Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Milf Magnet (Snoopyace's MSMv2)
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Milf Magnet (Snoopyace's MSMv2)
09-18-2020 7:03 PM

I must have failed somewhere, 1 part trapper 1.5 of something else and 1 part another.
I must re-read I guess 1-1.5-1 was the ratio. Never mind guys im not going to buy the 3 to try this any time in this lifetime anyways. looking at Bad wolf and Homme fatal to add to the collection.
09-18-2020 7:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Milf Magnet (Snoopyace's MSMv2)
09-23-2020 4:44 PM

Homme fatal is an awesome product with an amazing scent. It's a VIP product with some heavy attraction thrown in, plus that groovy German Banker scent!

Repeated wearings of MSMv2 have proven it to be a powerful weapon of mass seduction in the proper hands, most especially for the over-30 crowd, but also effective on younger ladies that are more prone to being at ease with urges of sexuality.

I have only additionally noted that repeated exposures tend to quickly build up to the previous exposure's level quite quickly and it deepens the responses of the current encounter. I was wearing it on multiple occasions when I helped out the mother of my oldest daughter's friend and she was, how do I put this delicately, hit hard by the combination of my foolish self plus the pheromones.

I have a couple of new things to try out, but I'll revisit this blend over the coming weekend and report back if anything new happens to be discovered.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-23-2020 4:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread