper 1.5 of something else and 1 part another.
I must re-read I guess 1-1.5-1 was the ratio. Never mind guys im not going to buy the 3 to try this any time in this lifetime anyways. looking at Bad wolf and Homme fatal to add to the collection.
09-18-2020 7:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-23-2020 4:44 PM

Homme fatal is an awesome product with an amazing scent. It's a VIP product with some heavy attraction thrown in, plus that groovy German Banker scent!

Repeated wearings of MSMv2 have proven it to be a powerful weapon of mass seduction in the proper hands, most especially for the over-30 crowd, but also effective on younger ladies that are more prone to being at ease with urges of sexuality.

I have only additionally noted that repeated exposures tend to quickly build up to the previous exposure's level quite quickly and it deepens the responses of the current encounter. I was wearing it on multiple occasions when I helped out the mother of my oldest daughter's friend and she was, how do I put this delicately, hit hard by the combination of my foolish self plus the pheromones.

I have a couple of new things to try out, but I'll revisit this blend over the coming weekend and report back if anything new happens to be discovered.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-23-2020 4:44 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-28-2020 10:39 AM

Okay, so at the risk of hearing the shrill cries of, 'SHILL! SHILL!' coming from the trolls under their respective bridges (not Jeff or Bo), I decided to give my rundown of my most recent Milf Magnet purchase (thank you to Gladen for christening this blend with such an appropriately alliterative name!)

Product name and scent

(Nee MSMV2) Milf Magnet (unofficial product- just our nickname based on effects) Alternatively called Cougar Bait by yours truly.

UN for Men by LPMP (lightly scented at 10% strength)

Application dosage and locations

Three sprays split between each side of the neck and the top of the hands. Purchased the spray variant instead of the standard roll on version.

Environment tested in

Various retail establishments, home, friends home

Time exposure

Anywhere from 30 seconds to several hours

Duration of effects

At least 5 hours or more

Effects from mixing with other products

N/A

Range

~4 feet (1m)

Self effects

Slightly elevated sense of sociality, aka slightly more outgoing feeling.

Effects to others

Increased KINO, greater sense of connection with wearer, verbal disinhibition, sense of deeper feelings generated, especially after repeat exposures, more follow up contact after exposure than baseline

Overall Thoughts

Personally, I'm still loving this blend. I don't get much in the way of self effects from it but I do get a lot of affects from others. This is a blend that may not hit as quickly as The Love God but it definitely affects much more deeply on an emotional level as well as on a deeper sexual level.

It's not nearly as fast acting in the sense of people immediately opening you but if you can confidently open someone with a friendly hello, they light up and open the door to more interactions. It's also become my experience that even though this isn't really a lazy man product in the way The Love God is. That product will have women open me quite easily with no effort on my part. Milf Magnet requires you to knock at the door. Soon as you do, women seem to throw open the door and invite you in.

I've noticed that this still has the same fallout effect that it used to for me. Women who know I'm happily married still hint around strongly that they might be able to make me happier. These are women who have expressed an interest in the past but who are now very open about it.

The last time this happened was when I was wearing first Milf Magnet and then what became The Love God around them. I will get random naked pictures in my email or DM like they 'accidentally' sent them to me. Then after they express how embarrassed they were that they 'accidentally' sent them to me, they want to know how I thought they looked. Seriously. Not bad stuff. Even more than The Love God, this will create stalkers. Eek That is not hyperbole. That is the voice of experience.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-28-2020 10:39 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-28-2020 10:55 PM

(09-28-2020 10:39 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Milf Magnet requires you to knock at the door. Soon as you do, women seem to throw open the door and invite you in. I've noticed that this still has the same fallout effect that it used to for me. Women who know I'm happily married still hint around strongly that they might be able to make me happier. These are women who have expressed an interest in the past, but who are now very open about it. The last time this happened was when I was wearing first Milf Magnet and then what became The Love God around them. I will get random naked pictures in my email or DM like they 'accidentally' sent them to me. Then after they express how embarrassed they were that they 'accidentally' sent them to me, they want to know how I thought they looked. Seriously. Not bad stuff. Even more than The Love God, this will create stalkers. Eek That is not hyperbole. That is the voice of experience.

[Image: giphy.gif]
09-28-2020 10:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2020 12:31 AM

Does LPMP sell EST as a stand alone? I can't find it there.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
09-29-2020 12:31 AM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2020 11:00 AM

Where I could buy this product?
09-29-2020 11:00 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-29-2020 11:03 AM

(09-29-2020 12:31 AM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  Does LPMP sell EST as a stand alone? I can't find it there.

Weird. They used to sell it. If you send them a message at catalunalpmp@yahoo.com they might be able to help you out.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-29-2020 11:03 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-29-2020 11:07 AM

(09-29-2020 11:00 AM)lukalv Wrote:  Where I could buy this product?

It's actually a blend of my own that I made with their Mad Scientist Mixture option on their business page. If you email them at catalunalpmp@yahoo.com and inquire about ordering it (Just call it Snoopyace's MSMV2) and they'll know what that means.

You will then have to decide if you want it in an oil (roller applicator bottle) or a spray. And also if you want it with a particular scent. I have my latest batch of this in UN for Men scent and women love it but that is not a scent for everyone.
(09-28-2020 10:55 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Yes. This Exactly. It's weird and occasionally creepy. Laugh1

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2020 11:07 AM by Snoopyace.)
09-29-2020 11:07 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-29-2020 11:38 AM

(09-29-2020 11:07 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yes. This Exactly. It's weird and occasionally creepy. Laugh1

Myself, I don't see anything particularly weird about it...a tad bit dishonest, perhaps, but not weird. Ladies are, of course, used to the standard dance of men being the pursuers, men pushing for sex, and men being the more active ones to start things off--with ladies being both passive and the decision-makers (with the final yes/ no say) in the process. Add in one's [us guys] omnipotent seductiveness PLUS the pheromones creating "must have sex with him NOW" feelings, that consume her mind and soul, and that puts the wonderful woman at a total loss, into uncharted, tables turned, territory.

She now is trying to gain the attention of her target, rather than the usual other way around, but she knows that once she presents an image of herself in a sexy, naughty, or even 'do me now' fashion that any man's mind will instantly entertain sexual thoughts. However, a lady's fear of rejection is typically far greater than a man's (men are used to risking rejection and women are not; hence the power of friend-zoning ladies), so she 'accidentally' sends the picture, naughty text, etc. so that she isn't actively seeking to garner his (your) physical attention and desire; knowing fully well that it will.

That way she doesn't risk the pain of rejection or ridicule, but still achieves the desired effect. Plus she can now bring up her sexy side because it was 'accidentally' presented to him/ you. It also adds a bit of a safety net for her in case the guys turns out to be just like all other men.

Like I said, in my opinion, not weird at all, just a bit dishonest. But, for me, when it happens--and it does--I tend to look at why she did that, rather than what she did, and take it as complimentary rather than get hung up that she intentionally did that under false pretenses.

Now creepy? I haven't had any lady go so far as to creep me out just yet. Perhaps I should have said "out creep me", because I am a shameless hedonistic pervert.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-29-2020 11:38 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-03-2020 5:12 AM

(09-17-2020 11:56 AM)metaltree Wrote:  In earlier posts "Perfect Match" was mentioned but that was a typo, right?

This product is just "Wanted Man" + "Perfect Match" + EST + copulins, right?

I used that mix a few times and got hardly anything.
Used a lot of Perfect match back in the day but it didnt do much at all for me.
Maybe I aint much a perfect match lol

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
10-03-2020 5:12 AM

Share This Thread