Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.83 Average
Method 3x
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Method 3x
04-09-2021 1:24 PM

(04-09-2021 9:36 AM)Mertos89 Wrote:  I emailed this question to Apex yesterday and today I received an answer:
"There is no change in M3X. It is still the same formula.
We are getting ready to switch containers and bottles soon.
Perhaps that is the change you heard a rumor about."

See... I have never really noticed a big difference in how M3X worked for me, regardless of what batch. It has always worked consistently well for me with no issues. Lots of attraction that is easy to cat upon. *shrugs*

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-09-2021 1:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-11-2021 3:15 PM

My first success with pheromones

Ich have last week approached HB8 with aura of amity.
At the day game, I test pheromones that make people more talkative.
I get her number but she was a maybe girl.
She say me: I dont know if i meet with you,
because my german is very bad
I: No problem

Yesterday I had my meetclose with her and I wear M3x mix with Layton oil.
In my Test is Parfums de marly layton the most massapeling men fragrance.
I tested Aqua digio profundo and aqua digio pour homme.
It seems like it's even more accessible to the masses.
She was yesterday no maybegirl. She was a yes girl.
She is from Syria and bought me Arabic food.

When I lost my mask, she gave me her mask. She put her scent on the mask.
I also put my m3x / Layton on her mask. She love that fragrance.
I pulled her to me so that she could smell my scent on my neck.
She thinks m3x / Layton is much better on my neck.
I got her to massage and scratch me. She gave a lot of cinema escalation.

She wrote today "I cant forget your fragrance"
This is a great great statement for m3x/Layton.
But I suggested we go swimming with her.
She wrote, she doesn't like it when we go swimming together.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2021 5:29 PM by Mertos89.)
06-11-2021 3:15 PM
dgpwaddup
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2022 4:56 AM

Wore 2 sprays on chest, met SO and watched netflix while laying on bed. After a few shows we were sleepy and decided to sleep. I didn't make any move. I was just calm and relaxed the whole time.

When we woke up, she was looking at me and I decided to kiss her lips. Normally it would just be a small kiss and off I go to wash my face and start my day, but upon kissing, SO made it passionate, hot, and heavy. Was surprised about this. Normally we don't do it in the morning. Afternoon and night time is our game time. So I guess this is a hit as she was so into the sex.

Still needs more testing as I only wore m3x once.

Cheers.
01-13-2022 4:56 AM
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-14-2022 12:55 PM

I guess I will chime in here. I have always found M3X to be a solid product. I bought 3 bottles a while back and I have only used up one of them. I have been reading here that some of you think the newer/current batches arent working the same? I decided that I would use it 5 days in a row and write a report. I have used it all week, during the day, in a work setting. I have been working at a clients site all week, in close proximity to two women in their mid 40's. One Is a little overweight, but pretty brunette, nice curves, big tits. The other is a slender, very fit blonde. Small tits, nice caboose.
Both have given me lots of attention, lots of IOI's, and a good amount of kino. (Touching arm, boobing, neck rub, sexual innuendo. The slender blonde is married and she has thrown her husband under the bus about 5 times this week.

So I started wondering what vintage my M3X was? I was thinking it was 2 years old tops. I looked up my receipt in my email, and it was from December 2017. So I guess it is older than I thought. Anyway, it is good stuff. BTW it is in "Crash" cover scent.

BTW, has anyone just asked Thundr if he has changed anything? He has always been a pretty straight shooter. If not, just chalk it up to different body chemistries.
01-14-2022 12:55 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-14-2022 1:31 PM

Hmmm... I thought I'd done this already but I do have a little M3X from back in 2017 as well as a bottle with a bit from 2019. I saw no difference between the two in that both worked equally well for me. I have both in Fury scent as well as unscented. I will break out both unscented batches and try them out over the next few days or so with the same cover scent. Likely either Hafez 1984 (think boozy tobacco) or Wasted Moment (think Apple Brandy from By Kilian). Both are more date night/evening appropriate scents that also appear to be crowd pleasers.

I'll try and remember to report back with what differences, if any, that I happen to notice.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-14-2022 1:31 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread